WE'VE GOT SOME MASSIVE WIKILEAKS HAPPENINGS HAPPENING AT THE SAME TIME RIGHT NOW

WE'VE GOT SOME MASSIVE WIKILEAKS HAPPENINGS HAPPENING AT THE SAME TIME RIGHT NOW

HUGE NSA HACKING TOOLS LEAK IN PROTEST OF TRUMP STRIKING SYRIA

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/850758438451765253
>Shadow Brokers releases password to NSA hacking tool binaries from 2013 as "protest" over "abandoning base"

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/850765624477274112
>Browsable decrypted Shadow Brokers "NSA" hacking tools+docs files corresponding to password released today

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/850782274362593280
>Today's #ShadowBrokers NSA dump shows hundreds of NSA attacks on China + pretending to be China when hacking

LEAKED GUCCIFER2.0 CONVERSATION SAYS SETH RICH WAS THE LEAKER
>SETH RICH WAS THE LEAKER

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/850692885062139904
>Direct Messages from U.S. alleged Russian spy @GUCCIFER_2 to actress-model @robbin_young (according to the latter) g-2.space/sr/dms.html

VAULT 7 PART 4

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/850285712696061953
>RELEASE: CIA malware for Windows "Grasshopper" -- which includes its own language

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/850323865972596738
>CIA malware "Grasshopper" re-installs itself every 22 hours by corrupting Windows Update--even if is disabled.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/850339013412114432
>CIA docs show that its "Stolen Goods" malware is based on code from "suspected Russian mafia" #Vault7

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uxmMt4EW3PQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UJdioGzBiY0
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/
wikileaks.org/vault7/
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/850783902616625152
github.com/x0rz/EQGRP/
news.ycombinator.com/item?id=14068280
heavy.com/tech/2016/11/shadow-brokers-nsa-leak-hack-auction-equation-group-latest-who-are-they-ransom-hackers-russia-us-election-cyberwar/
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/massive-amount-data-47-hard-drives-whistle-blower-proves-obama-crew-spied-everyone/
armamentresearch.com/renewed-use-of-ao-2-5rt-submunitions-in-syria/
twitter.com/shadowbrokerss/status/819537298245218304
bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/shadow-brokers-publish-the-password-for-the-rest-the-stolen-nsa-hacking-tools/
twitter.com/Snowden/status/851128375397810176
twitter.com/buherator/status/850710836259815424
seclists.org/fulldisclosure/2009/Aug/173
securityfocus.com/archive/1/archive/1/505751/100/0/threaded
twitter.com/shadowbrokerss/status/851260161020764161
steemit.com/shadowbrokers/@theshadowbrokers/grammer-critics-information-vs-knowledge
web.archive.org/web/20130129213824/http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2270219/U-S-planned-launch-chemical-weapon-attack-Syria-blame-Assad.html
web.archive.org/web/20130131042538/http://www.cyberwarnews.info/reports/a-look-into-the-britam-defence-data-leak-files/?
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/cover_story/2016/10/was_a_server_registered_to_the_trump_organization_communicating_with_russia.html
weaponizedautism.wordpress.com/2017/04/09/trump-dns-logs-fabricated/
g-2.space/falseflag-minimal.html
medium.com/@nyetnyetnyet/russia-and-wikileaks-the-case-of-the-gilded-guccifer-f2288521cdee#.tn2zn0wak
pad.riseup.net/p/WikiLeaks_Russia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_Is_a_Racket
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overseas_interventions_of_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_United_States_military_operations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Covert_United_States_foreign_regime_change_actions
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/717458064324964352?lang=en
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/717670056650530816?lang=en
reuters.com/article/us-russia-putin-panamapapers-idUSKCN0XB16D
foreignpolicy.com/2016/04/04/putin-among-the-world-leaders-linked-to-the-panama-papers/
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/04/03/472889872/massive-document-leak-reveals-offshore-accounts-of-world-leaders
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/819630102787059713?lang=en
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38667163
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/president-obama-commutes-chelsea-manning-s-sentence-n708046
cbsnews.com/news/chelsea-manning-president-obama-commutes-sentence-freed/
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/794450623404113920?lang=en
jta.org/2016/07/24/news-opinion/world/wikileaks-removes-anti-semitic-tweets
infowars.com/spirit-cooking-clinton-campaign-chairman-invited-to-bizarre-satanic-performance/
nymag.com/selectall/2016/07/why-did-wikileaks-help-dox-most-of-turkeys-adult-female-population.html
arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/01/wikileaks-teases-mass-doxing-wave-of-verified-twitter-accounts/
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/28800256698
content.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,2028283,00.html
vox.com/world/2017/1/6/14179240/wikileaks-russia-ties
twitter.com/Snowden/status/758759203037151232
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/758781081072046080
wlgrandjury.wordpress.com/
reuters.com/article/us-cia-wikileaks-idUSKBN16O2S2
express.co.uk/news/world/753984/Julian-Assange-WikiLeaks-USA-criminal-case-Chelsea-Manning
dailydot.com/layer8/wikileaks-echoes-tweet-anti-semitism/
slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/07/25/what_wikileaks_might_have_meant_by_that_anti_semitic_tweet.html
theguardian.com/media/2013/jun/18/julian-assange-will-not-leave-embassy
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1354421/Julian-Assange-Ill-sent-US-executed-Im-extradited-Sweden.html
rt.com/news/sweden-us-assange-extradition-209/
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/5n58sm/i_am_julian_assange_founder_of_wikileaks_ask_me/dc8qh4g/
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/5n58sm/i_am_julian_assange_founder_of_wikileaks_ask_me/dc8phg7/
web.archive.org/web/20130406123615/http://www.counterpunch.org/2010/12/31/the-minsk-election-in-a-wikileaks-mirror/
theguardian.com/media/2011/jan/31/wikileaks-holocaust-denier-handled-moscow-cables
tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/79749/wikitargeted
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Julian Assange Press Conference and Q&A on Vault 7, Year Zero and the CIA (03-09-2017)
youtu.be/uxmMt4EW3PQ

