What are people in your countries opinion on interracial couples?

what are people in your countries opinion on interracial couples?
in here theres a significant shift in it being much more expectable compared to 10-15 years ago

no one cares where i live desu

No one cares about it and the media tries to push it unfortunately. Very sad.

Old people dislike it, but young people don't care. Thanks to this, interracial couples are rampant now.

>top right
damn...

Most people I know will tolerate it, but usually stick to their own race. I don't see many interracial couples that often, but the most common is asian + white.

But where I'm from originally it's pretty much all white people

> Bulgaria-cuck appears

Exactly, top right is why white people shouldnt race mix with nogs

white genes so weak, those children look absolutely nothing like her

but youre slav'd when you actually were volga bulgars

>inb4 >slav >white
im talking about pale skin

>white genes so weak, those children look absolutely nothing like her

LIES!

Any new children being born is a blessing

>it's another racemixing thread

I hate nigger so much

Bad meme

Most people claim that they don't care, and often and verbally declare that they believe all to be equal. But when it comes down to brass tax most people self segregate. Not to say that there aren't interracial couples, but they're nowhere near as prevalent as Sup Forums would have you believe.

Personally I'd disavow my son/daughter if they had children with a black person.

I like to see white dutch women getting pregnant by nigger thugs.
I even saw many blacks punching their women in clubs when they get drunk.

Why are you guys so triggered by interracial couples?
Do you feel entitled to a girl just because she has your skin colour?

t. Ackmed

somali cum in the anus won't give you offspring Lars.

this is horse shit

the first thing you need to realize is that black people in the US are on average already 1/4 white

beyond that, the middle looks more like somebody 3/4 white. I've had friends who were 3/4 white who looked way more negroid than that.

pic related is literally less than 1/4 black

you already know the answer. and it's a stupid one

Is that OG Maco.

opinions may vary. some germans don't like interracial couples, some are okay with ir-dating. i think that most germans don't care.

immigrant men usually react negative. arabs, poles, fob african guys don't like to see me and my gf together. so we stay away from them. black women respond positively tho.

I don't know about other people but it triggers me every fucking time.
My only hope and consolation is the fact that the other race may be just a friend.

My wifes chinese.
We're best friends and life is typically great, has been for 10 years, but if we ever break up I'd probably get a white chick. Although maybe not, I might even go darker and get a Nepali girl, or go whiter and get an Uzbek (god tier cooking/looks good middle aged and older), or go in between and get a Mizo.

Moroccan cum in your kankermouth wont give you offspring

That's not true, you cuck. Try dating a gypsy and see the reaction you'll get.

Still not very normal here, but I guess it's the same as other places in Northern Europe. Slowly getting more normal. Young people are more accepting towards it, while old people frown upon it. I can honestly say that I get disappointed when I see those couples, haha.

Really common. I know atleast 10 girls that started to date these new iraqi asylum seekers.

Cute.

Only old people and immigrants dislike it.

For example, Poles don't like it when Polish girls date non-Poles and Indians don't mix with Pakistanis.

Uneducated black people here dislike it and so do heavy conservatives whites. Muslims who are actually religious are pretty universally against it, and coloured people above 40ish are very often very against it (ironic since here "coloured" refers to a culture completely separate from white and black culture that evolved among half-white half-black people, who are now pretty much considered a separate race). In reality, white dating black is super unusual, but everything else is really common, except perhaps muslims dating non muslims. Asians dating blacks is basically unheard of. Honestly I don't care. White culture is absolutely dominant in any relationship that involves a white person here, as white culture is essentially used as a measure of intelligence due to the strength of the correlation. So more than half my friends are coloured, black, indian, or Asian, and some are muslim too, but all of them essentially act like a typical white person. Hell, my one Indian friend unironically supports Trump.

Every fucking day.

It's generally scoffed upon and considered something to be avoided.