India launches first space shuttle

Burgers officially removed from space, desi are the future of the human race

mensxp.com/technology/latest/30719-the-successful-launch-of-isro-s-rlv-space-shuttle-ensured-that-it-s-a-proud-day-for-india.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ScatSat-1
twitter.com/tagthesponsor/status/706191228547821568
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What did they use as fuel?

SPACEX BTFO!

MUSK IS ON SUICIDE WATCH!

shuttles are meme technology and barely ever positively efficient

fucking impress me with a ssto or some shit

Liquid poo :^)

Where do they poo in the shuttle?

>desi are the future of the human race

They have tarmac on a part of the ship, it's okay.

I hate India. But the Indian Space Program is one of the best. I mean, when Japan isn't even able to launch a probe around Venus, India send a probe around Mars with something like 80M $. I can understand this mystery

>designated shitting shuttles

>mfw India will make space colonies before they learn how to poo in the loo

Whenever i tell a Brazilian nationalist that India has a space program and Brazil doesn't, they flip out and start screaming saying Indians are poor and smell like shit. It's hilarious to watch.

>not ensuring the well-being of their citizens first
literally Soviet tier
everyday rape and shitting on the street

USSR did not have shitting on the street and everyday rape through, at least not in the time of Yuri Gagarin. It was a shit country but still way more developed than India ever was.

it had famine

We're doomed once poo is discovered to be a powerful energy source. India will have no mercy.

At this point the only way to ensure the well-being of indian citizens is killing 2/3 of them.

No, they actually say shit like "who cares? Space programs are a waste of money."

Our country is doomed.

my sides just pooped

it's only a waste of money if your country's military is not installing orbiting missile stations like russia and US are.

Go live there if you think they are so much better.

Those retards, man... I can even understand when they have the stray dog syndrome about North America or Europe, but fucking India?

pajeet is serius guyz!!!

you mean to say the american shuttle was shit, so youre jelly others are about to do it better

>it had famine

people didnt matter back then

Love it or leave it :,)

A large percentage of NASA scientists are indians. Vast majority of the people are backwards and stupid, but there's a percentage who are capable of world-class science. Sort of like how its usually the Jews in a few countries which are Nobel-tier.

This. Asian countries use to only let the most well-off children marry and procreate. Result is centuries of eugenics and not many retarded people.

The US has been actively flying these since the early 2000s.

But the US and the USSR tested these as far back as the late 1960s and 70s.

There aren't a great many uses for them unless you are very good at miniaturizing sensors and posses highly advanced propulsion technology.

Both of which the USAF apparently had developed because they are now working on version 2.0 of this thing.

>A large percentage of NASA scientists are indians

That's strange. Has there been a change recently on the ITAR laws?

Since when is NASA allowed to hire foreigner nationals in such numbers to make up a "large percentage" of its worker base?

>ssto

It's an unachievable dream until at least the next century desü.

That's why these reusable gliders were and are still mostly ignored by the scientific community.

The Venture Star was the only real attempt to actually build an SSTO craft like the ones we see in movies. But as history showed, the tech is just not there.

>loo springs a leak and the crew dies by inhalation of poo particles

SpaceX has no plans to make reusable gliders.

Rockets are a far superior option for now.

Sierra Nevada is the one making a reusable glider. They've been working on it for a while.

ESA and JAXA have considered contracting them for trips to the ISS. But again, capsules are just a better choice.

Until real space planes are developed, these gliders won't do much.

>increasinglynervousburger.jpg

>getting to mars is impressive

Uhh it's 2016.

After hundreds of thousands of kidnappings and rapes by alliens we are now officially retaliating?

Except NASA is banned from doing that.

Nice bait

Forgot to say Indian-Americans, IE elites who immigrate to the west.

Googled the numbers and its actually memed, since they are still only 3%.

The first shuttles were tested in the late 70s, btw this wasn't even an actual shuttle. It was a miniature version to test for the actual shuttle.

the American shuttles started in 81 and just now is another country doing it.

What's your thoughts on Skylon?

>India send a probe around Mars with something like 80M $

Go take a look a the science being produced by NASA and ESA probes and compare it to Indias probe results.

Getting there is one thing, sending a real scientific payload is another.

Also Japan has done far more complex things in space, like collecting dust from comets and rescuing probes in deep space. Something the ESA was unable to do.

>caring about mars

mars is a useless planet
colonizing venus would be easier than colonizing mars.

india flies miniature unmanned test model, claims developed space shuttle. why do you have to delude yourselves

>Skylon

Supposedly their tech CAN be used to make an SSTO plane, but it comes with so many caveats that it's not going to replace capsules.

The economics of it don't make sense. The company has no plans of selling skylon, so clients can only borrow it.

It's max payload to orbit and polar orbit are fairly average. Nothing special that wouldn't be cheaper with a rocket.

Also, the company apparently needs over 12 billion dollars to get to a point where they can start taking clients.

