If Trump wins the election I'm planning on moving to the US

If Trump wins the election I'm planning on moving to the US.

What is the best state to live in for a normal, hardworking white european who wants to start a family some day?

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingeconomics.com/country-list/personal-income-tax-rate
statsbudsjettet.no/Statsbudsjettet-2015/Artikler/Profil-pa-vedtatt-skatteopplegg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Montana was originally settled by Nordics and Bavarian people, so there's that.

Probably Montana or Minnesota

Fuck off, we're full.

>Native American Political Empowerment
Really, is that the best Montana could come up with?

You won't get in desu
Unless you win the literal lottery or are insanely qualified in a niche subject with no available domestic workers AND an employer willing to pay out the ass for a an immigration lawyer and legal fees
You're best shot is to work for a multinational Corp and see if they plan to transfer folk in the future

>white
>hardworking
>Norway

Ha

I'm not sure that even really counts anyways. There are just a lot of Indian reservations in Montana. Most of them would still probably sell their toilets for meth and liquor once their "I turned 18" bucks run out.

Or he could marry an American

maine is probably the best in terms of safety, nature, """freedom"""", etc. but the only is city is the one that has a bunch of somalian refugees

they're not that visible tho

If Trump wins filthy migrants won't be allowed in.

Alaska is the best state no compitition.

mississippi

Trump isn't gonna win.

The southern portion sure but up north it's a frozen wasteland where your piss will freeze before it makes it to the ground.

Hillary already won. Even if most americans decide to vote for Trump, delegates will choose Hillary.

That's not how the general election works.

Forgot to mention I have dual citizenship Norway/USA so that won't be a problem

california is the only decent state in the united states, the only reason i'd ever consider moving there

Have you been paying taxes to the U.S. government? If you haven't, stay where you are, because you'll be arrested the moment your plane touches down.

>Even if most americans decide to vote for Trump, delegates will choose Hillary.
I don't think that's how it works. The members of the Electoral College typically don't vote for the candidate from the other party. If they did, I imagine it'd mean the end of their political career, nonetheless.

>I'm planning on moving to the US.
Well you're clearly retarded so don't come back.

Try Oregon. It's like California 200 years ago without civilization but no one knows about it. Also there no sales taxes, so kinda libertarian bro

>What does your state do best
>Most average

Illinois yes

California ranges from awesome to absolutely fuckterrible depending on which part you're in.

Texas if you're STEM. Northwest area if anything else.

Nah, I was born in norway then my parents found out I could get an american passport if we visited the embassy, so we did. Now travel is super easy, visited a couple times since then and havent been arrested yet.

Whats wrong with not wanting to pay 50% in taxes to fund immigrants, neets and old people?

Texas for STEM, really? I'll have a bachelors degree in computer engineering in a week

The northwest has a pretty decent number of biology labs if that's your thing.

At least we're not Detroit

>Whats wrong with not wanting to pay 50% in taxes to fund immigrants, neets and old people?
That you think moving here is gonna get you away from that.

>Whats wrong with not wanting to pay 50% in taxes to fund immigrants, neets and old people?
Paying twice the amount
Paying the same or even more to fund immigrants, neets, old people, corporate lobbyists and more failed wars with half the personal benefits.

whats the point of moving to the united states if you arent stem though?

That's cool, how did you End up qualifying for a passport?

As for me, I'll probably transfer to a US location for two years and see where it goes and how I like it.

Flytter til USA (Los Angeles) snart jeg også, trolig av litt andre grunner enn deg, men har du virkelig ingen preferanser? Hvor som helst er greit så lenge du kan få en vanlig jobb og muligheten stifte en familie? Da funker jo hver eneste stat på hele jævla kontinentet.

So basically.. Washington, Minnesota or Wisconsin?

Immigrants and old people sure, but I thought it was pretty hard to survive as a NEET in the US? Here I know several losers from highschool who just faked depression and are now living with their parents and are receiving a nice monthy check for nothing.

Besides I've heard tax rates in the US usually don't go above like 30% or so?

My mom is american, she picked the right time to move to Norway when everything was going uphill. Now it might be time to head back home.

