Ask an 19 years old israeli serving in the COGAT unit in the city of jericho anything

Ask an 19 years old israeli serving in the COGAT unit in the city of jericho anything

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faris_Odeh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are american's on birthright trips annoying?
Thinking of going next summer

They are usually funny
Feel free to come
Where do you plan to visit?

What do you think of the Jericho 941? I'm thinking of buying it as my first handgun.

Its beautiful
I have a cop using it in my outpost
You cant get better then israeli shit

Jew come to fatherland

How do you not wind up hating Palestinians after working with COGAT?

how many palis have you blown up today lad

Why do you kill kids?

Jew already came from motherland
Well i think that the unit gives us alot of legitimacy to stay at those areas
There are humans after all and the annoying ones dont get far. Trust me.
Wew lad

Would it be possible to marry a hot Israeli girl somehow, do any Israelis want to live in the US?

>falling for propaganda

Yeah it just so happened that an HD cameracrew was there, kek

I hope some Arap stabs you soon, kike

I hope you die in a lot of pain.

motherland is shit u live in fear of the muslim stab in the back here u can be free come home Kraków is waiting

Its possible
The inly problem might be that you arent jewish
Your kids will be jewish law wise
And alot of israeli move to the US my close friend moved to NY some years ago

>living i fear from kebab
>putin is hosting kebab roasting parties at syria
Nobody really fears them dont worry

It's through my university, I don't know where they plan to go next year but this year their route is:
>Tel Aviv
>Galiliee
>Golan Heights
>Tel Aviv again
>Jaffa
>Jerusalem
>Negev/Dead Sea
>more Jerusalem

Seems really fun but someone from my university died during a trip to Israel earlier this year from a terrorist attack, so that kind of freaked a lot of people out. No idea how many will go next year

>Golan Heights
that doesnt seem like it'd be a very safe destination

If any arabush comes at you do you Lionsault them?

The riskier places there will be jerusalem and jaffa
But the whole place should be good
Terrorist attacks arent something that happens everyday here like people want you to beliave
The israeli army and the police make an amazing effort to stop any plan to hurt somebody
If its jewish or muslim
This place if beautiful and you wont regret coming here

Its cool actually
I was there 2 days ago

When arabush come we have a thick glass between us
There are some people in the palestenians office that we are with good connection with

I was there on a field trip last year
You can see syria and Lebanon
Very beautiful
It even has this sign showing where alot of the capitals are
Gives you a sense of where you exatcly are

Have you had any exciting or stressful moments yet?

What do you think Israel's future will hold in the next 30 years (and why)?

Well... One day a guy opened the window where we serve the Palestinians and found a guy who jumpednabove the fence
We also have alot of people almost passing out because of hot weather but we help everyone who has any problem

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faris_Odeh

>One day a guy opened the window where we serve the Palestinians and found a guy who jumpednabove the fence

Wait so are you preforming a security/checkpoint function or working at an aid centre?

Its an outpost that has a section where the planestinians can come with any probelm they have (medical for example) our job is to help them with a solution (a permit for an israeli hospital for example)
I actually think nothibg major will changs
We will continue advancing in our technology and the Palestinian problem will stay the same
Or a 3rd world war
In that case we will die first desu senpai

Oh cool I get you now. As far as national services posting go how good is yours?

Well mine is fun because i just do my job
There are alot of people in my base that dont because they are willngly going against the system just to show how big their jewish balls are.
Just do your 3years and leave if you dont enjoy the army

THE HORNS OF JERICHO
THE HORNS OF JERICHO
THE HORNS OF JERICHO
THE HORNS OF JERICHO
THE HORNS OF JERICHO
THE HORNS OF JERICHO
THE HORNS OF JERICHO

Not hearing those
But i do hear the mooazin fron the Palestinian refugee neighborhood

why have so many whores in tel aviv?

also, rishon letsiyon

Should I do Aliya? Is it worth doing military service for?

Its funny because i live in a town between those two
But its not a special level of whorness and maybe because tel Aviv is alot mkre connected to the outsids world to the US for example. Towns a cities around telaviv usually go the same path

From all sorts of sources I have heard how after the nazi jewish genocides you people were given a country that doesn't belong to you and you proceeded to do horrible things to the palestinians. Can you try to convince me this is not the case?

If you beliave and look for coming here maybe you can do visits before it but i would say that 100% i got here from russia and this place is amazing
It has its unique colture that you might need to get used to but it's alot better thdn cucked at your front door dear sweden
Well its belongs to us from the bible where is written that we were here and we are here to stay.
And the face that the cogat unit exists in our army proves that we are helping the people
We never act with violance towards them unless found in life threating situation
You can even see that before 1987 when the palestinians launched massive terror attacks towards our side we were in complete peace and there wasnt such tension like today. Because of their acts and violance there are problens today

>the Bible says it's our land
lol

You're on someone else's land.

Leave.

fucking parasite

Leave Palestine, fascists. The world sees you as the bad guys.

Yeah, I've been to Israel a couple of times and love it - qt girls, kosher food, nice weather... Serving in Gaza/Ramallah/Golan or something seems pretty scary though

>fascists

>>>/TUMBLR/

Serving is scary in general this isnt tha safest land to be in
But in the end it worth it. This is a beautiful country.

What are the odds of being killed by terrorists if I stayed for a week in Israel?

