旭日旗 (Rising Sun Flag)

Dear Sup Forums, thank you so much for loving our flag.
If you have more picts, please post here.

you are welcome

t. gook

This is Korean TV program.
Korean didn't care the flag in the before. Why did they change?

Yuna Kim with Rising Sun

Rising sun = Hakenkreuz

>hating a flag because of its history
>not loving it anyway because of asthetics

Is Korea one of the countries that still uses the swastika openly?

we use hakenkreuz all the time in korea but don't put the rising sun

ironically japan is the only country which has ever faced an actual sun rising above its land, two of them to be more precise.

kek

Kek, I don't get why Koreans get riled up by rising sun flag.

There were many Korean who volunteered to die under the rising sun banner as kamikaze. It is different than Jews with nazi germany

Isn't there a Nazi Bar or something like that in Korea?

Lmao

t. Not Korean

>"""""""""""volunteered"""""""""""

Damn that was clever.

No

You can't fool us, Kim.

Anglo-Japanese Alliance, 1902-1923
Therefore Japan fought against Russia in the Russo-Japanese war 1904-05, fought against Germany in WW1.

Germany uses the Iron Cross today.

>die under the rising sun banner as kamikaze.

kek, I've never heard Korean Kamikaze
It's very famous that Korean soldiers were too chicken to battle because all Korean soldiers cried "Aigo Aigo (哀号, 哀号)....." before battle and ran away.
Japanese amy in WW2 and even if American army in Korean war and Vietnam war know that. Korean soldiers were just stronk against unmilitarized citizens, women, kids and seniors.

>but don't put the rising sun

Ahahaha...
I'm sure Korean will insist of the origin of "Rising Sun Flag" like Sushi, Karate, Kendo, Aikido, Sado, Okonomiyaki, Takoyaki ..... so on when "Rising Sun Flag" becomes popular in the world :DD

There is a longer time span between the Iron cross and the Swastika.

Also, Japanese expansionism started well before the Swastika, with annexation of Korea among other things.

I would say that the rising sun is indeed a the swastika of the japs. You just managed to get away with it. Kind of like the Italians managed.

read this

Koreans and Chineses love Nazi so much.
Why?

Will Japan ever start using their based Rising Sun flag and ditch the maxipad one?

It's amazing for us Japanese because many foreigners, except for Koreans and Chineses, love our Rising Sun Flag. Even if US military uses it.

the DIAOYU islands belong to CHINA

>north new zealand
>belong to anyone but australia

Because hitler liked china

>then australia belongs to japan

Aussie-san wa tomodachi desu

I know that. I also know he sold many weapons to china before alliance. merkel also loves PRC.
I'm curious what goes on.

>Davido-kun pretending to be japanese again

hahaha

I'm not offended by Japan's rising sun flag. However you guys fucked over our working class and farmers and peasants and I feel very bad. Middle class wasn't affected as much, but you enslaved and abused Korea's lower classes and did the exact same thing North Korea did to its own people

I don't get it, if that's the case, then why do we not hate Russia/China as much for basically creating North Korea?

so which master do you prefer? China? or Russia?
i bet one kimchi to china.

Who can refute our logically insistency? lol

USA, then China, Japan and Russia.

Mongol collapsed

Qing collapsed

Japan damaged

USA damaged

PRC collapsing now

Russia ... force Koreans to move to Siberia like Stalin of USSR

that shit should be banned like the swastika and the rebel flag.

You cannot blame any Japanese because many foreigners but not Japanese love the Rising Sun Flags and use them as shown in pic.