How would a transgender be treated if they were to come out to their parents, friends and workplace in your country?

How would a transgender be treated if they were to come out to their parents, friends and workplace in your country?

In Canada I think they might have some trouble being treated normally but better than what transgender people face in other parts of the world.

Like the subhumans they are.

People would be nice to their face and pretend to accept them and rip the fucking shit out of them behind their back

But why? Is it really that hard to be kind to your fellow people?

Shot. They would be shot.

SHUT THE FUCK UP AUSTRALIA

If my daughter told me she was "transgendered" I would ask my friends at the Mosque for advice and we would sort out the matter accordingly

I just said we'd be kind to their face but the our true opinion would be said behind their back

You ask this every day. What is up with your obsession with trannys? You going to transition or something?

Yes but which true opinion?

I personally don't have any opinions about transgender people, they're just trying to live their life and be happy, as we all are.

dont most trannies get over their feelings with time?

t. trannie expert

not to people who have a tendency to try and sue anyone who doesn't accept their self delusion that they are a female.

it depends a lot, people here can be extremely conservative and beat the shit out of her, or just be ok with it and treat her normal

Well my opinion is that they're mentally ill

>not to people who have a tendency to try and sue anyone who doesn't accept their self delusion that they are a female

What are you talking about?

Just because a small portion of transgender did something crazy doesn't make them all at fault.

reported to the islamic association and a few of the lads from quran studies would come around to have a word with """""""""""her"""""""""""

If by "get over their feelings" you mean "kill themselves" then yes

I chuckled

no but it's pretty clear what is happening in the USA atm.
once you start writing laws based on what people personally identify themselves as, even against all science, then you're in for a hell of a ride.
How long before someone comes out and demands to be identified as a farm yard animal and demand laws for it (furries)
how long before someone starts identifying as a good person and demands to be treated that way, even though they are not

personally, you can be whatever you want
what you don't get to do is get the government to back your delusion

This 100%

If you're upset by someone's views or comments, deal with it like every other person on the planet. Grow up.

Part of being an adult is learning who's opinion you should value and how to deal with these situations. Its not the job of a nanny state.

Violence and serious threats should be dealt with in the same way as they are for anyone else. Laws should not be based on gender or race or anything else that serves to separate and categorise individuals.

Well I agree about the government thing but why can't people just be nicer?

There's literally nothing wrong with transgender people, they're human just like us and bullying has no place in a civilized society.

Yeah people should be nicer generally, but we don't live in a perfect world and you have to learn to deal with it as is.

Also you have to remember that the world is not black and white. People are just all cunts and all lovely. Someone might have a bad day and yell at another with that being out of character.

Most of the tumblr types involved in these issues are largely getting upset simply because their views are being challenged, which is a healthy thing. It is not anyone's job, most of all the government, to police people's thoughts and speech.

aren't* just

Yes

But the tumblr-kind you speak of are a small minority of transgender people

The tumblr kind are the ones making the issues out of it and that's what I'm addressing.

I can be nice and if the transvestite is a nice person and I wanted to be friends with "it" then I'll call it whatever they want
but again if you start dictating what I can and can not call you and enforce it with the might of law then I am prepared to go to civil war with you.

I disagree with you

Would you be mean to pic related?

So, like equals in Finland?

Not poorly enough.
When will we stop justifying their mental illness? We don't encourage people to cut off a leg.

>When will we stop justifying their mental illness? We don't encourage people to cut off a leg

How else do you treat someone who wants to be a girl?

I don't see the issue if they look cute and they're happy.

yes since they do nothing to oppose the crazy ones that do want to use government force

>yes since they do nothing to oppose the crazy ones that do want to use government force

But how are they suppose to oppose them? Disavow them publicly or something?

They're unassociated, it has nothing to do with them.

Would you bully pic related?

You tell them they aren't and are just deluding themselves. There's a reason they tend to commit suicide after transitioning when they realise they just look like monstrosities.

>I don't see the issue if they look cute and they're happy.
This is feelings tier. Fuck your feelings and fuck theirs.

And why should countries with free healthcare pay for it?

Nobody would pay for me to be blinded or have one or more of my legs removed. They'd think I'm insane, but get your dick cut off and pumped full of chemicals to the point where you turn into a wrinkly old man in your late 30s because "I want it and if you don't let me have I'll feel bad"?

Can this deranged canuck just get banned already?

>You tell them they aren't and are just deluding themselves

I don't think that would help them.