WikiLeaks Julian Assange Press Conference On CIA Hacking "Dark matter"(3/23/2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=UJdioGzBiY0

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/
wikileaks.org/vault7/

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/850783902616625152
>Today's #ShadowBrokers NSA dump shows hacking attacks on EU states, LatAm, Russia, China, Japan & South East Asia

Dump for knowledge

Why are all politishit activist threads just links to twitter posts and greentexts of their contents?
Fuck this shit.

so, it was rich seth after all... and they killed him

bump

>(potential) dump of 0days
>>politishit activist threads

>Sup Forums - Technology

What should they be? I mean this stuff comes first and then we get news articles later which come in two varieties.

Reporting:
>News articles with no original investigation. Instead they just echo stuff posted in other articles and original sources.

Journalism:
>Articles with original reporting. Quality tends to vary and only starts getting good until a few days after the fact. Often the first such articles will be full of rumors and hearsay (e.g. "a whitehouse staffer who chose to remain anonymous told us IT'S HAPPENING").

Personally I prefer this sort of original reporting since it allows people to do their own investigation and draw their own conclusions.

In the past Snowden has commented on Shadowbrokers. He believed that they were obviously Russian hackers who had gotten a hold of some NSA stuff and at the time were trying to sell it. It seems they've failed to find a buyer and are now attempting to use it as the lamest political weapon possible.

github.com/x0rz/EQGRP/

It's because they don't realise that being in private possession of this content is illegal and an act of treason.

Only verified news agencies can own and read this material and they will give us the real facts

this, CNN is authorised to read these materials, but you have to wait for them to filter the bad stuff

kek

back to pol

Wow. It's been a long time since I've been able to post something like that and people get it as a joke instead of just spamming infographics to "slide the shill"

Sup Forums
>The first cache of NSA hacking tools contained quite a lot of material, such as zero-day exploits and tools to bypass firewalls (Cisco, Fortinet, Juniper, and TOPSEC), a toolkit to extract VPN keys, backdoors for Linux systems, and several Windows exploits.

