200 dollar pc

So been looking to upgrade my pc and started on craigslist.. Found some decent ones but this one ad caught my attention. Prob was he was 3 hrs away but was it worth it for only 200? You decide

I7-2600k
16 gigs ddr3
Geforce gtx 780 ti
Corsair cooler

250gig 840 evo samsung

Im still in shock

It reeks of "too good to be true."

Shit's either busted and/or hot, famalam.

If you think it's worth the risk then go ahead. That's a too good to be true bargain and I would take the risk as well.

Maybe the dumb idiot forgot a 0

It works perfectly.. What pics would you like to see

Risk it, and tell us about the purchase later

>works perfectly
>pics
I'd like to see the MRI of your hollow skull, since you think that a computer 3 hours away is proven to work perfectly from "pics."

Don't believe everything you see in the internet.

Guys i bought the computer its setup now it was a legit deal.

it looks water cooled

how did you get this, there has to be something wrong

It's stolen. Guaran-fucking-teed.

It's stollen user. That or its a vengeful ex who does selling everything and doesn't know shit about computers

The guy upgraded to a new rig.. Which being in his house hes doing good. I tested it there, gave him 200 dollars he also included windows 7 and the asus mobo drivers

1) The reason we get on your case about believing function from pics (even having misunderstood you) is the reason why we don't care about your claims now either. Otherwise we'd be hypocrites. If you'd be stupid for believing "works perfectly" from 3 hours away, we'd be stupid for believing "works perfectly" just because you assure us. You might be right about the computer but we practice what we preach. We'll assume it's potentially fucked because we're not there to check it ourselves.

2) The next most likely explanation is that it's stolen. That's icky. The third is that the seller really is the owner but desperately needed drug money. A bit less icky.

>it looks watercooled
That's an AIO you stupid faggot.

I had to sell my old workstation before I emigrated and just wanted to shift it for whatever price would move it so some kid got a great deal. It does happen from time to time guys

He could've gotten more for that rig. It's fucking stolen.

He put on a show, but it was stolen. That's what meant by "hot". However, could be right. Might've really needed the money. Sells quicker at a lower price. $200 is really lowballing but it'll sell really fast

Lol he lives 10 mins from aspen. This deal was legit.

He even said you could sell it for more like 500. I think its worth more personally

calm down nerd

Were you upfront for the reason of sale, perhaps to allay fears that you were selling a lemon or the fruits of burglary? I mean sure such people use cover stories similar to your real circumstances, but the total black hole of information makes this really suspicious.

>Sup Forums
>nerd being used as an insult

If you could sell it for $500, why couldn't he sell it for even half of that? Or just give it away if he's not desperate for money?

I'm not asking that rhetorically. A good answer would be "because he wants to stop possessing stolen property as soon as possible." I'm not discounting the possibility that he was just trying to move his junk but, man, I don't know why you're even bothering with this thread.

Shit yeah I'd pay $200 for that.

Oh i did and loving it so far

post pics faggot

Lol how do you know from merely judging pics? You wont definitively know until you ask the seller to let you have a go at it

I did

I have the damn computer now lol