Anyone here knows what are those things on the table?

Anyone here knows what are those things on the table?

Looks like small solar panels, wtf?

nuclear launch codes

tweet machines. it's not out for the public yet.

Conference call. Microphones and speakers by the looks of it.

They are connecting to the botnet.

Would they really need that many for such a small table though? Surely they'd all be picked up one just one or two.

Looks like they are designed to daisychain. So they can be used for several people or even a hundred. It's a modular system Even looks like there is a front facing port for headphones/microphone.
>also they are on a video conference call. Where are the mics and speakers

logic says it's speakers and microphones of a conferencing kit.

It looks like VTC secure teleconfercening equipment.

As why they have so many: i think it lets indivuals have side conversations. Those white boxes are like cameras and all. Using a smart phone in that room would be a security disaster.

Portable nano cloaking device conceals there reptile form allowing them to converse in private via non verbal ques

Latest version of...

>yfw Trump fell for the "expensive tablets increase productivity guys" meme

What qualifications does Ivanka's husband have that justify him being there?

I am not a big Trump fan but i get using a close family member as "advisor". If Trump made him a general i would scream nepotism but for advsior role i get it.

He's popular.

Nepotism.

He's actually a fucking democrat so knows more about how to gubbermint than the rest of those sweaty imbeciles put together.

Successful businessman. America needs to be run like a business. DRAIN THE SWAMP. #MAGA

Does Trump use Windows or OSX?

I remember Obongo was a huge Macfaggot.

He's at least had a MacBook. But he's also had an iPhone before he got upset at Apple for not handing the keys to every iPhone on the planet to the FBI.

That explains why he never got anything done

in this type of buisness, money is of no actual object so you just get what marketing shills tell you is best

>But he's also had an iPhone
No, that was confirmed to not be him. Trump has always used a Samsung Galaxy, someone pointed out you can tell which tweets are written by Trump based on what phone is being used. If it's an IPhone it's most likely an intern writing the tweets for him.

Was Jeb, dare I say, our guy?

no he was just old fashioned

>A Thinkpad patrician VS A macfag
Sup Forums has an affinity towards patricians, user.

Or maybe HW Bush taught his sons about the botnet since he was the director of the CIA before becoming president, so they know that Thinkpads are the only laptops safe from the botnet.

What a bunch of clowns. Did Honey Boo Boo get elected president or something?

And the only young one in that room is.....
Makes you think hes not there for his expertise.

Keanu Reeves and Yotsuba edit when?

Devices which enable Putin to have direct mind control.
>Just kidding. Drumpf doesn't have a mind.