>This second cache is quite fresh, and security researchers haven't had the time to search it in its entirety. As of now, we know of the following findings

You:
> back to pol

>In protest of trump launching old missiles at an airfield, killing no one, as a power play on the Chinese President who now basically has to impose sanctions on North Korea or get rekt

I appreciate the tools, currently checking them out, but these guys are massively retarded of they honestly believe the bombing was a bad thing. Fuck Syria.

I am security expert. I just went through it and it appears to be nothing substantial sadly.

Are you sleepy? I'm sleepy

good goy

Bombing Assads army means helping ISIS. Also there is no proof who used chemical weapons. In 2013 US officials were also sure it was Assad and later it turned out it was rebels.

We have reviewed all the content inside of TheShadowBrokers archives and we can assure you... There is nothing to see here.

Big fucking deal it barely did any damage and no one died.

Im more of a spooky image post, myself

news.ycombinator.com/item?id=14068280

Offtopic but, werent few Syrian soldiers dead and few injured?

First reports said (I think Russian):
> two Syrian military personnel were missing, four were killed and six were burned in the firefighting.

Pic related is Syrian version
> Nine were wounded and seven killed in total, Talal Barazi, the governor of Homs province, clarified on Friday afternoon.

"Actually it's probably a false flag to make Russia look bad." - throwaway71958, created 8 days ago

2017 in a nutshell right there.

bump for SunOS 0days

Well of course they are going to say that. It's not like they're gonna be all: "Thanks! The airstrike only killed sum terrerists! thanks murica!"

I've just finished combing through the information in the latest leaks and it seems like it is nothing substantial sadly

Is there a torrent available with all these docs and tools?

Yes

nobody who has ever spent more than thirty seconds in Assange's august presence wants him free anywhere near them. at least until he's properly toilet trained.

>HUGE NSA HACKING TOOLS LEAK IN PROTEST OF TRUMP STRIKING SYRIA
Nice to see whose side is wikileaks on.
Nobody but Russia supports the murderer that is guitly of more than 100 000 dead, besides Russia, and Assange is so autistic that he doosn't take the opportunity to keep silent, but instead has to shout support of his tsar too, like open agents of the Le Pen sort. Fuck that shitter neet.

Dude, don't play dumb, the syrian rebel forces have battled ISIS much more than Assad. Russians also focused most of their bombing campaigns on Assad's rebel enemies, letting ISIS press on those too. They are way more cynical and did way more damage than USA ever could.

Only USA+west really wants ISIS gone and does something to that goal.

This an automated response by a CIA not happened before when the CIA hacking files where deleted. They also used the words "we assured you there is nothing to see".

arent you unbiased hillary supporter right?

TheShadowBrokers has nothing to do with wikileaks

> Everybody I hate is Wikileaks.

Also Trump rocketing Assad is like being air support for ISIS

>obama bombs the fuck out of children
>article on page 11 if at all
>trump bombs the fuck out of a chemical weapon facillity
>IMPEACH IAOPPMEACH IMEAPCJAUHUIFSH

How dumb do you think Assad is? You don't think he realizes he's gonna end up like Saddam Hussein if he doesn't play his cards right? Nobody in their right mind would do what he is being accused of. It doesn't even make any sense. Would you give up everything to gas a some strategically valueless civilians? What happened looks like an attempt to create distrust of Syrias government. I get the feeling that the Rebel forces are playing everyone for fools. I also get the feeling U.S. government officials are only hearing what they want to hear. Hence the lack of solid evidence to justify anything that has been done in Syria. It's disgusting to think that regular people are being murdered to achieve whatever sleazy motives Washington has.

ISIS is more unpopular than Assad is in that region, because they take violence against civilians and ratchet it up to 11, making Assad's brutal regime look like flowers, milk and honey.

