Why are black people so genetically superior to all other races??

why are black people so genetically superior to all other races??

Physically in a sense, yes.

Mentally we're all the same.

Also, it depends what kind of black you're talking about.

>tfw East African
>Manlet
>not physically superior to any races
One chance at life
wasn't born a West African

they were created by anunnaki by genetically altering the dna of gorillas

>Mentally we're all the same.

Why are there such differences in IQ averages tho

Ages of slavery made them adaptive to rough labor

because the anunnaki didn't want them to be too smart or else they would conspire against them

If they're stronger physically how come they don't dominate weightlifting at the Olympics

First off IQ was created by a white man to test white children, so obviously it is not an accurate way to test the intelligence of black children. And institutionalized racism accounts for most of the difference anyway, countless studies have proved this. Take a psychology class you retart!

Socio economic factors which can also effect genetic heritability of iq.

Not to mention thug culture promotes anti education and crime, most blacks live on welfare in America and have access to shitty food (which can also effect your intelligence)

But you certainly get smart blacks within various countries, as well as blacks who speak out against BLM and the black panthers, as well as those who work within the police force.

I think physically its polys that are the strongest, they have quite a lot of big guys

They do dominate sprints, which is a better measure of overall fitness and strength than lifting a bar in an unnatural manner

>big guys

UU
UU

They don't dominate cycling

M8, you'll be right

he looks like a chipotle bag

cycling is unnatural though

Most natural thing there is after swimming, another thing blacks fail to dominate

That's what people keep ignoring. The sad truth is that IQ can scientifically determine what kind of life you're gonna have. I your IQ is below 100, the only jobs awaiting you are low paying labor jobs and you can pretty much forget about college. People choose to ignore the truth because it hurts, and the truth is that intelligence is solely genetic

black people actually have the lightest bones of all humans. which explains their speed and why they dont dominate weight lifting or power lifting.

>intelligence is solely genetic
just don't open your mouth at all if you have no idea what you're talking about

AEthiopian is that you comrade ???

>Socio economic factors which can also effect genetic heritability of iq.
its a shame that even at the same economic status blacks still score lower than other races on everything
they are just dumb desu

this is why they could keep being in the motherland of human being.i guess they are too strong to fight against...and other races are all driven descendants.

Well yeah but only because of the institutionalized racism in America... They grow up being told they are dumb by bigots like you which hurts their intellectual growth. Take a sociology course you dumbass

user you should stop being such a faggot cuck
the only racism is them being dumb niggers and not going to school so they can shoot at each other instead

learn a hard science you dumbass

eh Sup Forums's kiddie race theories are the furthest away from hard science

Greeks > your nigga race

I wasn't claiming that what I said was hard science I was just saying the other guy is a dumbass

its hard to say what is racism and what isn't but what blacks are suffering definitely isn't racism from evil oppressive whites

It is myth as well as BBC

They don't dominate swimming because they're too stupid to coordinate all their body parts at the sam time.

Stavros plz..

T.Avon hahahajahhahahahahha

>Mentally we're all the same
blacks have worse impulse control though

Blacks are closer to animals.

Which accounts for their lower intelligence.

There will never be a black Newton, Tesla or Einstein no matter in what kind of environment that brother has grown up.

Why did these """superior""" pooskins get ENSLAVE'D by Whites and Arabs? Is it because they are as dumb as a rock on average compared to East Asians, Whites and Arabs? Why are they only good in running and jumping while Whites are the strongest? Is it because they are monkeys who evolved to escape predators and hunt game? Why did they live in mudhuts until 19th century and never develop an advanced culture on their own like the Asians, Whites, Arabs, North Africans or South Americans? Is it because, like I proposed earlier, they are fucking stupid and genetically inferior and unevolved compared to others? Food for thought.

my sides

You are begging the question
And also...
MUH DIKK

All of us accept the fact that there is genetic difference in physical strength by racial group. Why don't we accept there is the same genetic difference in mental ability by race?

if you say about fighting.

historically Japanese is mostest superior people.