Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB

I just downloaded W10 Enterprise LTSB 90-day evaluation and installed it on a virtual machine.

Holy hell, this is amazing. No Windows Store, no shitty "apps", no Cortana, no spyware, no telemetry, extremely fast, every stupid shit in W10 is disabled and unavailable, no ads, etc. etc. etc.

How the hell do I get this on my desktop? This is fantastic.

Other urls found in this thread:

microsoft.com/en-ca/WindowsForBusiness/Compare
betanews.com/2017/04/07/windows-10-creators-update-changelog-nearly-everything-thats-new-or-improved/
forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/28669-Microsoft-Toolkit-Official-KMS-Solution-for-Microsoft-Products
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Become a multi million dollar business

>no spyware

>Xe thinks there's no telemetry

Just install it, it will continue to work regardless if your evaluation runs out. You just have to put up with the occasional nag.

Ok, LESS telemetry. Better?

What about updates?

>What about updates?

you still get them.

It's completely worthless. You can turn regular Enterprise into the exact same thing and still get feature updates, which are gradually turning a complete piece of shit OS into something usable.

I just realized why I have never had the issues everyone complains about with the ads.

Using education edition.
microsoft.com/en-ca/WindowsForBusiness/Compare

Literally everything except cortana (even that is a bonus) kek

>he doesn't have a Win10 2016 LTSB ISO already downloaded

Its available, just find it.

Any retard can find the ISO. Activation is the issue.

oh, didn't know..
How so? What is being improved? All I see is more Control Panel-killing and more bloatware "apps" that cannot be uninstalled.
Doesn't Education have a watermark though?this

Clicking "EZ Activate" in Windows Toolkit is an issue?

Never heard of that. Thanks. But there is no legitimate way to get LTSB I assume?

>Legitimate

Sure, you find one of the more lax authorized licencors for LTSB that won't demand business verification, then bulk buy at least $1000 worth of licenses per year.

There is no reason to get it legit, just like DAZ Loader which faked OEM licenses with SLIC injection, the Windows Toolkit just installs a legit KMS activation method provided by Microsoft that is modified to accept the license it applies to your PC as legit. It's 100% functional as a legit copy and essentially undetectable.

Thanks boyos.

Never knew I could be free of Cortana and "apps"... Installing LTSB right now

you only get critical security updates, as it should be.

>How so? What is being improved?
Everything. A better question is what you think is BETTER about an outdated version of Windows 10 with literally no advantages. It has no less spyware or telemetry than regular Enterprise and gets less updates. The fact that they removed Cortana's UI and renamed the executable to SearchUI changes nothing. The background functionality is still there, because it's a core part of the OS and its search functions.

As for specific changes, read the damn changelogs.

betanews.com/2017/04/07/windows-10-creators-update-changelog-nearly-everything-thats-new-or-improved/

>All I see is more Control Panel-killing
Then you're retarded. They haven't removed anything from the Control Panel since Windows 10 launched. All they've done is make the nu-Control Panel better and added options to control things which were never in the Control Panel and previously required delving into the registry or the Group Policy editor to change, something which has happened again with the Creators Update (which LGBT will get in a few years).

>more bloatware "apps" that cannot be uninstalled
Name some. There are literally no apps that can't be uninstalled one way or another, including the store itself. They've actually made it EASIER to get rid of some of the annoying ones like the feedback app or Contact Support, which required lots of fuckery to remove in previous versions, but can now just be removed.

I forcelly removed cortana from my windows and search didn't work anymore, had to reinstall, feels bad

I've heard of DAZ Loader but never Windows Toolkit, just tried searching for it but all the sites look sketchy. Is there a legit link or is this one of those 'leap of faith' things?

[spoiler] forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/28669-Microsoft-Toolkit-Official-KMS-Solution-for-Microsoft-Products [/spoiler] That's the forums you should use for activations and other windows shit [spoiler] inb4 banned for spoonfeeding [/spoiler]

Shit, I'm too retarded when I'm sleepy, I'm out

If you are student, you can get windows 10 from your university.
The only way.

Install it like any other version of Windows 10 and crack it with Microsoft Toolkit. MTK features LTSB support.

Aren't all these cracks and activation methods just botnet shit?

Not really. There is even open source one. Some are botnet, Some are not.
Anyway kms activation can slow down your computer. It can not be denied.

thanks for this user, i just signed in with my xbox live account and now downloading

im getting the standard enterprise version tho cause the LTSB never gets any updates, with Enterprise you can still get new features if you want without a full re-install

also i dont care about the activation watermark cause ive been putting up with it since Nov 2016 when i first installed windows 10 and never updated

And no major feature updates like Anniversary update with Bash... I guess most don't need that

Wait, I thought that with LTSB editions that are mass purchased the keys are somewhere on Microsoft's site for your corresponding distribution? Just there in plaintext anyone can see them. I'm talking about actual legit enterprise ISOs, not trial shit anyone can download then activate.

You can get a KMS server (there is one open source). Run it in a VM, then activate your OS through that. That way you don't run any cracks on your main OS. Worked on win10 enterprise version. You'll have to activate every 6 months, though.

oh boy, did they add this new feature?

If you fail to activate this evaluation after installation, or if your evaluation period expires, the desktop background will turn black, you will see a persistent desktop notification indicating that the system is not genuine, and the PC will shut down every hour.

Education now includes Cortana, despite what that chart says.

>There are literally no apps that can't be uninstalled one way or another
It's still a hassle and might break stuff. In the best case it won't break stuff, but the apps will get reinstalled automatically with the next update.