How do I make my autistic box collection look better?

How do I make my autistic box collection look better?

remove the non-apple stuff

by killing yourself

Dragon dildos

By putting it in the trash. What the fuck are you doing with your life?

>upgrading from the S7 to the S8
For what reason? It's not significantly more powerful or anything.

boxes are kinda fun to keep. It's interesting to look back on them and feel the same feels you felt when you first opened it. Plus once you've moved on or upgraded you can throw the device back in the box and charge a premium for it.

order the boxes by different modifiers
e.g. size, colour, brand, etc.

>It's not significantly more powerful or anything.
depending on which Samsung you ask, it is

But couldn't those differences in the different country pages be because some markers are getting the Snapdragon version and some are getting an Exynos version?

people won't pay any premium for your iphone 4 and s5

Yea i already did that like the apple one starting from the ipad 2 to the iphone 4 and the samsung one from the tab 3 to the s7 though i though i should put the s7 in a new coloum cause im getting the black S8+ as well
Or should I just leave it cause its a Samsung product?

I dunno but the S8 looks soo sexy i preorded it even tjougj i have a S7

cut their front faces and frame them, then hang on your wall

Nah it has to be on my drawer though
I guess i did a good job with it and it doesnt need any improvements

>boxes are kinda fun to keep.
Autism: the post

throw it into trash can

I went with the G6 over the S8 because I hate the curved edges meme. It just makes it harder to apply a screen protector, you can accidentally press the edges of the screen with your palm, it might be more prone to cracking when dropped, etc etc. The S8 only scores a few points higher in single core performance in geekbench than the G6, so I'm not concerned about the processor.

Well i never put any case or protector on my black S7 and i never once dropped it or scratched it im not going to get a case or protector for the S8 and when i use my wifes S7 edge i never had any isues with the edges and my palms

I just tear my boxes apart while unboxing when I buy new shit.

Not OP, but I keep them for resale.

That's how you become a hoarder. Next up you'll poop into a bucket.

sort them differently on different week days

Do you think people just start hoarding bottles of their own body fluids out of nowhere? No they start by buying lots of apple trinkets and being too impressed with themselves to bin the fucking boxes.

probably

I actually keep a ton of my boxes. It's not a healthy habit.