Are japanese, mandarin and korean just the same as spanish french italian and portuguese?

Are japanese, mandarin and korean just the same as spanish french italian and portuguese?

Like you can guess what the other languages are saying with a certain degree of acuracity?

>just the same as spanish french italian and portuguese?
Italian, portuguese and spanish are very different from french, amigo.

yeah but we can guess what the other is saying.
they're languages of the same family.

HE'S FAST

>we can guess what the other is saying
You can ? Really ? Because it's way more easy for me to understand english (not because I learned it, I think my english level is still pretty low) than any of those language.

you can usually guess because many words have the same root.

I'm not saying it would be easy.

No. They share some vocabulary but there are very few mutually intelligible words. Maybe an example are the numbers:

Korean
il, ee, sam

Japanese
Ichi, ni, san

Chinese
Yi, er, san

If you look at them you'll see that there is a correlation between them, however in speech, a speaker of Chinese will not understand a Korean.

However, Korean and Japanese have a very similar grammar structure. Along with these word similarities (probably more akin to similarities between German and English than between Spanish and Portuguese) these make for the two languages to be easy to learn for a speaker of the other.

Tbh, Spanish and Italian are pretty similar to French (Portuguese less so)

Je comprends rien à ces langages perso.

Yo comprender rien? un esos idiomas perso?

Ya quand même pas mal de mots transparents, c'est ce que op voulait dire je pense

Yo cuando meme para mal de mots? transparente, esto es que op decir yo pienso.

not at all.
Japanese is somehow unknown language nobody knows where it originates.

maybe japanese and korean, but chinese is completely different

I might be completely wrong but kanji comes from Chinese right?

Kanji is chinese you fucking expat tryhard

I didn't come from some magic ayy lmao race dumbass.

It's related to mostly korean because your grammar is similar and vocabulary is similar.

It would be very easy for you to learn korean.

Yes, we shared it in writing. however Japanese grammar form is completely different from Chinese.

in grammar, Chinese is closer to English than to Japanese.

how bout korean?

chinks will always say yes to anything that will make them similar to japs and gooks.
it's in their nature.

Yo peut te parlar espagnol ay tu comprendo relativo bueno, no ?

Because that number words come from Chinese, native japanese: hi fu mi
Nowadays they're not used as usual though
And I heard Korean also has native words.

Korean didn't have their own language technically own letter, until medieval age.
it's impossible to say Japanese came from Korean.

Yup, I can distinguish korean and japanese easily as anything I hear that is not japanese are probably korean, thai or vietnamese

I can guess chinese, japanese and korean people's nationality correctly 80% of the time

t. choung

I'm not saying they're the same language.

but korean and japanese are like german and english.

I could say chinese is unique, but korea and japan has been influencing each other during centuries, even if you disagree.

Yes. Koreans have a native number system : hana dul set

They use both number systems for different things. Really a pain in the ass when you're trying to learn it.

That was my point though. That even though there are similarities that can be seen they are not enough for them to understand one another.

french and spanish aren't mutually 100% understandable.

I think japanes and korean were influenced with chinese rather than each other.
Even their grammars are similar, but china was the most important country to trade and study.
So both countries had learned chinese and borrowed words and concept.
I can guess a little chinese because sometimes what they write is very similar to ours.
When it comes to korean, because I don't read hangul, I don't understand at all.
In terms of listening, I don't understand both of them.

word J:C:K
社会society shakai shehui sahoe
国家nation kokka guojia gugga
金融finance kinyuu jinrong geum-yung