What do I use instead of Google Chrome for least botnet?

What do I use instead of Google Chrome for least botnet?

Other urls found in this thread:

qutebrowser.org/
chromium.woolyss.com/#browsers
github.com/iridium-browser/tracker/wiki/Differences-between-Iridium-and-Chromium
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/ublock-origin/versions/beta
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Firefox Nightly

Ungoogled Chromium

nightly has a lot of telemetry as well, maybe not for the same purposes as google though. nightly or waterfox are the best options, op

>not disabling telemetry in about:config
pleb

mozil fajrfux

Just use Chrome. You cannot escape the botnet. Accept the botnet and it will forgive you. Accept the botnet and it will reward you.

The statistics based on user data is the money for programmers if you want a product made by high skilled professionals you have to pay for it one or other way.

Books

Does it even matter anymore now that your ISP is spying on you anyways? Might as well just use the fastest browser

This

Emacs

chrome
because botnet meme isn't real.

How does it compare to Iridium?

Either way chromium is bad, so use pale moon.

Waterfox

Testing code thing

qutebrowser.org/

Firefox
Opera

>caring about the botnet
*yawn*
You realize one day you'll have to confront all the demons you're hiding, right?

Opera is god tier.

chromium.woolyss.com/#browsers

>How does it compare to Iridium?
Iridium does all this:
github.com/iridium-browser/tracker/wiki/Differences-between-Iridium-and-Chromium

ungoogled chromium uses SOME of the patches that iridium uses, but also patches anything that tries to connect to google servers at all. So you can't even install addons from google without downloading them first and manually installing.
Also has NO search engines at all by default and is in general pretty blank.

If you aren't american, then yes.

t. Google Shill

w3m

ublock origins doesn't work anymore.

I have a lot of greasemonkey scripts in firefox from wayback

I'm just too lazy to transfer anything over.

>2017
>thinks he can avoid the botnet

/thread

works on my firefox esr 45.0.8

Chromium and chromium based browsers are pretty much only sane option.
Anything that is related in any way to firecucks is shit. You are free to try it, you will come back to chromium clones within 1 month once you realize how shit firecucks is. Firecucks is basically dead, this browser will stop existing within few years thank's to SJW crowd destroying it from inside.
Opera is good but it's most likely chink botnet, so you trade botnet for another botnet.

install gentoo

You mixed up chromium and firefox.

After my Firefox died on me I moved to chromium-based browsers for a while and holy shit, they're terrible.

Now I found Pale Moon and I'm a happy man again.

Safari

Install the latest version from github or addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/ublock-origin/versions/beta

Download a patched version from AMO.

really makes you think

Microsoft® Edge™

Use the beta

Just go to github you nigga

Godzilla Furfag

test

That would be very convincing if the final product wasn't absolute trash.

wget

botnet or not iridium is painful to use after using chrome for years