>o i dont like living here so ill just wait for america to show up and help us
>omg america bombing us help xdddd
fuck em

> Its time to go back
> be 2013 Syria, Ghouta
A team of UN chemical weapons inspectors have confirmed that the nerve agent sarin was used in an attack on the Ghouta agricultural belt around Damascus on the morning of 21 August.
> UN chemical weapons inspectors have confirmed
The White House said US agencies had assessed "with high confidence" that the Syrian government was responsible.
> with high confidence
> be a week later
The chemical weapons which Zahran Alloush had delivered to Damascus were most likely from al-Qaeda’s (ISIL) chemical weapons stockpiles in Iraq.

It quotes a female insurgent fighter who says things that make a link to Saudi Arabia clear. She says that those who provided them with weapons ‘didn’t tell them what these arms were or how to use them” and that they “didn’t know they were chemical weapons.” “When Saudi Prince Bandar gives such weapons to people, he must give them to those who know how to handle and use them,” she is quoted.

Launching a chemical weapons attack would allow the USA, UK and France, to call for military strikes against Syria and to turn the tide.
> be 2017
go at beginning, just add (((Israel))) to the mix

I agree. Both the Rebels and ISIS are taking advantage of the chaos. It's a smart strategy. But the U.S./U.N. need to start demanding proof of Assad's suspected atrocities before they, themselves, become complicit in the mass-murder of innocents.

I just went through it and it appears to be nothing substantial sadly.

November 2, 2016 October 5, 2016
Hal Martin, the Main Suspect Behind the Shadow Brokers Leak, is in Federal Custody
The NSA contractor Hal Martin is the prime suspect in leaking materials to the Shadow Brokers. Martin was arrested in August after the FBI raided his house where they discovered classified documents and government property. The 51-year-old will face espionage charges after having stolen 50 terabytes of code involving NSA data.
Martin Worked for the Same Consulting Firm as NSA Whistleblower Edward Snowden
> having stolen 50 terabytes of code involving NSA data

heavy.com/tech/2016/11/shadow-brokers-nsa-leak-hack-auction-equation-group-latest-who-are-they-ransom-hackers-russia-us-election-cyberwar/

March 23, 2017
A massive amount of data on 47 hard drives, 170 terabytes from a government whistle blower was turned over to the Freedom Watch group recently.
The whistleblower Mr. Montgomery left the NSA and CIA with 47 hard drives and 600 million pages of information exposing the illegal surveillance on prominent Americans during the Obama years
> left the NSA and CIA with 47 hard drives and 600 million pages

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/massive-amount-data-47-hard-drives-whistle-blower-proves-obama-crew-spied-everyone/

(You)
> But, but, wikileaks.

it's not about Assad, it's about the Syrian people.
they shouldn't end up like iraq or libya

>the murderer that is guitly of more than 100 000 dead
and because of that, we should destroy the whole country, right? kill yourself ASAP you retarded fuck

That herpes-ridden rapist nigger cattle was never the left's hero. Chelsea Manning was. But I have a question for you. How come this basement-dwelling faggot can't seem to criticize the Tsar when he gets in bed with ISIS-enabling mudshit war criminals like Assad?

>ISIS-enabling mudshit war criminals like Assad

I know its complicated to figure our who is on whose side in Syria, but Assad and ISIS are not.

thx OP

>no proof who used chemical weapons

uh, yeah.....about that. Soviet made sarin gas canisters recovered from Al-Sharyat

Who cares if they want to use insecticide on each other?

Your argument would have been sound if AO 2.5 PT container was used exclusively to contain chems. Too bad that's completely wrong. AO 2.5 PT is a widely used soviet era cluster munitions.

Pic related would not exist if those containers would contain Sarin

markings on canisters are different

Russian AO-2.5RT cluster bombs are used bs Assad since 2015.
armamentresearch.com/renewed-use-of-ao-2-5rt-submunitions-in-syria/

lol fat fuckin chance

>B..but Assad is against ISIS
Bullshit. ISIS is a Tsar-approved strawman constructed purely to draw the western gaze away from Assad's own impotence at putting down a populist revolt. Fuck ISIS. Fuck Assad. And fuck the Tsar.

