Does anyone actually believe Gnome 3 is better than unity in any way?

Does anyone actually believe Gnome 3 is better than unity in any way?

They should all go back to the superior GNOME 2 and apply the brisk menu. Gnome 3 looks like a shitty attempt at a tablet ui being ported to the desktop. It belongs on Android tablets, not a desktop pc.

T H I S
H
I
S

>Does anyone actually believe Gnome 3 is better than unity in any way?
Kike Shekelworth does.

but still gnome isn't botnet so it's good that they switch from amazonity to gnome

>Superior Gnome 2
Oh, why not use an even more outdated environment which still doesn't have a proper file picker? Until the GTK team develops one, you shouldn't be calling any GTK based DE superior.

>he can't install a file picker

Why can't they just bundle any free/open source one with it?

>GNOME 2
MATE

>Gnome 3 is better than unity
Watch canonical ship gnome3 dressed up almost identically to unity

Yes and I didn't like GNOME 2 at the time either. Actually I didn't like GNOME 3 when it came out but I tried it again at 3.16/18 and it was good.
But when I had a 768p screen I wouldn't use it because the mkvtoolnix window was too big and there was no way to display the bottom buttons within GNOME.

xdce master race

>Does anyone actually believe Gnome 3 is better than unity in any way?
Yes, in every way.

I don't think Ubuntu will ship with vanilla Gnome. They certainly will add some sort of "modifications". Looking at the state of Gnome3 right now it can only get better.

>I hate change until I get used to it
At least you give it a chance, unlike the rest of Sup Forums

What can't I install? Come on, who compiles glib and patches without breaking the whole OS?

>gnome
>unity
it's the same shit for me

>it belongs on tablets
Are you retarded? You have obviously never even tried to use it on a tablet or you wouldn't be spewing this nonsense.

I've used it on a desktop.
It's a tablet ui.

Stop being a dumb fuck. If you used it on a tablet at all you would know that it's not designed for tablet use.

And if you used it on a desktop then you'd know it's not designed for desktop use.
You dumb fuck.

I have. It worked fine. However, on the other hand, it does not work fine on a tablet.

>using a tablet ui on a desktop
What the fuck is wrong with you?

>has never trieid it on a tablet
>keeps insisting that the people who have tried it on a tablet are wrong
Stay ignorant you fucking idiot

>tablet ui
>can't even click-drag to navigate
u wot m8?

It's very obviously designed to look like a touch screen interface you dumb sack of poo in a loo

>muh aesthetics
Aesthetics are not what makes something a tablet UI you retard

No, it's the design and functionality. Gnome 3 is a tablet ui whether you want it to be or not.