I'm that user, I'll be in Orange County for the duration of my stay, Anaheim to be precise. What am I in for?
To clarify:

I work for a multinational Corp and there's some need for manpower in my niche apparently.

Tax rates are lower than in Europe, don't listen to Envious Enzo. Of course, it depends where you live.

Jeg har litt familie i Seattle, så den muligheten er jo åpen. Har vært der 10+ ganger så begynner egentlig å bli lei. Lurte bare på om det var et sted som var bedre enn andre for oyeblikket. Lite kriminalitet, hoye lonninger, mye yngre mennesker. Men du har nok rett i at det meste hadde fungert!

>I've heard tax rates in the US usually don't go above like 30% or so?
>tradingeconomics.com/country-list/personal-income-tax-rate

According to that list Norway has average of 39.00 and the US 39.60? Sounds fishy

I know a dude who moved from Norway to Portland, Oregon a few years ago and he told me he went from paying 48% to around 30%.

>Orange County
>Anaheim
>multinational Corp
You're not by any chance going to work at Disneyland, are you? Nah, I'm just messing with you.

Orange County is pretty nice overall, if not a little expensive to live in for most people. Lots and lots of gated, almost exclusively white communities. Not really my thing. That being said, I can see the appeal. Orange County is just about as California as it gets and some of the beaches are very, very nice.

Mange steder på Östkysten passer den beskrivelsen ganske godt, egentlig. Hadde anbefalt deg å ta en titt på litt forskjellige steder i New England. Tenker mest på Connecticut, Massachusetts og New Hampshire.

Takk for tipset, skal sjekke det ut! Glemte å nevne at fin natur er et must, men regner med at det ikke er et problem nord-ost? Greie boligpriser hadde jo og vært en fordel.

Why move to USA because of something that will only last 4 or 8 years? Some "normal" politician will take over afterwards and it will be the same old usa again.

Only way to even get close to paying 39% is if you earn more than 2 million NOK m8.

statsbudsjettet.no/Statsbudsjettet-2015/Artikler/Profil-pa-vedtatt-skatteopplegg/

Dette.

Jeg hater at det er så mange norske neets her som tror nordmenn betaler 959845895894% skatt.

You know Norway will be safe soon. The right are rising here, too. In fact, America was the last western country to feel the surge of the alt-right.

I'll be working for Fujitsu desu, but I heard Disneyland is over there. That's not a real amusement park though right, more of a kids thing?

Have you been there? My biggest worry is the lack of seasons, but it's California and L.A. is right next door so I'm still excited.

Enig.

Skattene i Norge er ikke ille og lavere enn i mange andre Europeiske land. Avgiftene derimot er ofte sinnsyk.

Disneyland has kid stuff but you can't be complete without going there at least once. Although lots of asians and hispanics are there now, but you can still have fun.

>Have you been there?
On multiple occasions. It's alright. Of course they cater mostly to families with 2 or 3 kids or whatever, but it's not actually a bad place to go for a pretty cheap meal and a good time in general.

The lack of seasons thing is honestly not something you'll probably worry about. Personally, I actually prefer the SoCal climate to pretty much anything else on this earth, due to the simple fact that you can spend time outside more or less every day of the year. It's a matter of preferences of course, but I never miss the snow or the fall or any of the other things for that matter when I'm over there.

Actually, it's a very real possibility that with Trump and Sanders having taken their respective parties so much by storm, both political parties might move to become more populist. Trump is often said to be bringing the Republican Party to him instead of the Republican Party trying to change Trump to be more in line with their views.

fuck off. we're full.

>wants to start a family

Dumb. The US is a terrible place to have a family or "settle down"

But it is a great place to live a decadent, bachelor lifestyle.

The low taxes specifically benefit singles and bachelors.

A lot of the foreigner guys at my place seem to like living here after their time with the company is over and they apply for residency they quit their jobs in a flash and do what they want elsewhere.

Okay so what would be a good city to live in for 5-10 years as a bachelor? I'm 22 now but would like to settle down some day.

Cheap rent, cheap booze, good nightlife, young population, shit like that?

