Americans will defend this

>Americans will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

election.princeton.edu/2012/12/30/gerrymanders-part-1-busting-the-both-sides-do-it-myth/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No I won't.

nah this is actually a pretty big problem that republicans are guilty of

No I won't.

This is called gerrymandering, and we don't defend this.

literally who will defend this?

>damage control

Pragmatic racists maybe?

>dumb bait pic and defends republicans

election.princeton.edu/2012/12/30/gerrymanders-part-1-busting-the-both-sides-do-it-myth/

No one will defend this except for maybe 80 year old Klansmen.

Stupid people don't know anything about voting districts though

I won't defend this. I don't want to think about how much money is wasted paying people to figure this shit out.

>mfw I will defend this
Politicians should be able to choose who they want to represent and who they want supporting them.

>defends this

>republicans
this is literally the reason illinois is a blue state m8

It wasn't always, literally why republicans tried to play this in their favor

Democrats are just as guilty of gerrymandering, they just control fewer state legislatures so you don't hear about it as much.

Niggers shouldn't vote

DELETE THIS

in the south its the republicans (specially texas) but here in chicago weve been gerrymandered to shit by the democrats.

That district is the democratic district in the nation. It exists so republicans can have more districts. See

illinois is a blue state you utter retard
>only duh ebul publicunts kn steeyul lecshuns
both parties are just as guilty, just the republicans have more opportunities to do it.

No they won't, it's dumb as fuck and they have every right to be mad about it

The districts were changed in 1933 after the democrats took over Illinois in 1932 to try and stop them from keeping it. Literally takes 1 minute to look this shit up.

>le look mom im from le reddit

>fuck im wrong what should I say
>GO BACK TO [L]EDDIT
>haha got him, I sure hope my Sup Forums friends will acknowledge me for my sense of humor

It's like......what can you do?

Republicans hate democracy

The abuse of such a system is wrong, but at the same time what would you prefer? I don't know of a system that cannot be abused and thus would not be abused. The two party system itself is a fucked up institution here and I'd rather see that gone desu senpai, but it seems we're going in the opposite direction though so I suppose I'll embrace the oligarchy.

reddit tier post
literally nothing compared to what northern ireland used to be like
catholics had absolutely no power thanks to prodestant gerrymandering.

ay nigga wanna play me at dots?

You forgot Democraps too.
>fucking super delegates
lmao

I have a hard time believing only republicans do this, both parties are absolute shit tier.

Absolute filth. I don't even care that this fucks with the democratic system looking at this map is painful

>only republicans use gerrymandering
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this is only a problem in the east, you never see this bs on the west coast

it is quite triggering
democraps actually believe their party isnt corrupt as shit lol
>most likely candidate is a fucking criminal
top kek

no its a problem in chicago and texas. last time i checked these arent on either coast

>myth

Fact

trump is also a criminal
who controls most state legislators?

>what can you do?
Illegalize gerrymandering and make the districts basic sguares or some shit lel

we wouldn't have this problem if there was only one house in our legislative branch

There are two houses so they can keep each other in check, especially the senate on congress.

>trump is also a criminal

Proofs?

How about not having a medieval system of elector counts choosing a new emperor and instead just count the total number of votes?