Microshit Wangblows 10

Thank you based Microsoft for that flawless Creators Update

>webm
Will somebody think of the applelshills?!

You have to options:

>stop using safari
>download file and watch with vlc

oh no, a beta preview with bugs D:

should've waited until it rolls out officially, famalam

It's the official release ISO
No upgrade
Fresh isntall

See Build number

They really ain't changing the build no more? I mean I'd trust microsoft to pull through with this but on the other hand I don't believe that they wouldn't fix such a bug.

Just for clarification
They rolled out an update for 1703 which fixed many bucks after releasing the official iso

also this error occurs only if you point on the buttons for 2-3 seconds

Just hope they won't fuck around with the DHCP again.

>also this error occurs only if you point on the buttons for 2-3 seconds
Still doesn't justifies such negligence. You have to keep in mind that there are people who paid full price for this OS.

I hate those xboxhueg buttons

> VLC

you literally have no excuse to still use that now that IINA exists.

>Wangblows 10 users ITT

Windows 10 is built from the ground up for geriatrics and babies.

>unironically using indian malware

Ubi 16.04.2 lts does the same famalam

At least my platform support all the gucci programs I need without all the hassle of setting up compatibility layers.

>Windows
you brought this upon yourself

No I got it for free from University a few years back

>reading comprehension

>install win10 enterprise LTSB
>no store, no live tiles, no media player, no cortana, no xbox, no onedrive
>literally just bare bones OS
>it's actually pretty comfy and it looks great
>spend two hours disabling telemetry, services I don't need, editing registries, add a list of blocked urls to hosts

It takes some effort to make it usable, but with LTSB I will at least be guaranteed that my OS will be supported in this exact way for 10 years from now.

Windows 10 is pretty great (the bare bones) it's just the nonremovable ads, onedrive, cortana, store etc. that are a huge mistake

>gucci programs
>Photoshop for dank maymays
aight

Reminds me of Chrome OS

Except you can't install any software on it. The reason I use office is because I need windows-only engineering and analysis software, adobe, a good office suite + EndNote

Otherwise I'd definitely use linux only

what about video editing and other fun stuff?
And most importantly, viddy gaymes

I mean the reason I use windows

Quick Update
>reinstalling GPU drivers does not work

>nonremovable ads
In all the time I've been using Win10, I've never encountered a single ad. Not even those which tell you to switch to Edge.

The W10 ads are a meme.

You see the ads, but you don't recognize them as ads.

OP here

I'm gonna install it again in virtual box just to make sure

Also I'm gonna install Professional instead of Education

then don't install an OS which has you be a beta tester. In winXP/7 there were some mistakes but it was mostly a stable and well-made OS. Now they just have a room full of pajeets in a bangladesh sweatshop make a tablet OS, port it to PC and put it full of telemetry so they can see how broken it is as people use it.

If you must use win10, use LTSB only

don't dipshit education is the least bad one that isn't LTSB. But with the newer EDU versions you still have full botnet, store, onedrive and xbox assrape. The EDU version has fucking xbox apps (nonremovable ofc).

pro is only worse

I use Education but thanks, I don't want LTSB.

Also >install LTSB
is no excuse for Microsoft to fuck up badly

I've OneDrive because of my Office365 subscription so that's why I haven't encountered this one. But I stand by what I say. I've never ever seen one of those info boxes/ads.

calm you nipples I'm just installing Pro in virtual box
Not for my daily use

>no excuse for Microsoft to fuck up badly
true but it's not like you didn't know it would be this bad

also why do you want EDU i.o. LTSB? do you use cortana, calendar, onedrive etc?

I use onedrive.
I disabled cortana and other stuff in registry

Silly OP, a Windows 10 update isn't considered stable until it reaches Current Branch for Business. Creator's Update will reach that in like 4 months, you are literally using and testing beta software. This is the "open beta" for CU. Should've ticked that "Defer feature updates" checkbox if you don't want beta software to be installed on your computer.

have fun when you have to reinstall in a few years though.

OP here
WTF is this
Professional is trying to talk to me during initial setup
it expects me to say something

I never understood why you would want your OS localized if you understand and speak english just fine

Well I would if I'm not the only one using this pc
My gf is using it too

reinstall what? when my laptop dies? I'd rather spend a weekend installing every 5 years than seeing ads, windows store, onedrive and xbox every day

There ought to be a way around this.

>speak english just fine
Germans don't speak english just fine, even young people

What's wrong with one drive?
I mean, they don't force you to use it.

OneDrive and windows store are pretty good. Handy if you have an xbox

There's nothing wrong with it.
It's essentially like every other cloud servive.

But it's seamlessly build into windows 10, wich is nice only if you use it.
If you don't you'll still have that button in your taskbar eating up space

They should speak it just fine. Or at least understand it, considering they make up for over 10% of 4chin user base.

LTSB is the only Windows 10 version that's usable. Every other version is filled with garbage. I run it in a VM for certain programs I need and it works well. I never bothered to activate it either.

>have fun when you have to reinstall in a few years though.

Reinstalling any OS is easy unless you are too stupid to be on this forum, and any serious computer user has several computers and spare hard disks. I do installs in the evening while shitposting here.

