The question is which flag falls first

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/story/apple-isnt-really-sitting-on-216-billion-in-cash-2016-01-26
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

realistically? facebook
the one i want to fall first? apple

I think you mean, which will be the last one to be acquired by the other two when they become a single entity

Microsoft is more in danger than any of those.

facebook

Probably Facebook. They're basically coasting off of their userbase which hasn't really grown in a notable way in years. People are growing increasingly uninterested in the site and they don't seem to have a way to retain users short of acquiring competing services. I think they'll probably run out of money at some point.

Facebook

Apple. They have a growing amount of customers jumping ship or not upgrading at all (hardware and software).

You can only keep the iturd magic for so long before people start questioning why they are spending close to a grand on a fucking shitty phone and constantly overheating laptop.

Not Amazon. They're just getting started.

nice table that literally says the opposite of your point

Amazon are pretty secure unless they have some major security leak. They're going to be worth watching.

desu I hope Facebook doesn't actually disappear. From a technical perspective it's become a neat platform, due to the developers actually paying attention to how their userbase uses it, and as much as we joke about Mark "The Cuck" Zuckerberg he's probably one of like five multi-millionaires with a conscience and treats his employees well.

Microsoft isn't in any danger of anything, they prop up 99% of business going on in the modern world. They may not be dominating the consumer market right now in a public fashion, but MS aren't going anywhere unless a competitor completely overhauls how computers operate.

>over 3 million units sold less in 2016
>chinkshit android manufacturers selling millions of more units in 2016
>this is a good thing
k

inb4 dumbfucks post the email from when he was 19 years old to prove who he is as a person at 33

Facebook owns Instagram and WhatsApp, two other hugely popular social platforms in their own right. They're not going anywhere anytime soon.

>Huawei
>Oppo
>BBK

Who are these mysterious figures? Are we about to culturally eclipsed by China?

> chinkshit phones with profit margins of $1 a phone

Population size, user.

>source: my ass
Anyway apple is bleeding customers due to stagnation of tech or those jumping ship. That's not a good thing and it doesn't look like it will get any better.

Yeah, and unlike Amazon, Google, and Facebook, Apple haven't really been diversifying into other fields. FB and Google are government cronies, and Amazon is expanding into infrastructure and other essential services.

Apple have what, declining interest in macbooks, declining sales on iphones, failed ventures like apple tv and itunes,

Yeah, safe money is on Apple having a big slide in the next few years. Jobs really held that shit together, never did believe their financial reports and now he's gone they seem as shaky as suspected.

Apple is sitting on 250 billion but Tim Cuck is going to squander it. Apple will fail first

>Facebook
>Apple
>Then Google buy Amazon

>Jobs really held that shit together, never did believe their financial reports and now he's gone they seem as shaky as suspected.
Yup, what people don't realize is apple's introduction of the iPhone SE was their big "oh fuck" moment. They didn't sell that shit to help poorfags, they did it to slow down the tanking marketshare of their big cash cow.

lol

marketwatch.com/story/apple-isnt-really-sitting-on-216-billion-in-cash-2016-01-26

>failed ventures like apple tv and itunes

isnt itunes like the biggest music sales platform?

>apple isn't sitting on 216 billion in cash
>apple is sitting on 216 billion in treasury bills and securities

lmao :thinking:

Not for quite some time

Order of who will die first
Facebook
Microsoft
Google
Apple
Amazon

Basically translates as as repeat of 2008 will kill the Apple

Which honestly isnt that unlikely, the dollar is stretched thinner than ever

>lol
>
>marketwatch.com/story/apple-isnt-really-sitting-on-216-billion-in-cash-2016-01-26

Does that article literally not say they have over 200 billion in bonds and securities? when people say cash they don't mean it's sitting in a bank account the writer seems like a retard

Amazon sucks

Sure, but they're going to be managing most of the nations data for the next ten years.

>Amazon sucks

please explain why. i get insane deals on there especially with my prime membership.

Why?

>Maestri said Tuesday that $200 billion of Apple’s reserves — a whopping 93% — are overseas

Apple can't bring that shit home because they are actively engaging in tax evasion. They basically have gimped credit cards not cash.

this, iphones is pretty much their main food source now

Yea, if you're poor lol

>Apple can't bring that shit home because they are actively engaging in tax evasion. They basically have gimped credit cards not cash.

i dont think you understand how this works newfriend. this isnt a problem for apple because everything they make is outsourced from asia. so they can use all that money buying/making product. then they bring said product to the states and use that delicious legal money to pay their US workers.

the biggest problem companies have is usually finding money to buy/make product. apple doesnt have that issue.

>i dont think you understand how this works newfriend. this isnt a problem for apple because everything they make is outsourced from asia. so they can use all that money buying/making product. then they bring said product to the states and use that delicious legal money to pay their US workers.
Like I said, a gimped credit card.

Anyway, tell me again how they are going to buy starbucks and most of the gay didlo manufacturing companies again with "cash".

Doesn't apple owe like billions of dollars of unpaid taxes to some third world country or some shit?

I guess that would be grounds for being on the top of the shit list.

apple or facebook.

probably apple.

>Anyway, tell me again how they are going to buy starbucks and most of the gay didlo manufacturing companies again with "cash".

i think youre confusing me someone else. previous was my first post.

anyways, i would assume apple would do it like every other company does (and like theyve done it previously). They basically take out what amounts to a loan based upon their net worth (of which that foreign money counts) and then buy said companies. then they pay off that debt over time.

