He's never kissed, hugged and/or fucked a girl

>he's never kissed, hugged and/or fucked a girl
Seriously how is this even possible. You're born in the most sexually liberating time ffs, shouldn't be hard

No one wants to shag a cunt who's afraid of birds.

I had severe acne until I was too old to understand basic social skills so I stayed reclusive and more reserved so it never happened

i was raised in an ultra conservative catholic cult. i was homeschooled and was not allowed to speak to girls at all which fucked me up pretty bad socially.

Thank you based Interpals

I fucked your mom

it was nothing special

I held a girl's hand before.

>You're born in the most sexually liberating time
A more liberal market is more competitive.

30 years old and have had 2 girlfriends, have kissed and hugged but not fucked

The girls wanted to get married first so I told them to fuck off

I don't deserve a gf at this point in time.

I don't have any redeeming features really.

My personality is incompatible with most other people. I'm good at talking to people sometimes but my mood changes too rapidly to be consistent. One day I'll be having a great time and then later I'll stop replying entirely to people not too long ago I thought were my best friends.

Crippling social anxiety.

This.

>One day I'll be having a great time and then later I'll stop replying entirely to people not too long ago I thought were my best friends.
This desu, I frequently purge my friendlist in whatever game I am playing, or steam. One persistent fucker, however, found me twice after I deleted him and changed my handle so I have let him stay now. Known him for four years and it's literally the longest friendship I have had in my entire life, counting school and all that.

>tfw got a Greek girls' number earlier tonight as a 1/2 German American.

You just have to stop giving a shit about being laid while giving a shit how you look. It may seem unusual, but if you get it, it fucking works. I lost my v card about 3 weeks ago and no shit bought home 8 girls since then. You can do it. I believe in you. Can you believe in you?

How was it?

>Seriously how is this even possible
by not being attractive

Am i banned

You should be fucking aussie

you're being detained

>not just becoming the grill

Kristen >>> Emma Watson

>tfw no one acknowledges your proxy trolling.