I AM GREEK

Well if you sleep in ramallah with a shirt that says "i am jewish" its pretty high
But its not that risky to be honest
Where are yoh planning to stay?

t. yidf proxy

Yes I am a Greek

so am I

Do you speak Arabic at all? Or do you have interpreters for dealing with Palestinians, Bedouins etc.

The irony of these two posters. It should be screen shotted

>israeli

when will you go back to Ukraine?

>kosher food
Choke on pork fucking kike

Fuggen terrobist

t. buttblasted gentile

We learn basic arabic that we expand in our service we also have a palestinian worker that sits on their side of the window that helps translating or general help that they need

how do I get a q jewess gf?

Wave your shekels and just get to know them desu

whenever i see israelis in europe they always carry plastics bags of fruits.

is this a meme?

What's your opinion about T*rks

Wtf
You are not carrying bags of fruits around?

literally muslim greeks

Well see this Jew used to fly to hotels there and steal taps

Do you like boys? :3

>steal taps
WHAT THE LITERAL FUCK

Normal people steal something light. Like pens, towels, coathangers, bedsheets, soap, slippers, water glasses, etc. But who the fuck steals a tap?

Only you user desu
Kek you wont beliave this

Not only taps, there are incidents where they steal furniture. Many years ago there was this one incident where one family stole an entire living room.

>packing for a turkey vacation
>ID copy in case i need to identify myself
>medicine in case i feel sick
>slippers in case the hotel doesn't have them
>FUCKING WRENCH in case i decide to FUCKING STEAL A TAP

JUST WHY

יפה מצידך לספר לאנטישמים דברים שכאלה

אולי תקבל סיכת אס.אס אם תלכלך עוד על יהודים וישראלים

הכול בסדר אחי גם ככה כול הגויים האלה לא משהו

אתה זה שהתחלת לספר על הדברים האלו

חח נראלי יש פה 3ישראלים... קשה בלי ID

There is nothing that closer resembles Hitler Germany than the state of Israel

>ID
אה כן אולי תקעקע לנו ID על היד יהיה קל יותר

>[((((()))))) intensifies]

איי אם גריק

Nice self portrait man

ty man

t. island jew

When are you gonna die yet you dirty Arab pole abomination, just like your family

>the world sees you'd as the bad guys
>says the cunt that gave us the land and colonized most the world

But you're probably a dirty shit smelling paki

When Palestinians go back to Saudi Arabia, you go back to Greece, and all Muslims in Europe go to their respective shit holes

wut? jews in sweden?

t. Someone who never been here and never will but a Muslim told him this and they're usually happy people so it must be true

I wish we did half the shit your retarded Muslim cum guzzlers say, at least then we wouldn't have Muslim here

Why do you sterilise and kill fellow Jews (Ethiopian s)?

Guess you haven't succeded yet Ahmed

We don't, why did you leave Pakistan? Why do you all smell like shit? Why is every Muslim place filled with sectarian violence yet you "care" so much about the Palestinians? Why has every Muslims country without oil been an utter failure while the ones with oil fund terrorism? Why do you follow a prophet who rapes children? What happened to all the Christians and Jews/pagans/yazidis of the Middle East? How come every few minutes there's a terror attack done by a Muslim somewhere in the world? Why do Muslims enslave fellow Muslims in Africa, Kuwait. Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and UAE? I guess what I'm trying to ask is just why are you such horrible hypocritical human beings who follow a clearly evil religion?

succeded with what? i thought allmost all jews in sweden had moved. rare none the less. do you know salomon shulman?

How do I make shekels like jew

No but seriously though Israel does fuck us over and in the most dangerous areas at the checkpoints it's usually fillednwith my community. Like fuck off both things you said and they said are valid and Israel is a Eurocentric Ashkenazim and Sephardim centered pseudo-state.

I know one and fell in love with him but he was a womanizer :-/

I'm 22, I go to community college, I have no friends, I've never had a gf, I haven't had sex in 2 years, I still live at my parents house, I haven't worked in 2 months, I'm not in the military, I have no interesting hobbies, and i have no future. Now I want you to answer the following question with 100% honesty…

Do you think you're better than me? Why?

>do you know salomon shulman?
Yeah, I've met him on occasion. Pretty cool guy

my dad was a long time friend with him, but during the 2006 stuff in gaza they ended up having an argument about the whole thing that ended with shulman going apeshit. After that he didn't even say hello to us anymore if we met him in the street. He didn't even come to my dads funeral a couple of years later. he was a nice guy otherwise so it's kind of sad it ended like that.

also don't move from sweden man. the loss of jews and jewish culture in europe and the world because of jews making aliya for different reasons is and has been a huge loss desu.

Except it's not. Israel is more mizrahi then anything and every white person who's ever been here will tell you that. Israel doesn't kill our Ethiopians and one time when we it an influx of them we have them some pill that was temporary, like Hamas or fatal don't do worse every day. He Israeli Arabs don't get fucked over and the Palestinians do because they ELECTED terrorist to rule them so we can't trust them. Don't want check points? Stop voting in, supporting; and committing terror

Låter tråkigt :( Jewish Swedes tend to have autistic standpoints on the conflict, 10x worse than AIPAC and other kosherburgers. Then you go to Israel and people are (mostly) pragmatic and nuanced...
Not really observant, but studiebidrag/a-kassa/etc is a pretty compelling reason to stay. You get pretty sick subsidies when you make aliya though