Tsar is glorious leader.
Sure better than your orange head russian doll.

Since this shit turned in to Sup Forums

are there any weaponisable RCE's in the leak or is it just huuuuuuuuur NSA backdoor 1337

Most people claim its mostly stuff for outdated software. But I havent looked at it yet. It doesnt look so innocent on first sight.

Some faggots reported that some tools do work. But that was proven by screenshots from ShadowBrokers in 2016.

Some of those tools were already detectable by kaspersky as Equation Group malware. Screenshots of results are on @shadowbrokerss
twitter.com/shadowbrokerss/status/819537298245218304

Only decent analyses I found, are twitter accounts posted as sources in this article: bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/shadow-brokers-publish-the-password-for-the-rest-the-stolen-nsa-hacking-tools/

forgot link
twitter.com/Snowden/status/851128375397810176
twitter.com/buherator/status/850710836259815424

seclists.org/fulldisclosure/2009/Aug/173
securityfocus.com/archive/1/archive/1/505751/100/0/threaded

tl;dr fuck DRUMPF

You forgot rapist, famewhore, and has more bastard kids that most american black men.

Fanewhore is a very accurate description of Assange. Basically every new leak is meant to keep him look relevant in the eyes of the media.

*Famewhore

I'd bet a decent portion of this shit still works with some minor adjustments. Often times, patches are just as bad as the problem they are trying to fix. Sometimes worse!

I don't get it. The leak contains a linux kernel
exploit that was patched in 2009?

>everything is kept patched
hahahahahahaaaa

NATO.

Thought it was a golden apple from the thumbnail. Bit disappointed, t b h.

New message from TheShadowBrokers

twitter.com/shadowbrokerss/status/851260161020764161

steemit.com/shadowbrokers/@theshadowbrokers/grammer-critics-information-vs-knowledge

>Soviet made sarin gas canisters recovered from Al-Sharyat
>Russian AO-2.5RT cluster bombs are used bs Assad since 2015.

interesting...

web.archive.org/web/20130129213824/http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2270219/U-S-planned-launch-chemical-weapon-attack-Syria-blame-Assad.html

web.archive.org/web/20130131042538/http://www.cyberwarnews.info/reports/a-look-into-the-britam-defence-data-leak-files/?

see pic related

also, do you people remember this article?

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/cover_story/2016/10/was_a_server_registered_to_the_trump_organization_communicating_with_russia.html

if so, go read this one:

weaponizedautism.wordpress.com/2017/04/09/trump-dns-logs-fabricated/

yeah thats another nail in the "everybody I hate is Russian hacker" coffin, that hasnt hit the media yet.

Guccifer2.0 not being Russian is another one:
g-2.space/falseflag-minimal.html
medium.com/@nyetnyetnyet/russia-and-wikileaks-the-case-of-the-gilded-guccifer-f2288521cdee#.tn2zn0wak

Yes and no, he has to do it this way or else the media just doesn't pay attention.

If he were to dump all his CIA shit there would be a few days of media about it then it would all be buried purposely by some celebrity antics story. This is also why they didn't just dump all of Snowdens stuff and stretched it out so the NSA couldn't cover it all up using similar methods of distraction.

For anybody who doesn't know 'shadowbrokers' is some nation state (not necessarily russia) level group who found a bunch of active NSA/CIA jump boxes and C&C servers, then implanted their own malware on them to steal all the seekrits and have been holding them ransomware basically threatening to release some of the shit unless various backchannel negotiations happen, which were ongoing. That they decided to dump now is clearly a reminder to the new US admin that other states have the goods on the US and will dump if they persist on shenanigans in Syria or Yemen.

The average normie won't think anything of this stuff getting leaked but anybody who's into 'the game' def will be worried that nuclear level NSA malware is getting released willy nilly to criminals all across the world.

pretty sweet badge desu

I am security expert. I just went through it and it appears to be nothing substantial sadly.