For perspective, SpaxeX, after all these years of tech development, investment and getting some massive contracts, is worth about 5 billion.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ScatSat-1

POOS LITERALLY MAKING A SHIT SATELLITE

It would still be a step towards something right? I'm just hoping Russia ends up building some sort of armed SSTOand the US starts spamming space funding.

holy
shit

top kek

Don't forget: India will be superpower in 2030

everything changed when the poo nation attacked...

that was engineered famine, at least from the mid 20s onwards

>vast majority of Indians live in squalor
>spend money on space missions

Wut

no matter how far they get away from india they can't escape the poo

Why can't India and rest of world get along? We all hate muslims, that should be enough for solidarity.

indians are considered muslims

In the 1930s. Not 1950s onwards.

we might get along if we understood what the fuck your people say

Take a shit. Nobody will ever respect India. Cause its shit. Both Muslims and Indians are dumb. Go rape yourselves Indians!

>t. Ashraful Islam, hacker-in-chief

You are next after muslims Pajeet.

Good thing that getting rid of muslim countries means UK will also be gone.

poo obv

so close

t. Burger education systems

Indians are shit

india can put the poo in the space, but not in the loo

no..i dont want people who dont know how to poop in toilet get along

What the fuck are you even saying. Venus is a literal ball of fire with an average temperature of 800 degrees. How would it be easier to colonize Venus than Mars, exactly? Or are you just being facetious?

Kekked hard. Colonizing?

Underrated.
NEVER FORGET THIS

I like you India :3

India is a massive country that was one of the poorest one earth following independence. It's come a longer way than people give it credit for.

What the hell is propelling that thing?

Indians have done more for your country than most Anglo-descendants have.

India is really underappreciated.

We've come a long way in the past 67 years.
Sure, China has gotten a lot farther in terms of infrastructure, but we got this far democratically.

Also India's educated professionals beat China's any day of the week. And they can actually speak English.

Landis has proposed aerostat habitats followed by floating cities, based on the concept that breathable air (21:79 oxygen/nitrogen mixture) is a lifting gas in the dense carbon dioxide atmosphere, with over 60% of the lifting power that helium has on Earth.[6] In effect, a balloon full of human-breathable air would sustain itself and extra weight (such as a colony) in midair. At an altitude of 50 kilometres (31 mi) above Venerian surface, the environment is the most Earth-like in the Solar System – a pressure of approximately 1000 hPa and temperatures in the 0 to 50 °C (273 to 323 K; 32 to 122 °F) range. Protection against cosmic radiation would be provided by the atmosphere above, with shielding mass equivalent to Earth's.

Literally stick a baloon in the air.
And no, there's nothing to puncture it, if they have some isolation, and even if it is, it's gonna slowly leak out, not explosively decompress.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

You can't convert to Hinduism.

True, India is such a clusterfuck even without the whole poverty thing so it is impressive I guess.

What India needs to do is stop comparing itself with China. It gets you nowhere. China constantly compares itself to America and doesn't even consider India on the same level. Why torment yourself like that?

Small turbine, embedded inside.

Most drones use them.

The full scale model was never built as far as we know.

It was designed in 1992, so it's old tech by now.

Who the fuck knows what else they have now.

Anglo mentality.

Why do white girls poo for Arabs? twitter.com/tagthesponsor/status/706191228547821568

Who will build the Arkbird

Grow up shitfags! I mean do you fags really think that shittalking about india or any other country sitting behind your computer screens is gonna make a difference?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ScatSat-1
Jesus Christ

hello Bangradeshu. how is life in Dhaka?

No matter what shit Indians the filled in the fuel tank, they launched the fucking shuttle.

Yall fags are still fapping in your parents house!

Go deliver pizza and newspapers you bangla cuntfag.

We have some guys in a shed somewhere trying to make a SSTO, the ESA and US Naval Research people said the engine would work in theory but it would cost a fuckload of money to build and no one wants to fund it just in case it doesn't work/has no cost benefit.

we don't have loos

Well I'll be damned, they actually did it.
Good going india, I hope that eventually we together as humans can research more about the possibilities in the world through science and make a better future for mankind.

Well to be fair I think india has the potential to become a great country in terms of research, but right now there are many social issues and problems with poverty that are not letting it progress as a whole. Would be great if your country would be the country that makes the affordable solar powered vehicles or something become mainstream. I'm a man of science and science is the future.

underrated

How much money a year do you spend on Welfare?

Take a cut of that and fund the damn thing instead of being a bunch of faggots.

No fucking way

If it wasn't for the sources, I would positively label this a troll edit

>India launches something we look at in retrospect as a colossal expensive mistake and should have just matured the Apollo series further for orbital missions.

Guilty of not giving a fuck. Enjoy your bankruptcy, India.

It's not similar to the Space Shuttle, except for it's outward appearance.

>Called the Reusable Launch Vehicle
You should tell me right now why it isn't a space shuttle, because it certainly looks like it's designed to function like one.

Different technology etc going to be used.
Eg, Scramjets

That's it? If I told you the Buran looked and functioned exactly like the Space Shuttle and your new shuttle but used different fuel for it's engines, would you tell me that isn't one either?

>Reusable
>Configurable for different mission types.
>Re-entry as single vehicle to land conventionally on a runway.

Space Shuttle.

>thread about India
>czech will still come and bitch about Russia

Kek

Why did the americans blow up your space program?