/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/zP789wR

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
my.mixtape.moe/aijpuk.jpg

>Chink Shit Infographic "Eiaosi's a Shit Edition"
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user bought some "Gillette" razor blades • user reviews the "Fender" branded leather guitar strap, suspects its fake leather but it feels durable and strong • user needs a bigger reflector for his plant • user in need of some support for his Orange Pi Zero • NES/Famicom minis are popping up on AliExpress • user is happy with his $4 rubiks cube • user reviews his Redmi Note 3 Pro • user considers upgrading his RN3P after its screen starts acting up • Argentinian makes a profit selling KZ Ate for 10x the price they normally go for • user gets a new strap for his Jap watch • Jack Ma meets up with Jabba the Hutt • Get your $5 off $25 coupon, they're about to start again Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

zennioptical.com/
aliexpress.com/item/2016-ENGEYA-Super-Lightweight-Titanium-Alloy-Glasses-Frame-Classic-Fashion-Optical-Rimless-Glasses-Frames-For-Men/32719204524.html
aliexpress.com/item/eyeglasses-pliers-eyewear-pliers-sunglasses-plies-eyeglasses-accessories-eyewear-part-JR018/561867932.html
aliexpress.com/item/Mongolian-Giant-Sunflower-Seeds-20-Seeds-heirloom-edible-ornamental-sunflowers-E3564/32680888375.html
aliexpress.com/item/Hot-Sale-Time-limited-Regular-Novel-Plant-Pots-Planters-Plants-New/32393737969.html
aliexpress.com/item/300-bag-Giant-Strawberry-Seeds-Rare-Big-as-a-Peach-Fragaria-ananassa-L-Maximus-Strawberry-fruit/32270878558.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/100-Blue-Fescue-Grass-Seeds-Festuca-glauca-perennial-hardy-ornamental-grass-so-easy-to-grow-grass/1391043_32549597643.html
aliexpress.com/item/Flower-seeds-Delphinium-Seeds-beautiful-Flower-Plant-home-garden-flower-plant-AA/32606255306.html
aliexpress.com/item/20Pcs-giant-pumpkin-seeds-halloween-pumpkin-organic-seeds-Vegetables-Nutrient-rich-food-NON-GMO-Edible-plants/32762608396.html
aliexpress.com/item/Flower-seeds-lady-lavender-seeds-aromatic-lavender-25-PCS-bag-flower-pots-planters-Original-packaging-Home/1777841561.html
aliexpress.com/item/Promotion-600-pcs-24-kinds-strawberry-seeds-green-black-blue-orange-white-red-pink-rose-seeds/32394938489.html
youtu.be/PGNHyZ0QD78?t=8m14s
aliexpress.com/item/40-pcs-bag-sunflower-seeds-sunflower-seeds-for-planting-bonsai-flower-seeds-10-colours-Natural-growth/32665721363.html
aliexpress.com/item/15pcs-Flowers-Fortune-Sunflower-Fortune-Sunflower-Seeds-Flowers-Seeds-Red-Sun-Fortune-Bloom-Garden-Seeds-Bonsai/32327229350.html
s.aliexpress.com/i2UNJvem
gizbot.com/wearable-technology/news/xiaomi-mi-band-2-is-the-winner-2017-red-dot-design-award-039763.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Argentinian makes a profit selling KZ Ate for 10x the price they normally go for
*100x

It's argentinian pesos, not dollars you retard.

How long before buyer protection ends do I have to open a dispute? Can I open one afterward?

What aquarium / turtle-tank accessories would be genuinely safe to purchase off ali?

>til that "$" means argentinian pesos

are these things actually better than random skullcandy-branded earbuds? if so, by how much?

Anything that doesn't contain electricity.

You can open a dispute as long as you have buyer protection but you only get one dispute per order. After you confirm your order, you have 15 days remaining to open a dispute.

RIP Iver's package

Regular Famiclones, yes. This thing is however meant to replicate Nintendo's Famicom Mini, likely using the same NOAC technology.

they have ps3 controllers for cheap and ps4, what's the quality like?

>You can open a dispute as long as you have buyer protection but you only get one dispute per order. After you confirm your order, you have 15 days remaining to open a dispute.
what happens if I don't confirm the order before buyer protection ends?

also, is it always extended by 15 days, or is it just limited to that?

Why not just use a raspberry pi or an orange pi?

I would say that about the original Famicom mini too, but this thing is actual clone hardware, and it works out of the box since the games are built in. Not interested though, I have an AV Famicom and an Everdrive for it.