>all of Michigan is Detroit
When will this meme end?

maybe if it was split into north and south california, and you were talking about northern california

as it is now, it's terrible

Texas

Boston near the campuses in a condo is good. DC in Georgetown or across the river in Arlington is basically full of rich young adults and university students (from undergrad to PhD) and at night it's basically all 20-40 year olds walking around between clubs, pubs and condos. NYC near any campus is also very youthful I hear but haven't been there.

>cheap rent

Errrrr... I can't give any advice on that. It comes down to finding a great deal, basically a cheap place that's NOT in the ghetto. A lot of places are cheap because they scare people away or are in a place with a poor economy. You have to snipe a good deal for a place in a safe neighborhood near where your job is

IDK about booze prices. The memes are real about beer though, go for microbreweries. The macrobreweries, sans Yuengling, are terrible.

For young people, basically go for safe apartment/condo areas. Suburbs and rural areas are full of old people, at least near here.

I can only speak for the northeast and Hawaii, I've not been to the other quadrants of the US nor want to. Things are expensive in Hawaii FYI, due to import costs

Transit use? Is that some kind of joke? Live anywhere north of The Bronx and there's no usable public transportation to speak of.

>Rich suburbs
Can confirm.

Spent a month last year in Grosse Pointe with my gf's family. Holy fuckaroo, what a place. Never seen that many perfectly trimmed hedges and well-kept lawns in my entire life.

>tfw want to move to the US

I envy you guys.
The freedom you people enjoy, I unironically love it.
Individualism is not a European thing anymore since social democrats got to be the moral arbiter.

Never ever elect Bernie.

all memes aside, washington is a great state. it's comfy, wealthy, beautiful, and -- i know you'll like this one bjorgen -- not very hot

Dude, it's not going to happen, ever.
We have a rather hardcore right wing nationalist party in charge now ( by leftist standards ), which a culture of leftist fear predicted to result in fascist deportation, homophobia and racism.

Instead, more immigrants, libertarian tier "deh free market will fix it ;)" and an all-powerful EU that cucked us all even more in this brown wave.
The right is powerless. Especially because you HAVE TO partake in the liberal narrative of "all equal".

The right here in Europe has thus been forced to be as follows: Take a liberal platform and consider it already accomplished and celebrate all that colorblind economic bootstrap-yourself fairness.
That will not save us, but only postpone our doom.

If you could move to the US where would you live?

tampa
drugs, hookers, metal, and low taxes
t. sarasota

>Oklahoma
How sad

also most natives
oh wait

I've been thinking about this a lot.
I feel like I need to explore it more before I can make a decision.
I visited most of the east coast and California. Maybe around LA? No clue yet.

I have a thing for huge metropolitan areas. I hate this open air museum that's just a place for Asian tourists to romanticise for a few days, get cottage tier souvenirs and move on.

You should try Texas (i'm partial to it because I live here), but Dallas, Houston, and Austin have some pretty decent metropolitan areas.

Dakota is the best state

This guy knows what he is talking about.

The "right" have been in power in Norway as well for a while ago. We even have an immigration minister from the progress party (FRP, the "racist" party Breivik was a part of for a while). Guess what? No big changes.

Yeah, they slowed the wave of immigrants down a bit. Sure, they kicked some of the bad ones out and made it slightly harder for new ones to come here. But 90% of the ~50k or so that made it here last year are staying. They are going to start pumping out babies like no tomorrow pretty soon, and we already had too many of them here.

Nothing will change, and my country will slowly die unless someone "openly racist" gets power and starts deporting people, which seems highly unlikely right now. The only hope we have is that Sweden goes to hell a while before us. That might make some people open their eyes so we can close our borders and start kicking people out.

Lots of Scandinavians in Minnesota I think. You'd fit in there fine probably.

It's nearly impossible to live here as a NEET unless you are on disability (hard to get, must be proven, gives very little money), or you have someone paying for everything for you.

North Dakota, Minnesota, and Montana were settled by Scandis i think but that probably doesn't matter much anymore

Maine's the whitest, and already fairly multicultural with all the French Canadians so you shouldn't have trouble fitting in

Are you really 22? You come across an underage teenager desu. What do you study?

Maine is mostly old people and most jobs are hereditary things like family lobster fisheries or family dairy/blueberry farms. He has to go elsewhere if he wants a better, trendier job for a 20-something