Is there an easy way to install Kali on Mac? I've read the instructions on their website, but they don't really suit me

Is there an easy way to install Kali on Mac? I've read the instructions on their website, but they don't really suit me.
>inb4 lol mac
I don't have another computer at the moment.

>Is there an easy way to install Kali on Mac? I've read the instructions on their website, but they don't really suit me.
>>inb4 lol mac
>I don't have another computer at the moment.

Who are you quoting?

Follow the instructions on their website

The OP. I don't know why tho.

is there a reason you're not just running it off of USB? I get using it to pentest but using as your desktop OS? seems misguided.

1. Kali is fucking useless
2. You are fucking retarded

Exactly, I want to use it to pentest, not as my main OS.
So I can just run it off of USB whenever I need it, without actually installing it?

Is OP a faggot?

yes i believe so

If you can't figure that much out then you shouldn't be using it.

Should be fine, obviously a live OS on a usb or CD will run slower compared to being installed on the hdd, but usb 3.0 should be ok

>Kali is fucking useless
Nice try, FBI.

Okay, thanks, user.

Is it just me, or is Kali Linux used more by wannabe script kiddies than people who actually have a legitimate reason to be using penetration testing tools?

By number of people? Sure.
Do professional pentesters still use Kali? Definitely.

It just annoys the fuck out of me when I hear people asking how to install it and/or use it as their daily OS. It's not intended for that, it's intended to test network security.

Definitely, it's not meant to be used as a desktop OS for daily use.

>install kali
>install
>kali
>mac
install gentoo

>they dont really suit me

So you cant follow simple step by step instructions? You must be a liberal. Totally useless.

For what purpose?

>hasn't installed Sup Forumsentoo yet