How do we save Sweden?

How do we save Sweden?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ecJUqhm2g08
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You can't

We can only save the women. Men shall stay to fend off the hordes

Lol, i have never understood the leftists way of thinking. they are literally 12 year olds.

>mfw we can't

Sweden is a perfect example on why too soft immigration policies or taking in millions of people from a completely different culture is a bad idea.

We don't. They need to collapse to serve as an example to the rest that their system doesn't work.

Pot calling the kettle black.

more immigrating fucking africans/middle easterners subhuman

if it was like chinese or something this wouldn't happen

We most definitely dont want those feminist psychos here. We'd need a good screening process and anyone with feminist leaning opinions needs to be purged with fire.

Its already dead

we don't

>norway will swoop in when it's in ruins
>we'll divide it equally with dennmark and finland
>all 3 nations will join as one
>a new nordic golden age begins
>the swede is no more, but he lives on as a nord
>iceland can come too

UNITED NORTH

Let it crash and burn.
It must turn out as horribly as Germany's defeat in WW2 did, and only then can the rest of the world realize what a horrible mistake "we" made.

>wanting to share borders with finngolians

If I was Finnish I'd rather just take some of Norrland to unite with my Sami brethren and then take bake Karelia and Estonia to form the great Finngolian Ugric Empire.

I don't want you to be the sacrifice, Sweden.

i don't think you really "get" scandinavia and the nordics

There is no other way short of replacing our government with a new one. Forcibly.

you know we already share borders with norway

Why would we save it? Why would we save the doomed?

We already share borders you dingus. And uniting all samis is not really on our agenda.

I wholeheartedly agree, the eternal swede must be eliminated

You can't help someone who doesn't even realize he has a problem. Every Swede believes the status quo is the best way to run society. Swedes love Africans and Middle Easterners, they love feminism, they love homosexuality.

Why save it? Watching European states collapse under the weight of their own cuckoldry has been some of the best entertainment we've had in years desu

>they love homosexuality.
who doesn't tho

I don't

If you watch anime you're literally a cucko ld

Build a wall and turn it into a reality show forvthe world to enjoy

aren't swedish democrats like the most popular party?
They are probably gonna win next election and move the country to the right

>60% white

Kek
youtube.com/watch?v=ecJUqhm2g08

Even if they were the most popular party they'd need a 51% majority of ALL votes to have any practical power since otherwise every other party can just form a coalition and tell them to fuck off.

euthanize them to end their misery, with IKEA gone people will just buy from JYSK

Sweden can't avoid God's wrath. It will die like Sodom did

they will get the 51% sooner or later

And I'll become a millionaire sooner or later.

I'm Danish.
I meant more like sharing Sweden or splitting it with a foreign nation, screw that. Why would Norway let dirty Finngolians take Sweden when Norway can just have all instead.

Every time you say that they're not going to make it you're giving them less of a chance of doing so. Trump tricked everyone into believing he was growing when he wasn't because he repeatedly said so. People want to vote for the winner.

Swedes are stupid so no they won't. They can shout and complain about rapefugees in their neighbourhoods and childrens schools but at the end of the day they still go back to vote for the same assholes as before.

Also swedish women are the worst in the world. SD almost got 50% among men but women is a lost cause

>I'm Danish.
men for helvete

I don't think posting my defeatist opinion on a Taiwanese computer-assembly board will have any effect on the vote results.
And like said, it doesn't really matter. Our country is so deep in the cuck hole that it's impossible to just get out through voting.
Suppose theoretically they get into power and change things. We still have decades of damage to repair, and SD's policies aren't nearly as extreme as they should be to rectify all the damage that's been done.

Make the North great again!

It does make a difference though. Don't spread your defeatist attitude to real life, though. Even the newspapers are on our side and says SD is growing. When they start reporting decrease it will all go downhill from there

women are more likely to go with the majority and popular views on things.
All you have to do is "Redpill" them as the Sup Forumsacks say and just like with post ww2 France, everyone would say that they where the rightist freedom fighters no matter what side they where on.

>Posting a opinion on Sup Forums
>Relevant in any way, shape or form
Wewee

He could always reinforce his own delusions and paranoia. Pretty dangerous if you ask me, but for each his own.

Me, Japan can save them!?

>It's delusions and paranoia cause I don't agree with it

YES

What the fuck is this. Some Saber cosplayers visiting japan?

