Why do Europeans eat boiled eggs for breakfast? Do they not have the technology to fry things?

Why do Europeans eat boiled eggs for breakfast? Do they not have the technology to fry things?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=onNaDbJbRrY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bud, we eat boiled eggs, too.

I eat bread for brekfust. And cuppofcoffe. Then slep for 30 min (i dont know american time) and then drive to qork.

My stomach does not agree with fried food for breakfast.

>Then slep for 30 min
Why?

>i dont know american time

I only eat eggs this way. Put em in the microwave a few mins and bam. Delicious eggs.

top egg best egg

Bollocks. Top egg is too cooked. It needs to have a runny yolk to be exquisite. Although fried and poached beat boiled

It's convenient and delicious. I love boiled eggs.
I put a little amount of sea salt and MSG on it.

Of course you do, msg on everything

poached eggs are better

fried eggs are best though tb.h

This.

Mixing up yolk and the white when frying is the worst crime you can commit to an egg.

MSG is not bad for human health at all.

I don't eat eggs, since you can't buy clean ones over here. All of them are covered in chicken shit and since almost all of our population is at most one generation away from the plough they not only prefer but expect them to look like a Jackson Pollock painting.

Yeah, but they're vaccinated against salmonella. It's all good. And then you boil it and kill all the bacteria, anyway. I don't see the problem. An egg without a little shit on it seems unnatural, and I wouldn't want to eat it.
Eggs and shit come from the same hole. Why should it be extremely white, then?
And if you wash it at home, or they wash it at the industrial chicken farm, what's the difference?

>Covered in shit

Good, they're fresh
You are supposed to eat what's inside lad it doesn't really matter if they are covered in filth

You're not supposed to eat them with the shell still on. Just clean them in luke warm water. We used to have chickens and those were the best eggs I've ever had,

>i dont know american time
oh i am laffin

Who the fuck boils eggs for 16 minutes?

I also do that , it helps you to be energised during the day

some people have allergic reaction to it

just like peanuts

>And if you wash it at home, or they wash it at the industrial chicken farm, what's the difference?
Do you enjoy cleaning animal faeces?

>cooking your eggs
Bunch of pansies ITT

>pole being a pussy
what's going on here..?

Finland still got it

I boil like 3 eggs every morning and eat them with some spices.

Gonna go eat some boiled eggs now, thanks bro

>microwaving eggs

people with poor gas instalations. Here it's about 10 to 12 min to have them ready

Just wash em
Here in the US we pressure wash our eggs, makes the shells really thin so we have to store them in a fridge

It's not about a lack of technology, retard. I like boiled and poached eggs myself.

>technology to fry things
And lose 20 years of life expectancy. Thanks Macburger!

>Put eggs in this shit with water and turn on the switch.
>Waiting for 10min, then peeling the skins with flowing tap water.

Are you same with me?

look if chicken shit remands you of your childhood in zanzibar - fine. Why would anyone want to buy worse (dirty) product? Would you but any other food covered in shit and think it's better? Maybe oranges smeared with cow dung?

They last for over a month and everyone has a fridge anyway for other things, so?

i did this once thinking i was a genius but it didn't cook

kek, I've done this

When you think about the process of how an egg happens, it's really fucking disgusting.

You think the eggs come out clean in farms? If you eat eggs, no matter where they're from, you're eating something that probably had a bit a shit on it at one point or another.

Cleaning them takes literally no time at all and unless soap isn't available in your country then hygiene is not a problem.

Fucking hell.

pussyyy

I prefer them almost every way but boiled desu

look if you like playing with poop on eggs who am I to judge...
However we both know that if you where buying oranges and there was one with a stale bird poop in the pile you would not put that one in your bag, even though you claim it would make it better since you have to clean it off

You know, in yuro cuntries, American food = fast food (macdo, kfc).
So that's why Euro think US food is mostly junk food. It's the only example that we have. The only murricans restaurants here.
But honestly I'm sure that it's false, I saw some 'real' burgers who looked pretty great.
It's just we don't understand why you love so much unhealthy fried trans fat food and hormonax meat.

I like to put sliced hardboiled eggs on sandwiches

This is not about oranges. Oranges don't normally have shit on them, but eggs do. Sure, I'd prefer washed eggs, but I'd still buy eggs even if there were no washed ones.

fertilised

...did anybody make that joke yet

And I don't want shit in my shopping bag, in my fridge, in my sink and on my hands when it all can be avoided by properly washing them at the packing plant.

And you don't have to. I just think you're being overly dramatic about the whole thing.

these turn of automatically when they reach the boiling point though

Leave a while after it's turned off automatically. The eggs are gonna be cooked by the remaining heat.

There's is absolutely nothing wrong with hard boiled eggs. They're delicious

That's the right way to boil eggs anyway, though. Get the water boiling, then turn off the heat and let the egg sit for 10-15 minutes.

Thanks to this thread I just made and ate 3 soft boiled eggs. Boiled for 5.5 min.

Fuckin delicious.

Nobody eat egg for breakfast here. Educate yourself.

Never understood why some think eggs are gross. Just think of it as a melted down super condensed chicken

Its better and feels healthier. Then again, I dont eat breakfast though. Ever since I got into highschool as a kidling, I stopped it because my parents never ate breakfast so I saw no point in that either.

I microwave my eggs, Delicious!

omnomnom

relevant
youtube.com/watch?v=onNaDbJbRrY

if you put it in alu foil it cant explode

>macdo
This triggers me everytime
Nobody fucking says this except frogs

>Do they not have the technology to fry things?
sorry but being fat do not considered normal here

Most francophone countries say it pêh

Best way to make eggs in microwaves is to put the following in a cup:

1) ..an egg. It has to be without it's shell obviously.
2) some milk
3) cocoa (optional

stir it well and experiment with time needed in the microwave oven

Only starvation and vodka normal here comrade.

Just imagine it in a French accent
>uhmicDOUGGHH

>microwave oven