Europeans, how could you manage to stay virgins? Like...

Europeans, how could you manage to stay virgins? Like, isn't your continent supposed to be super liberal where the chicks have no problem of fucking guys for no personal gains at all (differently from brazil)?

Personally, I don't see how it's hard not to have sex.
Lads, remember. Girls want their hole as much as you do.

The biggest lie of feminism is that it's about the equality for women. Women can only be empowered at the cost of men so countries like Britain where women have massive privileges, you see the men are effeminate faggots.

>Europeans, how could you manage to stay virgins?
It's easy, just be under 5'10''

how are you sure that this is the reason they don't fuck you?

>having trouble in Brazil
>thinking it would actually be easier in yurope of all places

being 6'0 doesn't help if you have an ugly face and/or socially autistic.

Mind you I'm 5'7'' and just noticeably autistic.

why not? the stats say so, european girls are whores and they don't fuck guys based on his money or cars because they have these things, differently from brazil

DELETE THIS!

I don't need anymore reminder how much a failure I am.

>2nd whorest girls in the world

Kek, how?

tell me about them, are they really like this? people say finnish are cold and shit

ugly, insecure and shitty personality

Feminism makes it so that 90% of women go for the top 30% of men, while the rest get nothing.

Girls fuck guys who have alpha personality if you are autistic you will be denied the pussy pass at every corner of the world.

>being 5'7 in Nordic countries

I am so sorry family

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

So am I and get laid easily in Anglo cunts and Israel. But it's probably be weird for my in Nordic cunts

fucking normies have no shame

have you ever got chances?

nope, I am tall and rich but 4-5/10 and socially autistic, 0 pussy for 26 years.

lol

would rather be "poor" (europe poor) and get laid like normal people?

Just sexed first time this year's S.Valentine with a girlfriend who "friend" zoned me but also fucked me

Eh I don't know, outside of becoming a virgin in less than 4 years my life is pretty good thanks to being not-poor.

People who are short, poor, ugly and virgin at my age must have willpower of steel to keep going on.

becoming a wizard*

I've lost virginity at 21 yo, and now I'm a NEET, I should get a job but it's Italy and there are no jobs

People on this website are so autistic about height I swear. The most populated countries are all short and fuck like rabbits. Women will fuck anyone who seems confident and isn't ugly, that's all there is too it. Everything else is just a bonus that your autism negates

personally I have no self-esteem around really attrative girls, decided to fight this a couple weeks ago and asked out a really pretty girl, and she said yes

we never ended up going out. but it was a huge confidence boost

That's because they don't have tall guys to fuck.

I agree, height is a good bonus but nowhere as important as /fit/ or any other boards on this site claimed.

I had a friend who's like 165 and he fucked all kind of girls both 8/10s and 4-6/10s all throughout his life.

Europe in general is fucked because migrants and rapefugees are taking in the low-level jobs, maybe you should go back to school or some profession training.

this

all that matters is the guy being tall enough to be taller than her wearing heels

yes, this is the mind of a woman

Yeah, that's a big problem but education is expansive, like a year in HS costs between books and inscription between 300-600€

don't you have NEETbux?

Nope, crysis hit really hard Europe, we have barely enough money to cover monthly expenses

Why do so many foreigners think that european girls are prostitutes?

>Like, isn't your continent supposed to be super liberal where the chicks have no problem of fucking guys for no personal gains at all
Yes

But we're still autists
retard

>Girls want their hole as much as you do.

Girls can lose their vaginas?

it's called prolapse

This.
t. 5.9 ft """"""""""""""""tall""""""""""""""""

Let me rephrase that.
Girls want to have sex as much as you.

>tfw 9 year dry streak

I didn't know they stacked shit that high.

Is there a painless way to commit suicide?

Yes.

Depends of countries I guess, I've always found french girls difficult to date and very picky, I felt the same with german girls.

On the other hand english, american and scandinavian girls were more "eager" and more likely to start a conversion rather than waiting for the man to seduce them.

But maybe it was because I'm a foreigner, so more "exotic".

I know that. They just don't want with me.

Fucking normie, get out of this board

Still shorter than the burger tower that is your daily meal.

Yeah its because you're a foreigner, I can barely get girls in Portugal but whenever I went to the US, had girls hitting on me and shit just because of the exotic thing.

