It's time of the year again

It's time of the year again.
code.google.com/codejam/

Other urls found in this thread:

stallman.org/google.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's the prize?
Will they sabatoge me because I'm not a gender fluid wolf-kin person of color?

They'll call you to interview if you're lucky enough.

>tfw watching all that "Time Expired" from B-large
I knew a lot of folks would fall for that trap.

Am I missing something? Sounds like a simple dynamic programming problem.

Which of these questions involves finding the sum of all primes under 2 million?

It's the only programming question I can solve to be honest

>botnet jam
can these shills please leave

They're using the quick and dirty way to solve it. I can't really say it or it'll spoil the fun. It would work for the small input, since it has a limit of 10e3, but it wouldn't work for the large one with the 10e18 limit. Not under 8 minutes.

spam is against global rules, you fucking google shill

>Sup Forums is NOT your personal tech support team or personal consumer review site
Most threads here are either tech support or product review. How is the discussion of a programming competition worse than that?

You don't even need dynamic programming.

Why do they have you make a lame program that just solves a generic program instead of a cool piece of software?
A code jam should just be a bunch of projects completed in a short period of time and rated on how cool and innovative they are.

Because you can't automatically grade those.

It's called hackathon, you retard. Are you saying you never heard of it before? It's very common everywhere.

>Have to make a Google Account
stallman.org/google.html

Fuck I just spent an hour coming up with the solutions to all the problems before realizing I'm ineligible to participate. What a waste of time.

>expected this to be easy
>signed up
>looked at the first problem
>sum the primes under 2 million
出来ないよ

How are you ineligible? Are you working on Google?

fuck off kikes, this is more Sup Forums related than half the threads

The problem is summing the first 2 million primes idiot. Summing the primes under 2 million is trivial.