How many people were shot in your city this weekend?

How many people were shot in your city this weekend?

Other urls found in this thread:

kxan.com/2016/05/22/man-shot-during-house-party-in-south-austin/
statesman.com/news/news/crime-law/police-fatal-shooting-at-h-e-b-was-during-drug-dea/nrRYR/
publimetro.com.mx/noticias/cada-10-horas-se-perpetra-un-asesinato-en-la-cdmx/mpen!IrPPv02TcSftc/
brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/brisbane-home-targeted-in-driveby-shooting-20160522-gp0w7d.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably 0 lmao.

>tfw Chicago is known as the new Detroit now
HAHAHAHA sucks to suck. It's actually getting better here while it's only getting worse in Chiraq

This Is Why You Never Go Into The City When The Weather Gets Hot Out.

>canada
>posting
just go away

kxan.com/2016/05/22/man-shot-during-house-party-in-south-austin/

statesman.com/news/news/crime-law/police-fatal-shooting-at-h-e-b-was-during-drug-dea/nrRYR/

Two casualties, it was in the news

Shut up gook go get some plastic surgery done disgusting animal

0. Shit doesn't happen here. You're more likely to get stabbed.

nobody, there are only like four black families in my town

only 1 was killed, acording to news, this month has been the most peaceful month in 4 years in my city

After skimming the headlines of my local fear-monger station I believe we're at 5 so far
>Pic happened less than a mile from my house

none. I live in a town of about 10k people so murders aren't common in the least bit. there was a report of a neglected dog and police did find a suspicious vehicle though

Las Vegas here. One guy got shot in a road rage incident on Friday night. That was it.

0 but I live in small town

this is what happenes when you dont put ketchup on my god damned hot dog you dumb fucking chicago niggers.

Why live in a city?

I live in a town of 50k and we only have a murder like once a decade.

98% of this happens on the south side. its just niggers killing other niggers.

last year some beaner got killed 2 houses down on my block.

Just one, although wasn't exactly in my city

>gook
nope, try again you subhuman semen gulping moose fucker.

Caracas here

low actually about 30 kills and who knows how many people shot

get on our level lkl

There was one (1) reported, non-fatal shooting in Toronto this weekend

"The victim was found in a parking lot near several boats.

Toronto police are seeking witnesses. There is no information on suspects at this time. "

how's the situation there? are things getting worse?

Alright, let's stop playing the game of "lol america" and move on. How many people were stabbed in your city this weekend, user?

There were 3 homicides in the ACT in 2015 and none were with guns

whoops, make that 3. I didn't realize 2 people were shot in the drug deal story.

it's complicated man

banter aside, most venezuelans dont want a right wing government (despite what media says)

but they don't know how to govern themselves either so it's all chaos and awkward situations.

Because chavez empowered the people but there's no empathy for anything, just taking money from the oil rent without giving a fuck about anything.

Protests are growing, but there are many left wing people going out at the same time, so it's very messy

>publimetro.com.mx/noticias/cada-10-horas-se-perpetra-un-asesinato-en-la-cdmx/mpen!IrPPv02TcSftc/

Supposedly, 1 every 10 hours. So in a week, around 16 people murdered, not necessarily shot. In a city with 20 million people.

But properly shot, I have no idea.

My towns pop. is something like 1500.
A dude got stabbed and killed a couple weeks ago tho

Thats nice this is me and we've had like 2 at least this year so far and a few last year

Sounds good.

And thats only with humans, every few years the bears will kill someone.
Aint shit though, back in the wild west days there would be murders and gun fights real often.

0 obviously, I live in gun free California after all :^)

In my village of about 1000 inhabitants, killings happen every 10 years, and suicide every year.

>Brisbane
>none

Just checked the news and there was this yesterday:
brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/brisbane-home-targeted-in-driveby-shooting-20160522-gp0w7d.html

But probably just biker/bogan infighting. Normal people is pretty much never.

I shot my hand a couple of hours ago.

If you shot your leg, I would have thought you were cop.

You're a fucking retard

I also shot his hand.

Canada didn't T.H.I.N.K. before posting this.

Mine has 200,000, the last homicide was like 5 years ago, one guy got drunk and stabbed his brother.
Lots of suicides but it's pretty safe.