Where do you see your nation in 15 years? Try to be as realistic as possible

Where do you see your nation in 15 years? Try to be as realistic as possible.

Same as now tbqh.

If you look at all the historical data for the last 30 years, not much has changed here.

We just keep steadily chugging along.

Still lazy as fuck as it is now tbqhfamalam

About the same, maybe some new war to get hyped about.

>not much has changed here
There are cameras everywhere now and whores and manginas staring at smartphones in public.

Same as now just a bit more wet

I hope humanity has ceased to exist in 15 years

Greater Israel, controlling Syria and parts of Lebanon, population 10 million. Full civil war against Israeli Arabs.

dead

Occupied by USA to stop the raise of druglords, and incidentally getting our natural resources.

Same as now. Our military will continue to be beaten by dirt farmers and our trade situation isn't really going to change apart from Mexico taking the place of China

striking

The future is unclear tbqh.

In a bloody civil war to be quite honest with you my friend.

Same as now but a bit richer and with more and more new housing replacing the countryside to accommodate all the new immigrants :DDDDD

Even more fucked up than now

So when will you post your expectation OP?

Broken. But according to all the historical experts Spain is the kind of country that tries destroy itself and never can so...

>haha fugggg :DD:Dd

Like now but with less guns and more taxes

>that Eiffel tower
I guess the caliphate will have united Germany and France at last

hopefully gone

I think 3D printing and Space X will bring a new golden age of space colonization for the US.

Europe will probably become an irrelevant backwater like Portugal.

The rich are richer, the poor are poorer. Quality of life is still on a downward trend.

poorer
browner
more reggaeton

won't be able to see at all because of all the weed fumes hahahaaaa

gone tbqfh familia

More useless old ones
Less hopeful young ones

GDP won't stop its decreasing
Labors' income will be the half of 90s.

I'll find a job in China and never come back.
I recommend Japanese people to be annexed by China

51st US state

>Where
Right on pic related

t. Korean

In the next 30 years, the US will become fully hispanohablante. JAJAJAJAJA

>Mexico taking the place of China
CHI

-Poorer
-Ghettos like in France and Belgium
-State losing control over large areas because they reduced the police even more
-Angry people because the state cant fund sufficient social programs anymore (which it already cant, just look at our "pensions")

>American capitalist pigs won't take advantage of lower labor costs

Free.

We switched from neighborhood watches and newspapers to cameras and iphones. We will probably have another switch we don't really expect. Maybe we will start wearing metal clothing because magnets or something. Self driving cars seems like the mostly likely big switch I think.

>(which it already cant, just look at our "pensions")
>our "pensions"
>"pensions"
Oh my god, fuck you, you fucking 1st world problem faggot.

>-Ghettos like in France
>Believing Trump

It'll be quite hard to see it from 5000 miles away

republic of madrid, finally free of spanish oppression, tax haven, the best in football and best country in southern europe.

One of the few European countries that has a growing economy and is not a caliphate.

hopefully dead but happy dead

>boats with grass on the roof
Why?

In 25 years all russkies will die, only '''''liberals''''' and muslims will remain. But soon muslims would make liberals to sit on a bottle or just make jihad. So Russia will become a typical 3rd world islamic cunt.
inb4 implying it isn't already.

I imagine the oil will probably last another few decades, so at least our wealth will stay put. It might be in recession now, but the situation was just as bad in the early 2000's, and it turned out fine in the end.

Otherwise we'll probably have fewer or more immigrants, depending on how our laws turn out. Going by what our politicians are currently plotting, I imagine fewer and better integrated immigrants.

Otherwise not much will change. Maybe we'll build a couple more skyscrapers or something.

slightly less shitty but undoubtely still quite shitty

>not part of Russian Khaganate
)))
But yeah we will have a bloody civil war so you can chill.
Basically churkas from Caucasus will fight churkas from Middle Asia.
Russians will all be deep in ground.

I was emphasizing the big brother shit and technology ruining social interactions

We allready have botanic busses. Don't you have it there?

Probably this, but with closed and heavily guarded Swedistani border.

You mean less.

The idea is coo, but the realization in your pic looks terrible))))
And still it is for hot cunts only.

What a waste of fuel. Turks are showing their roach brains.

The world will continue to be globalized with the US at the helm. New American technology developments will lead to a new era of humanity. The Middle East will find peace and our wars will end there. The US will remain at peace for the next 100 years until an international cooperation effort creates what is practically the world government.

as those minarets or buttplugs?

>american complaining about wasting fuel

>Sven
>arguing with someone
Allah Muhammad, is that you?

I am not British. I am a mixed French/Japanese. I will do all three though

Britain, depend on EU vote. If BREXIT then I think the country will have been hurting over the next ten years but after that period (so in 15 years) they will have come back stronger and more sovereign. This will probably make them the envy of those within the EU. Maybe they will be proud and have stronger immigration policy.