Who the fuck needs support unless you have a business in which case the cost is trivial?

not the same person, but I’ve literally never seen this one, or any other one. I’m actually wondering if some of them are not fakes

OP again

Either Win 10 Pro doesn't has this problem or it's actually a driver issue with my gtx 1080

>they don't force you to use it.
but they force you for it to be there all the time even if you don't use it

BTW I'm feeling a really fat lawsuit European Commision vs Microsoft coming this year. Google already got fined just because they had youtube's search results prioritized in google search.

My home professional version ain't filled with garbage mang. It's as usable as Win7 was.

Also
>Using ABP

Same here, I've never had an ad for anything on the windows explorer

I tried Windows 10 Professional a few months ago and it had Cortana and all kinds of Skype, App store, and other useless crap bundled into it.

Also
>not using ABP

>FireSJW
>1280X800
>i5
>m
>build 14393
>it works well

Jesus fuck, i meant have fun setting it up, using those 2+ hours every time you have to reinstall because some shit broke

we need a good nlite alternative for W10, so we can have all our shit set up on install.

>using ABP
>not using uBlock Origin

>using ABP instead of uBlock Origin

It's like you wanna get cucked.
You do know that ABP sells your browser history?

>just because they had youtube's search results prioritized in google search

Considering google's position as the most used search engine world wide prioritizing your own stuff, and thereby giving less visibility to other businesses can be seen as unfair business practices.

I don't know what they'd sue MS over.

>>FireSJW
Firefox is the best browser.
X800
>>i5
>>m
I'm on a laptop. I'm not using it for gaming, shit eater.

Well, I disabled Cortana but the App Store is still there. Aside from that there was no bullshit installed tho.

thanks nvidia LMFAO

>implying ISPs don't already sell your browsing history
>implying anyone is going to buy a giant list what Sup Forums threads I visit
Ok.

>>implying ISPs don't already sell your browsing history

>tfw you live in a country that didn’t kill its net neutrality

the problem is, right, that ABP offers ad services to pay a fee to be whitelisted.

In Germany, they don't sell your history...yet

They don't do that in the entire EU

>VM
You're better with 7. WIthout DWM it's a lot leaner.

VMs are wonderful.

>using Windows 10
>expecting privacy
It literally doesn't matter.

I have a hard time believing this because I've never seen an ad for the 3 years I've been using ABP.

One of the programs that my company uses has been updated and won't run on anything lower than 8.1, and they're dropping support for that by the end of this year.

>I don't know what they'd sue MS over.
Considering microsoft windows position as the most used OS word wide prioritizing (enforcing, unremovable) their own stuff, and thereby giving less visibilty to other businesses can be sene as unfair business practices

Please explain. I thoroughly stand by ffmpeg

i'm not him but this is confirmed, ABP sells whitelists. Use uBlock origin like the rest of the world

I'm not sure but if you've disabled the default whitelist you're gucci.
Never tried, because I dropped it as soon as I've heard of that shady business.

>spend two hours disabling telemetry, services I don't need, editing registries, add a list of blocked urls to hosts
The correct method is Windows Server GPOs, so this is automated on every PC you image.

oh yeah, I forgot about all the trouble they'd to go through because of them "forcing" Internet Explorer on you.
We got that sweet "choose your browser" panel because of that lawsuit.

Are they gonna display ads in those popups too?

Make an image-based backup and reimage. That's what businesses do. You could also pirate Deep Freeze. I just save VM snapshots and run muh Loonx host. VMs are portable too.

It's all easy and fun to learn. When I encounter a potential asspain I look for pleasant ways around it which give me more choices.

that is interesting actually. Now I just made some restore points and full backups but idk how well it will work

uBlock Origin

You are welcome. Also hosts file, flashblock, etc, etc.

>Use uBlock origin
"No"

I've had pic related unchecked since the beginning, if that's what you're talking about.

Thank you. I'll explore that for some fun.

Any personal preferences you'd care to share?

kek

Use Hyper-V to make your syspreped image, so that +driver package = deploy to any hardware and auto-join domain via MDT task sequence

uBlock Origin and ABP can both be pushed to all devices via Chrome GPO

>"No"
Y tho?

It prolly is what I was referring to.
Also, I love how they brand it non intrusive but if you visit whitlisted pages they are still cluttered with a shit ton of flashing images

kek
a minion will pop up

>China
??????

ABP just works and doesn't show any ads like people say it does. I also don't trust uBlock Origin. There's a reason why "Origin" has been added. Also, everyone shills it really hard. I'm not going to use it.

Many internets to you sir!

but why?

>I want to use the confirmed botnet and adware plugin
>I don't trust the open source literally perfect alternative everyone else is recommending
your funeral brah

There is a reason origin was added to it, and its a valid one.

luk et oop maite

>be Microsoft
>intentionally sabotage the German version of Wangblows because jews are a, grudge-bearing hateful race/religion/ethnicity

>adware plugin
>I've never gotten malware
>implying open source means it's safe

The reason is that the previous version had problems.

>problems

In a way yes, which problems?.

It was of the jewish kind, if you want a hint.