How do we stop Boston Dynamics?

How do we stop Boston Dynamics?

Break a microwave door and turn it on.

Wow, so hard Asimov, you fucking hack.

Was your microwave manufactured by a web developer?

Just slap an anime face on the 4 legged robot. There you go, robo gf.

This is a real photograph of the Boston Dynamics lab btw

Well I'm getting a job there.

Get Google to buy them again

by buying more apple products

hahaha thanks lori!
i came here to post this

>Dahnald, this is Cruzbot 231. Hand over the delegates now or I will be forced to execute protocol 66.

Cool clock Ahmed

Kek

made me lol. have a you

XD

hire Elder Maxson

Aim for the legs.

Stop them from what?

All they do is create shitty machines for their stupid videos to drive interest in their shitty meme company so Google doesn't completely gut them. Google's been trying to sell them for about a year now.

What about utility fog enemies?!

Would tazering them work or would that just make them more excited/angry?

idk man. All I know is the idea of utility fog scares the bejeezuz out of me.

>implying the robots need protection

What idiot uploaded kung-fu to the robot

You stop the cash flow

I can already see the climactic final battle between humanity and robots where the main hero kills that robot by ripping out it's power source, which is that glowing thing in it's chest conveniently glowing and located where humans have hearts for dramatic effect

You can't put the power source in the limbs, those are the most damaged parts and are used to soften impacts.
Chest would probably make the center of gravity too high.
I reckon the power source should be located at the pelvis, so you have to defeat robots by fisting their vaginas/ punching their dick

They're already sold

Why would you want to? I really want to see where they go. If I had money I would donate!

Anyone have the research papers from these guys dealing with the balancing algorithms?

They pulled the ones they had publicly available. oy vey!!

I'm pretty sure if one of these came after you you could just evade it until it ran out of battery. It shouldn't take long.

>implying they won't be shielded

EVA prototype when?

I think they're developing some military version of their robots, they're already sold, nobody keeps pumping money into building meme machines.

They don't even have hands. Climb up a rope and you're safe.

install amd hardware in it