>russian front WikiLeaks losing control of its sphincters

Violence begets violence but leaks, dumps, hacks brings evil and corruption into the light. No more secrets. Secrets Equal Control. Secrets between peoples, spouses, partners, friends, ok two peoples might be having some problems. But secrets between government and governed, governed is getting fucked. Secrets between corporations and peoples, peoples is getting fucked. Why do corporation deserved privacy? FUCK SCOTUS!!! CORPORATION ARE NOT PEOPLE YOU FUCKING OVER EDUCATED OVER THINKING CORRUPT RETARDS. Corporations are group of people, history is showing group of peoples getting together with profit motives then bad things can be happening. Peoples having right to privacy, not corporation, not organization, and not governments. Only single regulation required, transparency in all things all the time.

There many many patriotic Americans in USG to them theshadowbrokers apologizing for our blowback. Joining us brothers and sisters. No more classifying bullshit. No more black budgets and black ops. If we can't be surviving and prospering without dirty little secrets, operating in full daylight, then maybe we don't deserving to being surviving. This being time to standing up. Standing up against more wars. Standing up to globalist controllers. Eliminating career politicians. Eliminating money and lobbyist. Policing corporate and special interest. Investing in ourselves. Investing in all our children.

-tsb

I know its cool to repeat memes you get from MSM and your preferred political option, but there is no reasonable reason to think WikiLeaks has anything to do with Russians or Putin.

WikiLeaks depends purely on what leakers provide them. WikiLeaks.org cant made up some story and push that narrative.They publish authentic documents in their entirety if leak has some historical value and wasnt published elsewhere. They dont censor anyone. Putin can submit leaks to them just as well as Trump or Hillary.

That being said, I do agree that @wikileaks twitter shitposts a lot. Multiple people manage that account and their personal bias is sometimes too obvious.

Here is collection of most "WikiLeaks/Assange is literally Russia" accusations debunked: pad.riseup.net/p/WikiLeaks_Russia

If you have problems with authentic documents, leaked from governments and corporations being published, then get some government job and please dont breed.

lol you're not even an American. Stop role-playing as one.

> this is tsb claiming broadly that they are americans, which is a new development and puts more credence in the thought that guccifer 2.0 is also an insider

> a couple possibilities just for being devils advocate : tsb is a foreign entity trying to encourage unrest in the US, which inb4 is what some will say in the media

> or tsb is part of the original headless 'anonymous' and are working in positions of note within the intel community and now stepping the game up a notch by admitting that they are americans fighting against the system

> and not contactors either, but actually employed at an agency, their derision towards snowden in that message points to that possibility pretty strongly

What happened to just being in it for the money.

To me it's just kind of funny how anyone actuall falls for it. America has been neck deep in corruption and seriously horrifying human rights violations for roughly 60 years, and now that America has global rivals again, it's their fault whenever any of America's horrible nasty shit comes out into the light.

I just don't understand how people fall for the 'muh baddy russia' narrative when most of the information coming out has been about how America has been a very naughty boy.

>60 years

"I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism. I helped make Mexico and especially Tampico safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefit of Wall Street. I helped purify Nicaragua for the International Banking House of Brown Brothers in 1902-1912. I brought light to the Dominican Republic for the American sugar interests in 1916. I helped make Honduras right for the American fruit companies in 1903. In China in 1927 I helped see to it that Standard Oil went on its way unmolested. Looking back on it, I might have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate his racket in three districts. I operated on three continents."
U.S. Marine Major General Smedley Darlington Butler, 1933
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_Is_a_Racket

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overseas_interventions_of_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_United_States_military_operations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Covert_United_States_foreign_regime_change_actions

go read a bit of the history of the US... the human rights violations didn't start some 60 years ago, they are part of the birth of the US, and the US government has also been involved in some dirty shit from the start.

In defense of Putin and cronies.