>yfw at 5'9 you will ALWAYS be the butt of manlet jokes in movies and tv

REEEEE!!!! FUCKING NORMIES I JUST WANT IT TO END!!!

>differently from brazil)?
week bait

how?

>Like, isn't your continent supposed to be super liberal where the chicks have no problem of fucking guys for no personal gains at all
But that's YOUR continent to us

do you really think that? Here you won't ever fuck a girl if you don't have a car

>rich
why do you people have to say this?
makes me ultra mega jelly.

But what if it gets better soon?

That's fucking nonsense and you know it.

>why do you people have to say this?

Why do normies have to say they are swimming in pussy?

No, please don't do it.

Nothing makes me more jelly than rich people.

shooting lightning bolts is bretty cool

How do I be cool enough to be a not normie but also not be terrified of a vag?

Do I just not make eye contact and pretend its qt animu girl?

well this thread is discussing what qualities attract women, I am just testifying that not even being rich can save you from living a life of being socially autistic.

Brazilians are kinda lucky. Brazilians have no standards so they all get laid. There's no such thing as a Brazilian who doesn't get laid.

Euros are too picky and worry about providing for a family. Those characteristics might have had evolutionary advantages in the past but they're disadvantages now.

STOP SAYING THAT YOU ARE RICH!

>There's no such thing as a Brazilian who doesn't get laid.
I'm a virgin.

I dont think bill gates and donald trump are losing any sleep over a Brazilian guy posting on Sup Forums. Seems like a waste of time to care.

Exit bag.
Liquid pentobarbital.
Partial hanging with enough pressure on the carotid arteries only.
Gunshot to the upper part of your mouth aiming to hit the brain stem.

I AM not very but still compared to 90% of the general populace RICH

I also own 2 supercars and never drive them because I don't have a driving licence because I fucked up the test for driving stick.

I can't help it.

>I also own 2 supercars

I TOLD YOU TO STOP, FFS.

>2 supercars
2 chav women aren't supercars

I am a virgin family, I would have trade half my assets away to cure my social autism enough to pull street slags.

I, personally, would like to hear your whole life story in great detail,,,

I'm curious too, but I will make me super sad, it always does.

It always goes down like this for me.
>Like a girl, get to know her a good deal, and become friends.
>Either chicken shit out of asking her out because "I don't want to lose a friend.
>Or ask her out too late and she says she sees me as a friend.
I know when the right time to ask them out would be, and I could get a girl if it wasn't for my fucking cowardice. I value my social relationships too much.

Nothing interesting, as a kid I watched a lot of TV and books and never had much friends, my mother put me on a tight curfew to never return home later than 6. got into video games and never even consider the art of pulling woman until 2012-3, now 26 and on the road of becoming a solicitor in britbongland just so I can qualify for my the prerequisite of the trust fund set by my father.

>qualify for my the prerequisite of the trust fund set by my father.
explain this better, please, i'm poor and i dont understand this rich thing
how much money do you have?
what cars do you own?
are you cute?

I am , I have a Benz SLS and a GTR both from 2014, breaking into the simple terms a trust fund is a pool of money that will self-generates extra money by investments that are managed by investment bankers, the self-generated money will either go back into the trust fund to make it even bigger or can be took out like a salary.

Basically what I am trying to do here is to meet the minimum requirement set out by my father "be a solicitor" so I can take out money from that trust fund like it's a monthly salary and never work again.

>28 year old virgin
>your 22 year old cousins are already married and have children
>Mom asks me when I'm getting a girlfriend
>"Oh look at your cousin, her wedding was so beautiful..."
>"Your aunt already has grandchildren, when will I get them?"
>Grandpa tries to set me up with 17 year old church girls when I visit him on vacation, with miserable results
>Everyone else in the family think I'm some super yuppie living the city life and traveling around the world
>literally just go to a dull job 9 to 5 and shitpost on Sup Forums the rest of my day

Just fuck my shit up tbqh familia

>Grandpa tries to set me up with 17 year old church girls

dayum, were they cute? how did you screw up?

>isn't your continent supposed to be super liberal where the chicks have no problem of fucking guys for no personal gains at all

Yes and that's the problem. Sexual liberalism is very much analogous to the capitalist economy.

