Why aren't you browsing Sup Forums from the comfort of your own bed while using a nice, big comfy tablet?

Why aren't you browsing Sup Forums from the comfort of your own bed while using a nice, big comfy tablet?

tablets are too big and heavy for bed

I prefer using my phone with one hand

comfy

because i am posting from my iphone 7

Anything that requires typing is ass on a tablet, I could use my phone as a Bluetooth keyboard but at that point I might as well just use my netbook.

Some of us have jobs

> Samsung
> Chrome

Say hi to CIA for me

its called clover bud

browser > clover

>not using a chromebook with linux on it

this

Posted from my iPhone 7

>typing on a tablet

hahahahhahahaeuahauahuauahuaehihihihahoohohoouhouhuhuhuhahhahaouuhou

neo-Sup Forums

i got an 8 inch tablet a few years ago. Now barely use it unless im in the shitter or cooking. It really isnt that comfy to use in a laying down state imho. Mosly use my phone since, a) is has a big enough screen to do most stuff, and b) it has a much battery life and charges 3 times faster. Was thinking of an upgrade, but i dont know if tablets are even worth it in 2017

I just set both of my tablets up for BOINC, it's about all theiy're good for. One runs Windows 8.1 and has a broken screen or I'd use it regularly, the other runs Windows 10 and fuck using that.

>not using a good laptop with Linux on it

But I am.

I d just like to interject for a moment.

Fuck your interjection, it's Linux.

But I do, just not at this current moment.

But I do. Nice and big.

Nice, can't wait to get my x61t

My phone is even comfier

>using the white theme

Tablets are dead son.

nah

yeh

Not comparable to a tablet.

Of course it's not, laptops are superior.

Because my t420 works just fine for bedposting.

why arn't you browsing Sup Forums in the comfort of your bed with a big comfy laptop and a wireless mouse.

>phoneposting
Cancer. What can you actually contribute to technology discussion?
Can you actually install any distro on it? Last time I looked, you need some special ARM distro with blobs for anything to work.

I do

>I d just like to interject for a moment.
someone kill this retarded old cunt

But i am.

Its an kindle fire cheapo 7 inch with sjw lock ads but its a perfect size for shit posting

Resolution is ass though

>connected to internet

The CIA says hi