How racist are you Sup Forums ?

how racist are you Sup Forums ?

or do you favor liberal multiculturalism ?

i hate everybody of every color

this

can't wait for nuclear winter when Trump invades Syria and starts an inevitable war with bunch of countries including Russia

>He thinks Trump will be President

fucking kek

nice dubs desu

I don't hate other races, I just love my own, I h8 joos tho
I don't

you couldn't corner the Dorner
you couldn't flim-flam the zim zam
now you can't stump the Trump
deal with it

Well he will be the president. The lack of voting makes that possible which by the way is retarded in this day and age

Very racist.

t. Indo

Those two were people accused of murder with evidence or the lack thereof allowing them to walk free.

Donald Trump is a politician without the support of the moderates or the left attempting to win an election.

There's quite a difference there.

Koreans and Chineses love you so much.
Do you know this?

I favor soviet internationalism. Your national culture should stay at festivals and museums, new life requires new culture.

>You'll never drink Beer at the Hitler bar

I use too hate racism. Now I'm the biggest racist.

I'm racist in that I think objectively east Asians > Anglo > everyone I don't include > Hispanics > niggers in basically every way but I won't actually discriminate against anyone

I'm not racist except against anyone who eats curry and smells

You haven't met many east asians IRL then. They are barbarians.

All niggers and mudslimes should be rounded up and put on a boat back where they came from. The ones who resist should be shot in the head.

A understand that the issue of racism is a wedge issue used on us by the bourgeoisie.

This senpai

I hate no one but myself

hi

sup ra.. guys

I have nothing against other ethnic groups unless they flood my country or hurt it.

not racist at all

I'm not intolerant of anyone except to those who are intolerant of others

senpa~~i, S U T E K I .,;”*

>Every German's wet dream

lmao

Japanese are a conservative people.
Left can get no more than 10% of seats in election.

Foreigners who live in your country make your country shit

Looks like another backwards minded liberal who is on the wrong side of history :^)

A little bit, I think I don't think multiculturalism will lead to much good. Interesting art, maybe. It certainly shouldn't be pushed as an agenda. What happens more naturally from international trade and communication doesn't seem like a bad thing.

I certainly don't consider myself "redpilled" or whatever the fuck.

so you know, full cuck

>tfw I have grown out of racism
It was a fun phase but goddamn is it dumb

I don't think "multiculturalism" is the answer but blaming everything on race is beyond ridiculous

But liberal multikultist are the most racist people around senpai? Literally everything they spew from their froathing mouths is racist.

This. Blacks should be sent away and Muslims should be killed. Everyone else I don't care.

Very.

Every time a European is raped, my feet are light and I feel like dancing. This is what most of them wanted and desired. Subhan'allah, hopefully more of them are raped. This is their reward for being multiculturalists