Want to order pizza online

>want to order pizza online
>order website requires nonfree javascript
>tfw the botnet wants me to starve

=====

Reaction image modified and rendered from a larger scene By User:Niabot [GFDL (gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html) or CC BY-SA 3.0 (creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons
commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Dojikko.png
This post is copyright nonfree.pizza and available under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International license
creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0
By replying to this post you agree to license your contribution under the same CC BY-SA 4.0 license or compatible terms.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2CnWs8jDbXo
commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Dojikko2.3.svg
nonfree.pizza/images/pizza/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is there such a thing as a free, libre, open source pizza ordering platform with zero botnet?

Soon.

Moving your legs to the door of the pizza manufacture and sending an analogue signal trough your vocal chords directly to the antennas located at the sides of the head of the counter administrator.

>Reaction image modified and rendered from a larger scene By User:Niabot
tell me more about this please

My local pizza Hut has a fucking drive through so you can be even more introverted and do that.

fuck you user im 5 months into keto but now i want pizza

This is not the future I was promised

youtube.com/watch?v=2CnWs8jDbXo

Ebin source anime, looks like nonfree.pizza-kun made her more cry-ish

I'm talking about neuronetwork image enlarger fag

commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Dojikko2.3.svg
It was most likely compiled from source. Next time try thinking before you open your keyboard.

oh thanks

But a drive thru has non-free microphone and speaker drivers,

>want to order pizza online
>order website requires nonfree javascript
>tfw the botnet wants me to starve

This post is based on a true story: after getting my new (at the time) Korora Penguin GNU/Linux Notebook from ThinkPenguin and installing GNU IceCat, I decided to celebrate with a hot, fresh pizza from one of my favourite local pizza places.

However, when I pulled up the website, everything looked different. Apart from the missing or nonfunctional buttons, there was a large "Complain" tab on the right which I had never seen before.

From that experience, I learned about the problem of nonfree javascript. I didn't even consider the programs I ran in my browser as programs, so when I realised that I may have been running nonfree programs on my computer every day without realising it, understandably, I was pretty upset.

Thankfully, the makers of GNU IceCat have included LibreJS in order to protect our machines from the botnet. Without them, I may still be running nonfree software about which I never hear nor for which I asked!

Unless otherwise noted, the contents of this page are copyright © 2017 nonfree.pizza and released under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International license. Third party credits

nonfree.pizza/images/pizza/

>pineapple and pepperoni
>carrots and jelly beans
>what looks like turkey, stuffing, and cranberry sauce

I legitimately can't tell which is the worst pizza there. (Pic related looks good though)

Fuck you I am modifying your image and I am not going to attribute it to you

Jesus christ how horrifying

>post in thread
>not replying to OP(Opening Post)
what now freetard?

Not OP but piracy is a crime.

If I might interject for a moment, what you are referring to as "piracy" is in fact "copying" or as I prefer to call it, "sharing"
Publishers often refer to copying they don't approve of as “piracy.” In this way, they imply that it is ethically equivalent to attacking ships on the high seas, kidnapping and murdering the people on them. Based on such propaganda, they have procured laws in most of the world to forbid copying in most (or sometimes all) circumstances. (They are still pressuring to make these prohibitions more complete.)

If you don't believe that copying not approved by the publisher is just like kidnapping and murder, you might prefer not to use the word “piracy” to describe it. Neutral terms such as “unauthorized copying” (or “prohibited copying” for the situation where it is illegal) are available for use instead. Some of us might even prefer to use a positive term such as “sharing information with your neighbor.”

District Court Judge Kathleen Williams, presiding over a trial for copyright infringement, recognized that “piracy” and “theft” are smear words.

>Not driving through the Pizza Hut

Hah, you normies made me chuckle

But your car is running non-free software

>falling for the keto meme