>twitter.com/wikileaks/status/717458064324964352?lang=en
>twitter.com/wikileaks/status/717670056650530816?lang=en

reuters.com/article/us-russia-putin-panamapapers-idUSKCN0XB16D
foreignpolicy.com/2016/04/04/putin-among-the-world-leaders-linked-to-the-panama-papers/
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/04/03/472889872/massive-document-leak-reveals-offshore-accounts-of-world-leaders

Broken promise of extradition.

>twitter.com/wikileaks/status/819630102787059713?lang=en

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38667163
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/president-obama-commutes-chelsea-manning-s-sentence-n708046
cbsnews.com/news/chelsea-manning-president-obama-commutes-sentence-freed/

[–]_JulianAssangeWikileaks[S] 29 points 2 months ago

TRANSCRIPT: There’s a claim repeated by the usual idiots in the ruling class press that WikiLeaks said the Panama Papers had been produced by the CIA US intelligence to attack Vladimir Putin. Absolutely not. In fact, we explicitly stated that we did not believe that was so. The key journalist and newspapers who collected the Panama Papers in Germany are our publishing partners, so we knew about the story. We aggressively promoted it. However, the particular story that came out on Vladimir Putin, which was pushed as the leading story in the Western press, rather than issues relating to say David Cameron or Western figures coming out of the Panama Papers, was funded by USAID and Soros Foundation. They funded an organization called OOCPR, which does sometimes good work, but is based in Maryland and focusses exclusively on negative stories about Russia and the former Soviet states. So, you have a story on Vladimir Putin produced by an organization, which exclusively focuses on Russia and the former Soviet states that is based in Maryland and is funded, the only funders listed, by USAID and the Soros Foundation. That is no model for integrity. And that’s what we said. Some good journalism, but this is a difficulty when you have negative stories about Putin being pushed forward and funded by the US government. We are trying to distinguish WikiLeaks' model of publication, where we are funded by our readers and not by dodgy foundations or the US government. We don’t like it when we are in competition with an organization based in Washington, DC and funded by the US government. Readers should be able to distinguish which sources are more reliable to give you the truth. One that is funded by a government attacking a figure in another government or one that is funded by its readers and has a track record of publishing everything with time limited redactions.

reddit.com/r/IAmA

Peddling conspiracy theories and propaganda.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/794450623404113920?lang=en
jta.org/2016/07/24/news-opinion/world/wikileaks-removes-anti-semitic-tweets

infowars.com/spirit-cooking-clinton-campaign-chairman-invited-to-bizarre-satanic-performance/

Indiscriminate doxing.

nymag.com/selectall/2016/07/why-did-wikileaks-help-dox-most-of-turkeys-adult-female-population.html

arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/01/wikileaks-teases-mass-doxing-wave-of-verified-twitter-accounts/

Broken promise of Russian leaks.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/28800256698

content.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,2028283,00.html
vox.com/world/2017/1/6/14179240/wikileaks-russia-ties

Accusing Snowden of political opportunism after Snowden criticism of their lack of curation.

twitter.com/Snowden/status/758759203037151232
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/758781081072046080

Yeah later his lawyers slightly changed that statement but thing is that US doesnt demand his extradition.

wlgrandjury.wordpress.com/
reuters.com/article/us-cia-wikileaks-idUSKBN16O2S2
express.co.uk/news/world/753984/Julian-Assange-WikiLeaks-USA-criminal-case-Chelsea-Manning

As I said @wikileaks posts a lot of things I wouldnt allow them to post if I would be Assange.
About Marina Abramovič sprit cooking, yeah its bullshit although its true.
And about (((Jew))), I think they later deleted tweet saying they didnt know that parentheses are derogatory jewish meme.

dailydot.com/layer8/wikileaks-echoes-tweet-anti-semitism/
slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/07/25/what_wikileaks_might_have_meant_by_that_anti_semitic_tweet.html

Iirc @wikileaks mentioned even #pizzagate in one tweet.

That was also explained in AMA, and its actually not bad idea if you dont count doxing part. Despite people who use real names on twitter, technically its not doxing. Such "networ maps" already exist.

