Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums,

Do you have $5 to talk to the cool kids?

you're literally on a website created to steal people away from something awful

and it worked

>something awful
wasn't there a something awful ripoff?
>using forums in 2017

>not having an account just to lurk FYAD and steal their sense of humor so you can be nihilistic ironic and wicked to all your normie friends

>kids

Let's be honest, everybody on that site is probably in their mid to late 30s now.

>using something awful
>using forums

>ugly fat old white dudes who have semi obscure youtube channels make fun of other ugly old fat white dudes and buck heads with sam hyde

I spent $20 instead

Zoe Quinn. GamerGate.

SA still exists?

>2017
>not being a part of a ton of forum micro communities

SA was a gaymergaterchan? I haven't been there since...
googlegooglegoogle...

The pendulum hasn't swung back that way yet. You'd just need to create some new forum software with oh... say... Go... maybe Rust. Pump the shit out of it, wax poetic about the good ol' days of forums with user names and shitposting goatse everywhere, and you could probably make it happen.

Isn't SA overrun with SJWs?

>tfw I am 33, and started out as a teenage SA goon before migrating to Sup Forums.

Maybe that's what I'll do instead of becoming a wage slave

>I am 33
bought yourself a cemetery spot yet, gramps?

Basically Lowtax disappeared, SJW mods took over, he came back, got rid of them and apologized.

Daily reminder that Something Awful was a haven of free speech while Sup Forums deleted all gamergate discussion

Nope, not yet. Married, own a house, have a dog, but no kids yet. Life is pretty good, desu senpai.
I haven't been to SA for years; I'll have to go poke around again. Sup Forums was awful during gamergate.

>free speech
>have to pay for it

>Implying freedom means free as in beer
>Implying free citizens don't have to pay taxes
>Implying other stupid things

>Sup Forums was awful during gamergate.
>implying it's gotten better since

Gamergate ruined Sup Forums. It was so bad it made moot quit.

>join4guild
No

You guys can say what you want about gamergate but it showed Sup Forums was business as usual, you can say and do whatever you want, until it's about my interests/my friends/my politics and then it's off limits.

>she won so much that Trump is in the white house
lmao who the fuck created this slogan?

>Imagine the metric tons of shit his political opponents can dig up

>Sup Forums was awful during gamergate.

In that Moot's SJW mods banned all discussion of GG and turned Sup Forums into a libtard safe space until his cuckening was discovered forcing him to sell to Hiroshima then yes I agree.

I mean, I once paid $20 to get banned by a cam girl

I'm sure the bank is proud of me

It died many years ago, everything good has long since left.

>Not being on that site in the late 90s and very early 00s
>Not wasting almost 13 years on this site.
I feel sorry for the younger crowd.

That is indeed exactly what I meant by awful.

Check out a software product called Xenforo.

I like the computer pics threads in yospos, worth 5 bux

>It's been 17 years since JeffK / The Terrible Secret of Space / All Your Base / Goatse.cx

>Enough time has passed that these ancient proto-memes could be rediscovered and revived by a new generation of teenagers who were babies or not even yet born back in 2000

Kill me.

IT WAS GOOD FOR THE PHOTOSHOP STUFF THEY DID, A REAL CLASS ACT

SA is a full SJW site now.