keypuller.com

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qZb5Ye8RXQs
massdrop.com/buy/gmk-ta-royal-alpha-typewriter-keycap-set
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for /cute/

second for incomprehensible slang

is your dog getting daily exercise outside user? I hope it isn't confined in your backyard most of the time :(

in for hoplophobia

in for ugly keyboards

In for artisan

In for steadfastness

new memes fresh out of the oven

the usual autismos posting same pictures every thread

explain yourself.

What the fuck did you do?

>he owns nothing of value worth posting

no tanks?

disgusting ISO enter key

How many watts a keyboard like that uses? How many volts?

>value
>rubberdome

They run on 5 volt from the USB port, and draw less than 500mA. How much it actually uses would depend on your keyboard, mainly on wether it is backlit or not.

really like that layout

Designed an ergonomic, innovative artisan case made out of the highest quality materials. Will open a shop to sell them soon.

just animated tanks

>Not using international standards
Cute little special snowflake.

in for Model Meme repost

Big Ass Enter key? No thanks

Seems like a poor use of space.

But why is the bottom one all fucked up?

You would sell that?

You only lose the forward slash and vertical bar key. Not that big a deal.

Am also Filco (Majestouch, tenkeyless) what do you do to clean your key caps, and also under them?

I like the clicky Alps.

Nah. ANSI misses one key, although enter is smaller. That's bad use of available space.

Guns

I remove all caps, use an air blower to clean the board, scrub all surfaces of all caps by hand, and dry with the air blower.

Pull the trigger Piglet

If I ever meet you I'm honestly going to break your fucking teeth.

>ducky in charge of quality

How do I get better at typing without bottoming out the keys?

how do i decide on which cheap chink board to buy off of amazon?
my only requirement is it being brown switches and i found a few for sub $50

What are some cool DIY tools to build a board from scratch?

is he purposely pushing his finger towards the c key as he presses the spacebar?
replace with lubed cherry stabilizer. easy fix desu

get a tomoko and call it a day

A soldering iron and a milling machine.

Yeah but like CAD tools to design the board pham.

autodesk inventor

thanks

Are there any totally silent mechanical keyboards that aren't too pricy?

I want to use a phone + keyboard for taking notes in uni now that my laptop is broken but I don't want people annoyed at me clack clacking away like the autist I am. Touching a filthy rubber dome is preferably a solution to avoid. Currently use cherry reds but those are too loud for a classroom environment.

Third party zero day patch for a keyboard? Shit quality by definition.

Use fucking o-rings. There is no silent mechanical keyboard. Reds are linear. Only sound they make is when you hit the bottom.

>exercise outside
>backyard
same shit

O-rings are a great idea, thanks.
Are cheap silicon Rosewill ones fine or should I go for rubber rings?

>I bought all the walthers

O-rings won't get rid of the upstroke sound. You're best bet is to get a keyboard with MX Silents (they have internal dampeners to reduce noise) or get Zealencios (these will dampen downstroke and upstroke sound with cherry profile keycaps, upstroke only with any other profile keycaps)

but fuck blue switches doe

I take him on walks and runs and he is my bird hunting dog so he gets plenty of excercise

You forgot these

Which kind of mental illness do they have, Sup Forums?

if transgenders are allowed to be people i can be ammosexual, okay
it's 2017

>if transgenders are allowed to be people
You're supposed to have a "the" in there, user. "The transgenders," "the foreigns," "the ethnics." Come on now.

I think he shoots his keyboard until there's no dirt left.

youtu.be/qZb5Ye8RXQs

qb actually has good keyboards

I want tis !!!!!
Source ? Template ?

Doesn't matter. I'm filtering tripfags

Whoa! That's a nice keyboard. What's the manufacturer and the model?

Its an MK Fission, which is made by Ducky

Fact: your keyboard is a piece of shit if you can see the key stems.

uh no

It's the placement of the z key for me. Applications still use control z to undo. Really inconvenient

Why are capacitive keyswitches so expensive?

what's the minimum width of the plate around periphery of the switches ? I want to design my own plate.

idk
google some blueprints

Aluminum cases are cool as shit. I feel like a CEO on a mahogany desk or something - I just have to mention the aluminum case. Some day I'll get some decent keycaps, but for now they're serviceable.

What you have there is just a shit version of my glorious Leopold FC 660m

Is it fully programmable?

I don't know I haven't bothered

You have the model name, so let me know if you find out anything interesting about it

google says no, which sucks cause even cheap chink keyboards have programming layers.

The FC660C topre version is now, hasu finished making an aftermarket controller for it.

Clueboard is, same layout.

I heard we're /gunposting/ again?

Drevo gramr nigga

the tai hao set its better that one looks like fucking trash

so ive had a razer blackwidow expert for like 3-4 years, has been perfect for me, i liked the blue switches a lot, but tonight i guess a bit of juice spilled on it and somehow shorted or broke the keyboard from an incredibly small amount of liquid.

my question is, can i fix this by opening the keyboard and drying the insides off, presuming the liquid somehow got onto the actual board, and if not, what exact layout does the keyboard use and how can i search for those?

basically the way the function keys have barely any space between f4 and f5, f8 and f9. ive gotten extremely used to the way those function keys are placed in relation to the number keys for the mmos i place, so yeah. will be very appreciative if i can get an answer on either, i know le razer meme but i got it a long time ago and its worked for me.

also the board doesn't have to be blue switches, if there are nicer keys for typing / """"""gaming""""" i am fine, but if cherry mx blues are the best for typing or nice feeling then im fine. but yeah main priority is, is the keyboard fixable at this point and if not how can i get a layout of function keys exactly similar to the one the blackwidow expert used?

Need some help.
Been using a cheap chink board I got off of amazon for about $35 as a replacement for the near $80 CMStorm board I had.
It is surprisingly functional and feels great in use. One problem, there's an ugly chink brand logo on it.
Is there any way to remove this logo without damaging the surface? The front is fully metal, so I'm not sure if that makes it easier or harder. In my opinion with my custom keycaps and no ugly logos or printings (i.e caps lock "logo" near the caps lock LED) it would look really great. Thanks in advance.

qb, I spent about 280 EUR getting the HHKB Pro 2 (not Type-S) to Belgium. I'm expecting it to arrive on monday. Did I fall for the meme?

What board?

Nice hair on your HHKB, bro.

Watch out user, he looks like he's got at LEAST 10 hands to carry all those guns at once!

>280 euros
>keyboard

yes, the meme is strong with this one

what caps?

GMK something something pad-printed secondary legends

stock
Enjoypb

just another set that will sadly never drop again

massdrop.com/buy/gmk-ta-royal-alpha-typewriter-keycap-set

buy a good keyboard kiddo

>forward slash
Sucks that the backslash is larger, I've never ever used that.

Can someone extol the virtues of HHKB to me? Feels like the holy grails for so many mech kb people.

You know, I understand wanting to showoff stuffs you love, but at some point surely you are self-awared enough to realize this is pure "look how big my penis is"?

You get the greatest amount of meme points possible. Meme points being the sole purpose of this inane hobby, you should understand why they're so desired.

I'm actually picking between these 2 model, so help me out:

Compared to the Leopold, TADA68 has

>Gateron Brown, which is somewhat preferred over Cherry Brown
>More keys
>But still smaller size
>backlit light just in case you need it
>cheaper price

What is so meme about it? The lack of modifier keys?
Yes I am very new to this.