>There's a reason they tend to commit suicide after transitioning when they realise they just look like monstrosities

Doesn't happen when they look cute desu.

>This is feelings tier. Fuck your feelings and fuck theirs.
Huh?
>And why should countries with free healthcare pay for it?
When did I say it should? It should be privately funded.

Nothing will help them.

>Doesn't happen when they look cute desu.
It does.

>When did I say it should? It should be privately funded.
And yet they will demand it be free because it's their feeling and human rights.

>Nothing will help them

Why would it not if they're happy living their life as women?

If pic related asked to be your gf you'd say no? Is that correct?

Because they're not, they never will be, and ultimately it's costly for us and damaging for them.

>a tranny asking to be my gf
>gf
I'd say no, because:

1. He's not a girl
2. I'm not gay

If pre-op: there's a fucking dick attached to that
If post-op: It just has a mutilated cock to look like a meat flap that's been made with a bar of soap

What about from this angle?

Still no?

Personally I'd make her very happy, she's quite cute

Outside of Melbourne or other big liberal dumps, they would be socially ostracized. I personally would pity them, as gender dysphoria is sad - most of it is a failure of parents and/or society to make them proper.

>Disavow them publicly or something?
Or even on their social newtwork website of choice

In fact it's quite the opposite.
From what i see the majority of them do support government enforcement and nothing i've seen yet contradict it.

>her
>she
You're gay, user.
Do you like it up the shitter too?

How about this one?

She's pretty, is she not?

>Do you like it up the shitter too?

No I am not gay

if they look like a grill and pay for it themselves its fine 2bh, goverment shouldnt pay for it

also
>current year
>not being a qt

>I am not gay
>this guy in makeup is pretty and I would date him
Pick one, leaf.

So, according to you.... If this "boy" came up to you, and asked to be your gf, you would decline?

Am I... am I reading this correctly? You would not have a gf that looks like this?

I think *YOU* might be the one who is gay here.

I want to have kids. My own.
I don't want to wake up in 10 years next to a balding old man.

>I want to have kids. My own.

You will not reproduce m8

I'm like you, I realized i will not and I've switched over to the trans gf master race. Free yourself of the constraints of girlpussy, get a trans gf

Canadians should be completely exterminated as a nationality desu, this disgusting experiment into the depths a society will sink to has gone on long enough

>You will not reproduce m8
I already have two, my leafy friend. I've reproduced successfully.

Yeah and I have a mansion m8.

Cmon you're on Sup Forums bucko, who u lying to

Just get a trans gf, stop denying your desires.

I'm not lying, I do actually have kids.
I want more though, but not right now.

We can't all be Canadian losers after all.

>tfw you have exactly the same black tank

a-are u cute...?

you're the dumbass on Sup Forums lmao

You don't have kids m8, stop lying. I know you're saving all the trap pictures I posted, and I don't blame you but stop the charades.

Just join the trans girl and BP master race

i guess senpai

Bump

user what are you doing. Someone disagrees with your tastes in "women" so you then claim they'll never reproduce just like you, and then start saying they're lying when they claim to have kids.
This is why people don't like trans people. Them and their supporters are the most fucking obnoxious shitasses that just fucking shoot themselves in the foot every opportunity they get.

>I have 2 children and a wife
>But I just happen to regularly post on Sup Forums and I spent over an hour posting in a trans gf thread on Sup Forums

Yeah yeah, I've heard it all before.

He never said he had a wife. Now stop shitposting and post more cute mentally ill men.

do he still have his penis?

>He never said he had a wife

But he has 2 children out of wedlock? Wat

These people are all bullshitting. I can only imagine a man with children who still posts on Sup Forums.

>Daddy Daddy! Come tuck me in!
>"Hang on sweetheart, I'm arguing with some loser in Canada who loves trans girls, he's just not getting the message, I'm going to hammer it into his head"

>But he has 2 children out of wedlock? Wat
I have no idea if that's common for brits. Also, it's like 10am for them man, dude could just be shitposting at work.

I actually do. I'm a bit older than a fair few 4channers though. 29 in a few days.

>I can only imagine a man with children who still posts on Sup Forums.
There are more than you think. We /normies/ now.

The "lol ur virgins" behaviour is very leaf-ish. Do keep it up.

Fairly common, yeah. Usually I shitpost from work. Today's my day off though.

I could be doing something productive with your wife who's sitting in the same room and Instead I'm arguing about ''''women'''' with penises.

Worse happens.

>He actually refrained from responding for 20 minutes to pretend like he has anything better to do

lmaooo

Bump