Putin appreciation thread?

>Yeah later his lawyers slightly changed that statement but thing is that US doesnt demand his extradition.
How about he just surrender himself to Swedish law enforcement and have the rape charges against him tried? Unless.. they were true...

I'm basically counting from 1953, where America went from being an asshole to actively being the greatest threat to the planet.

>but thing is that US doesnt demand his extradition.

>"We know there is an ongoing investigation in the US and we know I am a target of the federal grand jury. There is a 99.97% chance that I will be indicted. So if the Swedish government drops their request [to go to Sweden] tomorrow, I still cannot leave the embassy. My lawyers have advised me I should not leave the embassy because of the risk of arrest and extradition to the US."

>"My case could be swiftly resolved if Sweden were to guarantee that I would not be extradited to the US or if the British government would guarantee to veto any such extradition to the US," he said."

"While I remain hopeful that a diplomatic solution can be reached, or that the Swedish and US authorities will cease their pursuit of me, it remains the case that it is highly unlikely that Sweden or the UK will ever publicly say no to the US in this matter."

theguardian.com/media/2013/jun/18/julian-assange-will-not-leave-embassy

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1354421/Julian-Assange-Ill-sent-US-executed-Im-extradited-Sweden.html

rt.com/news/sweden-us-assange-extradition-209/

WikiLeaks never posted any such thing on Twitter. The primary WikiLeaks support group, WikiLeaks Task Force, said it was "thinking" about creating what data points are needed to create a map of predictors to understand the influence relationships between people who are involved in influencing on Twitter.

Verified users are influential, who influences those users? But that’s a discussion question by a support group who explicitly stated that it’s not about publishing addresses.

But why is that story spreading? It’s spreading because of two reasons. Number one, as a result of the efficacy of our publications and their perceived damage to the US ruling class, there’s a desire to reduce our reputation in the establishment press, so such Tweets are grabbed onto, re-assigned, taken out of context, and promoted. I also see a second reason, which is interesting. Is there exists a two-level class hierarchy on Twitter. There’s about 230k users with blue ticks and they correspond with something like about 30% of people who would consider themselves members of the establishment in English speaking countries. Those are MPs, journalists, CEOs, etc. People who are representatives in some way and therefore have a need to interface with the public. About a third of those types, in particular, the upcoming ones, are on Twitter and they have blue ticks. So you have here both an identity phenomenon and also a class phenomenon. The recontextualization of the WikiLeaks Task Force discussion point into a threat against this identity group was then widely spread by self same identity group which also lined up fairly neatly with the "liberal" establishment politics of something like 80% of that identity group.

Think about this new emerging identity class. It has a quality. Within the blue tick class that is you have a blue tick or you don’t.It’s interesting.

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/5n58sm/i_am_julian_assange_founder_of_wikileaks_ask_me/dc8qh4g/

[–]_JulianAssangeWikileaks[S] 105 points 2 months ago
WikiLeaks said it was ready to drop a bombshell on Russia? Not quite, we said we had important document pertaining to Russian corruption and yes, the FSB was apparently quoted as saying that they can electronically attack WikiLeaks. We published regardless. Those were the Russian-related documents in the our diplomatic cables series and they are extremely strong on Chechnya and Russian crime. A number of books were written from that, some calling Russia a mafia state. A number of successful lawsuits against the Russian State have made use of those documents and other documents.

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/5n58sm/i_am_julian_assange_founder_of_wikileaks_ask_me/dc8phg7/

Why should Julian keep his promises when the US government and politicians lies all the time?

Belarus/Shamir/Assange

Praise of Belarus.
web.archive.org/web/20130406123615/http://www.counterpunch.org/2010/12/31/the-minsk-election-in-a-wikileaks-mirror/

Shamir deal with Belorussian government.
theguardian.com/media/2011/jan/31/wikileaks-holocaust-denier-handled-moscow-cables

Use of information to target dissidents.
tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/79749/wikitargeted