>worldwide smartphone sales

I don't fucking care what Africans, desert niggers, pajeets and chinks buy. Post US stats or fuck off.

>then they pay off that debt over time.
Point is they don't have any "cash" now do they? I was just pointing that out.

Why would anyone care about a third world country like the US?

Go fucking kill yourself Rakesh. I'm sick of dirty shitskins on my board.

you are clueless as to how multinationals work. one of the reasons our financial institutions are so fucked is because they play these kind of games. no one pays cash, its standard procedure for companies to acquire debt in order to expand.

apple sells product. and the biggest problem they have is finding capitol to make product to get to market. But Apple has billions overseas so their manufacturing is completly taken care of. In other words, the essentially have free product for the next few decades and only need to sell said product to be successfull.

Its like being in the car sales business and getting free cars to sell. Theres only profit, you dont have to buy any product.

Whatever you say jamal. Say don't you have to be with your probational officer right now?

All you had to say was, "I agree". Not sure why you spend so much effort into your little min essay.

Googlezon

You laugh but this is actually doable if we coordinated together as a movement. Tech industry is full of impressionable young liberals.

>you came to the wrong alley, proprietary scum

twitter and youtube, both bleeding money

Probably facebook, it's just parents and people who were late to myspace trying to make facebook more "alive".

IBM isn't in any danger of anything, they prop up 99% of business going on in the modern world. They may not be dominating the consumer market right now in a public fashion but IBM aren't going anywhere unless a competitor completely overhauls how computers operate.

Holy shit nigger, kill yourself.

Ireland I think?

I don't think so, Facebook still has a ton of users because it's become the lowest-common-denominator of social networks and online interaction because everyone has an account.

>facebook
They aren't really getting many new users so eventually people will either leave the site or literally die off.
The other three will probably survive though. Amazon will survive because they have such a strong foothold in the online sharping market. If if competitors still up there game Amazon is very big that they can take more risks / get better deals from making large contracts.
>Apple
Applel fan boys will buy almost anything they produce so as long as they keep churning out model year after year they will be able to stay afloat. They might have to eventually downsize, but they will survive.
>google
Although Google's main business goal is to sell advertisements they are very diverse. While they are botnet I applaud them for spending so much money in R&D of things to push technology further instead of just playing the advertisement game.

>he thinks samsung and google flagship devices aren't the same price

fucking kill yourself

facebook

Microsoft
Facebook
Amazon
Apple
In that order.

>Why Apple last you may ask?
Because they are actually just a front for China. All of that fake news you've been hearing about is a Chinese agenda from the same font. Apple even has a propaganda department where they strongarm real companies to include their products or face SJW-style smear. It makes sense after all, as the only people that buy the brand are fags.

Even niggers aren't that degenerate

I work for Facebook (engineer) if you have any questions

Proof or gtfo

how the fuck would i prove that

Let's see, we got a tripfag who I only ever see shitposting about Apple
Hmmm....yeah it's probably time to filter this faggot

FACEBOOK WILL BE THE NEXT MYSPACE

Amazon will be the last and that won't be till the next .com burst

Yeah it's Ireland. Our government gave them a special deal to attract them, breaking EU competition law, and then we tried to argue in the EU courts that they shouldn't pay us the taxes we're owed, lost the first round but we're still fighting against receiving billions of dollars, it's a fucking joke.

Great point; I've never seen the argument posed this eloquently before

Impressionable young liberals who only give a shit about the latest nodejs frameworks

To them, RMS is a crazy old man

Apple then Facebook then Google then Amazon.

Amazon is in a pretty safe place, they're the go to provider for huge widely different market segments (servers, consumer electronics, books, etc.).

Google are also pretty safe but less so because they're still hugely about advertising.

Facebook's popularity is dropping off and like Google they're largely in the advertising business, but far far less diverse.

Apple just sells hardware in which there is a declining interest and they only really sell it to one market segment. They're a one trick pony.

the pajeets have transcended to higher levels of english

Definitely apple, they've been selling less and less iphones every year despite trying to appease people with things like the iphone se and upgrade programs.

Turns out most people like android features like a headphone jack and apple can't deliver.

>he's probably one of like five multi-millionaires with a conscience
Tell the Hawaiians that.

facebook might not go down anytime soon but the mark succerturd in no way a good man. He's had to step all over people to get where he is.

probably this

kek

Fagbook -> Apple -> google -> amazon

you're retarded and you're wrong

as much as I don't like what Apple is doing lately, they're raking in unprecedented amounts of cash.

so whatever Cook is doing, as sad as I am to admi it, it's incredibly profitable (at least in the short term).

Plus other sites/apps use facebook accounts to make accounts, like instagram for example. Makes it easier to already fill in personal info instead of making a new username/password and filling in security questions.

the iphone se is the only reason they haven't drowned yet

You know fb owns instagram, right?

Apple because they are extremely reliant on iPhone sales, and google is stepping up their game with android features

I may be biased, but google seems to be much better with incremental updates to android tbqh

>multi-millionaires
His net worth is 59 billion US dollars.

you don't really need 'new users' when you already have the largest userbase in existence.

What would count as Facebook "falling"? Almost no one thinks about MySpace these days, but it's still alive and kicking.

Who think JavaScript is the end all be all of technology and love their iPhones. Who have made Twitter and social media a part of their identity.

Walmart of all companies are positioning themselves to eat Amazon's online consumer shopping lunch.

They're the only company with a plausible chance outside of some Chinese superconglomerates.

Google. Because they're the most evil of the bunch.

a multi-billionaire is just a multi-multi-millionaire lad