Or because it's founded on lies, assumptions and unreliable sources.

Unlike your amazing truths, unassuming mindset, and great sources right?
To sides of the same coin.

Nah, I'm grounded. I get my cheap thrills without distorting my views of reality.

This is karma for the arrogant ikeaniggers

kill the immigrants
kill the reindeer gypsies
kill the libtards
and kill some more until there are only white meat eating straight introverted males

>Kill Aho and Litmanen

S m h

That is a shit map, I know that at least in France, Aquitania is the blondest part together with Alsace. Normans are all brown-haired, at least all I've met.

>Sweden needs to be "saved"

The only alternative right now is to cede control of our country to one of our neighbors desu
I'd vote Finland, but Denmark or Norway would be ok as well

Finland deserves the ownership 2bh

Hitler was Kroaten

Pot calling the kettle "bull".

m'neighbour

>Sami brethren

they have nothing in common with finns

90% of Sweden's male population executed first thing, last 10% taken as servants. Female population ages 13-25 divided equally between NEETs, rest as servants.

Ok, sure.

I DONT WANT A PSYCHO SWEDE GF! REEEEEEEEEE!

>living in northern sweden
>all the immigrants get piled up down south
>everything is fine
I wish the northern parts of Sweden and Norway could brake away from the vermin down south and join together. A man can dream.

>Sweden
>save
Only in minds of rightards. Sweden is actually one of the most progressive and prosperous countries of the world. How about to save us, retards? We are literally collapsing.

you'll be alright. russia is one of the only nations you can be sure will exist 100 years from now.

Every time a European is raped, my feet are light and I feel like dancing. This is what most of them wanted and desired. Subhan'allah, hopefully more of them are raped.

Lol. Are you serious? Our country is on a verge of fall. All that shit around me reminds me of late soviet union. And you talk about Sweden? What a retards are you?

Sweden is already kill

But it's fun to watch them say stupid shit

They must take Umeå first, such cancer can't be allowed to freely exist

>saving feminist whores with princess complex
No thank you.

>russia is one of the only nations you can be sure will exist 100 years from now.

kek

Redpilled ones

Swedes, what does poor Jimmie think of Sweden's situation?

I just want the civil war to start so i can kill gypsies. How did they even survive the medieval times?

Because they're inherently violent?

>tfw best friend is SSUs ordförande

Slavs must to unite and to LIBERATE Sweden. There's no other way.

>SSU
någon vidrigare form av indoktronering har aldrig skådats. varför är politiska ungdomsförbund ens tillåtna? förstör folk totalt

lol om vi lockar barn med fika och roliga lekar kan vi trycka på våra politiska idéer mycket enklare :^)

You mean how do we save western, white counties?

Well, you don't. They have to learn from their own mistakes.

you fight! fking morons! Stop being such fags and protect your womens

>gypsies
you mean muslims that swed-fags accepted in their country?

It's the women who betrayed them in the first place.

What ever happened to that swedish tripfag that posted his boobs? Used to get spammed in every thread he posted in. Did he die?

They are wild slavs from North with a gigant Ego.

Racemix with koreans
I'm volunteering

>it's a "waifufag wants to save the very thing that is destroying Europe" episode

They have chosen their destiny. We shouldnt even accept swedes as refugees because they could vote and take us the same destiny.

>The Gypsies, through their quick wits, penchant for giving themselves fake dukedoms, and/or claiming to be on bogus pilgrimages, managed to gain the protection of kings and popes as they made their way through Europe. After all, no good Christian was going to turn away a traveler with a (phony) title or a (ill-gotten) letter from the Holy Father. By the 1400s, the Gypsies were living throughout France, Germany, Italy and Hungary.

One can only imagine the impression the Gypsies must have made on the Europeans, who lived very sheltered, monotonous lives within their tiny villages. To encounter a band of dark-skinned traveling people with black eyes and hair, wearing strange clothes and speaking “gibberish” would have been almost akin to an alien visitation for medieval folks.

put Minecraft Guy in charge. :>)

they shall burn too, but atm i hate gypsies even more

I cringe whenever a Swede says he can't stand Swedish women. If all those Swedes move to a fantasy land that has nothing but feminine women, in less than a year that land will turn into Sweden.

Swedish men want to be househusbands. Swedes want threesomes with another dude (while the Swede watches). Swedish men want women majoring in transphase anarcho-feminism, they want women going clubbing, they want strong women leaders.