Just like someone is absurdly rich, and someone is middle-class, and someone is very poor, some people have sex all the time, some people have sex some of the time, and some people have no sex at all.

cuz autism in a normie country

You can't imagine how jelly and angry I am right now.
Ugh!
Like, wow.
Jesus Christ! I mean, I don't even know you, but I'm mad.
I wish you no ill, but I have a problem with envy and it consumes me like nothing else.
I'm super pissed right now.
Ugh
Lucky lucky lucky guy.

>I wish you no ill, but I have a problem with envy and it consumes me like nothing else.

Do not be apologetic, because I am very envious of people who bang hot chicks daily too, flames of envy burns my heart but there's nothing I can do.

The postgrad course I am currently taking is hard as hell and I have to stay up at least 2-3 am at night on my own to finish boring and hard essays.

Next to my room stands a cute girl waiting for her bf to open the door so they could fuck all night while I am doing my essay, the only worse feeling in the world would be for people having a 4P right beside me when I am working.

Pretty much this.

>Do not be apologetic, because I am very envious of people who bang hot chicks daily too, flames of envy burns my heart but there's nothing I can do.
Problem is I don't do that either. I'm virgin, autistic and poor :(

>Next to my room stands a cute girl waiting for her bf to open the door so they could fuck all night while I am doing my essay, the only worse feeling in the world would be for people having a 4P right beside me when I am working.
Oh man, if I was you, I'd go cry on that SLS you own, holy fuck. If you go out with your supercars, the ladies will rain all over you.

She was cute and her cooking was godly, I will admit that, but she was too clingy, like literally asking me my opinion on marriage on my second week there.

And she was also really conservative in a way that made me realize how different we are, she always had bible discussions with one of my cousins and knew a lot of quotes and such, while I've never went to church after I moved to the city when I was 10; She also was visibly disappointed I wasn't very chivalrous or got her flowers and things like that.

I'm with you user.

maybe, but I will probably be too ashamed of my bad looks and autism to even look at the girls.

I also want to find a woman who is not just after my money so I make an effort to hide my status

sounds like she's a hardcore christian, I am sure with time she will grow to warm up to more accepting of the "blasphemous" modern ideals but I can understand that why you would turn her away.

I would personally take her in, I have faith in myself that I will able to soften her just enough so that she will lose that hard christian shell of hers.

I probably would have fucked that up even if I did get the chance.

Damn alcoholism.

I found European women more uptight and prude compared to North American women 2bqh

European women love to tease, when you think you're in, BOOM you're out.!

i had the sex once. it was nice

That's easy, being a bitter loner who can't change his habits.

>I found European women more uptight and prude compared to North American women 2bqh

They really are tbqh. My brother didn't have a problem getting laid when he went to the States on a roadtrip last summer, but here in Norway he says it's very different. Women in the States are more forthright apparently.

>using amerifat measurements

Damn if I had this opportunity I wouldn't waste it.

This is the dream of many anons here, getting a pure hearted gf, she still had hope that you would do something "romantic" and be her "knight in shining armor". Not tainted like some girls today, you could have easily lead her into a more softcore christianism instead of turning her away...

Sorry, I'm feeling it hard here.

They are free to fuck whomever. So they fuck attractive men. And being attractive isn't something everyone can achieve. There's really no point in dwelling on it. Society isn't laid out in a way that allows everyone to get laid. Just learn to deal with it... or alternatively, you could just try to get laid. I'm sure it can't be that hard if you're of average height.

Pretty much this, either be attractive or keep searching for that one in a billion woman who somehow overlooks your outward appearance and loves you unconditionally anime-esque scenarios.

I lost it a bit over a week ago, fucked some drunk fat chick and it was so terrible that I'll stick to jacking off from now on.

>keep searching for that one in a billion woman who somehow overlooks your outward appearance and loves you unconditionally anime-esque scenarios.

Doesn't exist.

Girls are whores in EU but not for anons
It's not my year, maybe 2-3 years later I'll lose virginity

>bad looks
I bet you don't look bad. Even if you do, given the fact that you are rich, there's definetely room for improvement. Try it out.
If I was rich, I'd get every single hair below my neckline lasered out. I'd fix my teeth, buy some expensive hair products to make my hair look better and all of that. I'd travel around the world and meet some of the anons from Sup Forums.
Oh man, it would be super cool to be rich like you....
You have the priviledge to be born in a rich family, man. Your 26 yo, still quite young.
Don't waste your opportunity!

>22
>183cm
>blond
>not fat
>never had sex