Dead Drops

Have you ever found something on one of these? Have you ever uploaded something cool?

>CP
>Ransomware

did u know a USB stick can be rigged to pull 240V out through your computers USB stick and instantly fry your machine and there is no way to tell a safe USB stick from a killer one just by inspection?

never put a strange device into your computer

moron

Yeah use a condom is not safe

that doesn't happen doofus. watch less crime dramas.

They make cords with fuses now, retard.

-240V, retard.

Sure is nice that reddit stuck around, but has never seen a fuse connector.

Next time know what the hell you're talking about before you go fetching for upvotes on your new shitpost dumping ground, you retarded shitter.

Quads of truth.

I like to rub my smegma on the outside of those
Sometimes the inside too

You can't instantly blow a fuse. It would still fuck your hardware

thats not how fuses work you retard

>plug this into dead drop
>connect to it over Wi-Fi with laptop
>if it does, oooh I'm out $10

*dies

what are fastblow fuses

Yes it is especially when you talk about fusing a digital data line (connects to the pins of a computer)

Fuses don't protect against overvoltage, dumbass.

MOVs do you fool

I can't imagine these actually lasting more than a week before some asshole breaks it off.

ooooooooooooo
quads
He tells the truth

Some troll would make it happen.

>negative volts
>negative potential difference
>negative distance between two values

Voltage is an absolute value in practice. You can get a voltmeter to read negative by switching the leads.

Was hoping someone would say this.

High school physics > quads

You're suppose to shove your laptop in it.
The most redpill drop is a wifi hub that leeches on he public power supply, so hidden you won't see it.

It literally gave me AIDS.

The website told me there was one planted under a sort of cement bench, so I reached underneath with my hand to locate it and instead I got stung by a syringe needle, which, a few months later I discovered was infected by HIV.
I still technically not have AIDS, but it's likely that my HIV infection will give it to me sooner or later.

Never again.

KEK

Never seen one of those but if I ever do see one I'm going to break the usb plug off.

Not many mad enough to willingly argue an angry idiot.