Why french(white) people have big nose

I know some people are handsome but...
Anyway let me know the reason from the point of view of history and race

To smell wine

It's for smelling wine

The French aren't white, they are swarthy

It's the little butt on their chin that produces that smell French people have. Those without the little butt don't smell as bad.

I'm probably whiter than you, Blinky Bill

nice :D

Germanic blood

>race

you are conscient there's no such thing as "french race" mr. chongching?

my image of white french guys
>brunette hair
>brown eyes
>big nose
>cute

I've noticed that in Italians as well. Think it might a latin thing. I've also noticed how nordics have small pig noses

I meant history of race-mixing mr.pepe

>latin thing
he is handsome latino but doesn't have big nose

I don't mean Latin Americans. They're mixed with Native Americans

native frenchmen are something like:
50%brown eyes/ 50% blue eyes, 80%brown hair/20%hair (more common for women less for men).

However we don't really have big noses like asians, we rather have thin and long noses.

oh, well there are always exceptions.

People in south are latin, in the North Dutch or Norman, the west is Breton and the east German.
What does it make us?

>Native French
>blue eyes

Blue eye is germanic trait

Blue eyes is common in the northen part of the country.

If you say "bretons", why no " Elsass " ?

Are you aware that germans from Germany dont understand the alsatian dialect ?

It's also a pretty typical French trait

I never understood why semites have long hooked noses.
Is it a survival mechanism in order to protect the nose from sandstorms? I mean, if you had a pig nose in the desert you would be breathing all the dirt and sand 24\7, while a hooked nose acts like a filter?

He's a chink confused enough to think there a "french race", so either way I don't think it will make any sense to him

Natural french in my eyes are the original people. Not descendants of viking rape gang bang

I think he is typical french

well then deal with it and suck my big French cock while looking deep in my blue eyes faggot

The original people in France were the gauls, who were celts.
Pète un coup

japanese like too much to classify people, that's unhealthy.
Whenever I met someone I always speak to them in French because I don't assume he is foreign based on looks, unless he tells me otherwise.

>my image of white french guys
>brunette hair
>brown eyes
>big nose
Those just aren't white. Caucasoid at most. But also some niggers are Caucasoid

>French(white)
That's right up there with Turkish(white) and Spanish(white).

Define "white" (and if you can, something else that "muh germanordic masterrace")

Non-Europeans can't be caucasians by very definition

I thought that only the people left behind wine?

The French have a very different concept of nationality than other European countries. An Algerian immigrant who speaks French is just as much French as a Frenchman whose family been in France for a 1,000 years.

So there's really no white French, black French, or brown French. There's only French. Coincidentally most French are shit brown.

That could easily be an Englishman tbqh
The thing is France covers such a large area that you have people who appear celtic and germanic as well as people who look more iberian or Italian.