France, I think a better situation. Population is still good unlike say Germany so GDP should be okay. Hopefully our employment situation improved a bit though I doubt it. Hopefully still a country that enjoys to be French and people still love to visit like today. Assuming that is the case then my country will still be great.

Japan. I find this hardest to say about, Though I think they have a strong future. Primarily I think they will be the same today (dodgy economically, but still a rich, cool and high quality nation). But with slightly more military power and more backing by U.S. and NATO to counter the Chinese.

I think Japan can really flourish with technology, a few immigrants and raising working age. When i say technology i mean improvements to farming, and robots to do some of the work to counter aging. Raise working age to lower dependency and get pensioners to work on more easy tasks. (IN Japan this makes sense, get old people out they love Japan so they would be willing for free . Lastly I think some rich immigrants should be encouraged, I may be biased as a European culture Japanese but I think the business culture there is really toxic and needs to be reformed. And ideally this comes from the west.

Japan is super good at adapting and changing while remaining Japanese, adjusting things to be Japanese. We did it once in Meji and again after WW2 we need to it again for 21st century.

Pretty much the same, but with a bigger political divide and more tensions between ethnic groups.

You are not better than Sweden

>-Ghettos like in France and Belgium
We already have them.

Oh Hans, how it must feel to be so deluded.

>poorer
>browner
>more reggaeton

Not an arguement

Are you mixed, user? I have a Japanese girlfriend and not sure if we should get a mixed kid. Do you get bullied?

>making good point
> ooga booga allah sven ooga :d :D:D
Fuckin russians

>making good point
More like shitposting))))
Nothing about making any good point there))))

Yours wasn't either, and no, that picture of some immigrant neighborhood in Oslo with reviewbrah popping out is not proofs.

Can you take them pls? We are full.

Hopefully not separated into center, two autonomous regions and another region that thinks about autonomy,
Also, slightly richer and with a sliver more than a shred of high tech industry.

One can only hope...

Dead prob

Honestly, don't feel bad. USA is already occupied by Mexicans, so in effect you're just being occupied by yourselves.

hopefully split into 3

Probably largely the same. Maybe with a few reforms in regards to parliament and our electoral structure, and more weed. Also things are probably going to get better for natives, they've been doing so for the last two decades and their concerns are starting to become a pressing issue.

It will be the same shit as always just slightly browner

Emperor Trump has united the earth and benevolently rules the galaxy. The capital of the known galaxy, the USA, is a giant gilded metropolis covered in gold leaf mined from nearby asteroids and greco-roman columns accent every building.

Filled up with inbred sand niggers from middle east
just like sweden

You have a Japanese girlfriend is that not the dream. I hope i can get one when I go back there at some point.

If you live in Europe being mixed is hardly rare anymore, and Japanese and European is a pretty decent combination (biased aha).

In terms of Japan, i wasnt schooled there so no clue honest. It depends on the family. I am fortunate to have a very nice extended family and honestly the Japanese while being proud of the country are not so picky with blood for the most part so should accept you and be welcoming... If you haven't met them. I never encountered anything like that. In terms of Japanese my age, well my Japanese isn't amazing but i speak okay and i get on with them.

Generally older people treat you like a regular non-Japanese, but younger ones seem to think its cool and accept it. So for your son/daughters generation i think it will be accepted fully.

fucked as shit

Same as now. The eternal trend of centralization and delusional politicians means our economy is still 50% oil export.

Go fuck a gherkin Igor. I hope your shitty country will burn on the hands of that manlet Puttin.

American globalism means shit like TTIP non-stop. I'd opt out of that wild ride if I could.

Cool, thanks a lot for the reply and good luck finding a Japanese qt in future.

After the Swedish civil war in 2023, our country will be free once again from oppression. All none-swedes will be forced out.

Hell seger!

I seriously hope that this happens, my retarded neighbour.

2023 is the perfect year for this to happen.

We will make Vasa proud!

>gherkin
????
>I hope your shitty country will burn on the hands of that manlet Puttin.
Thank you mate, I hope so too. We can rise only from the ashes after what soviets and rfians done to my country tbqhwy.
What will you do with those who do not look like Swedes? How does average Swede look like btw? And what will you do with all the Europeans? And what to do with arab-Swede bastards?

I think Norway will be pretty much the same as now in 15 years. The only difference will be that technology has advanced 15 years along with the rest of the world.

>How does average Swede look like btw?

>not hoping for this

Agreed.

Lower murder rates and crime, but larger police state. No one cars

Gun restrictions that again, no one will care about.

Stagnant economically, but still decent for the vast majority of people.

Ultimately boring and not very eventful.

>muh natural resources

do you mean weed and poppy?

me on the left

we won't exist in 15 years

probably for the better

>Red = Greeks
>Green = Turks
>Blue = Armenians
>Purple = Kurds

>greeks
no you faggot
Red = Turkey