>Thepesois the currency ofArgentina, identified by the symbol$preceding the amount

Which sound more likely, that he's selling them for 1199 pesos = ~80 USD or that he's selling them for 1199 USD? Especially considering it's an Argentinian site they're being sold on.

>and it works out of the box since the games are built in
only 30 though right? would be better if it had the entire library desu, what the hell is the point in including just 30

>buying shit with credit cards
>feeding the jews
>getting mad at other people for not doing the same
s m h f a m

no one cares what you do you NEET faggot

Are you not confirming because you haven't received it or you trying to scam the seller? Basically, don't let your protection run out, you can always ask the seller to extend protection on the basis you did not get your stuff.

>is it always extended by 15 days
Yes, once the order is complete, you have only 15 days to file a dispute.

That's how many games Nintendo's official version has.

To note on top, seller can continue to extend protection. However it's up to you on when you want to dispute it.

I had a seller extend protection twice for me and I still did not see my package. Instead of extending the 3rd time, I just opted for the refund.

>shipping when using in the app is cheaper than when using the website from a desktop pc
wtf aliexpress...

Does the seller's guaranteed shipping time actually mean anything? One of these sellers charges only 20 cents more but guarantees 15-day shipping as opposed to the 60-day guarantee from the other seller. Is that reliable or is it just bullshit?

isn't this the original NES? I thought it had hundreds of games

Not the Famicom Mini.

Forgot the image.

what is it exactly? Googled it and pulled up articles from 2016 about its release. Is it a new console? If so, why only 30 games? Why not the whole library?

any guys get any prescription eyeglasses made by ali? Some of the prices are insanely good.

One could almost make a business of being a middle man and what not just putting orders in with client Rx mail directly to house.

Is that reliable or is it just bullshit?
Nobody can answer you for sure, but for 20 cents why don't you do it and find out. If I saw this option I would use it every time.

>Nobody can answer you for sure
I'm asking if Aliexpress actually forces vendors to honor this or if it's just marketing FUD to get me to pay more for the same product

It's an actual site feature which is why I asked. There is a specific slot for this information.

Because it's for normies, and getting all the games would be hard license-wise, and it wouldn't work with their virtual console shit.

My chink yixing teapot came yesterday

Better than zennioptical.com/ ?

Using this one for Taiwanese oolong

>and it wouldn't work with their virtual console shit
they use virtual console on this tiny ass system? it's not just some embedded thing with the same (functionally) hardware as the original famicom?

If the guarantee is 15 days, then Aliexpress will side with you when the delivery is late. It isn't marketing.

>Taiwan

LISTEN THERE IS ONLY ONE CHINA AND "TAIWAN" DOESN'T EXIST.

Jesus fuck, you're dense. The original version uses emulation, and it uses a new emulator unrelated to the one Virtual Console uses, at least on the Wii and Wii U, I dunno about the Switch. What I meant how it wouldn't work with the Virtual Console shit was solely meant business-wise.

The clone you can find on AliExpress is likely a Famiclone using a NOAC, with a built-in multicart.

that sucks
its an ugly teapot and it looks shitty and cheap.

>intel 2011 board for 50 bux
>two e5-2680's for 40 bux each
>4 gigs of ECC DDR3 1666MHz for 9 dollars each
and it's all real and functional
what in the fuck

ok thanks
>Jesus fuck, you're dense
Yeah, I'm dense for not knowing much about random children's toys you autistic cunt

0.5 RMB has been deposited to your Zhonghua Development Trust account

What is Taipei city then?

engineering samples, they'll probably work fine but you might get a BSOD every now and then
you can get the same shit on ebay

Its probably made of human chink shit and dirt clay from a river. i really dislike it and its an ugly REAL pos

on zennioptical you start by paying $10 for the shipping only

It was 7 GBP and you get what you pay for. The airhole on the lid doesn't stop water flow when you put your finger over it but as a teapot, it's more than functional. Leave the autism for another day.

My Clip+ is broken, what is a good replacement? I was thinking the agptek a20.

I love my Fiio X1, the old model, that is. Rockbox-support isn't finished though.

On ali you pay ~$10 for frame and +$15 for each crystal.
I'm thinking about buying a frame for my broken rimless, though.

>One could almost make a business of being a middle man and what not just putting orders in with client Rx mail directly to house.
top kek, until they get the Rx checked by a local ophthalmologist or optician and discover that the PD is off by 1-2mm, the axis is slightly off, etc. Good luck with astigmatism etc. Zennioptical can barely keep a lid on this shit and you expect some random aliexpress seller who is literally doing exactly what you postulate doing here, just acting as a shitty middle-man to a mediocre chinese lens grinder, to be able to deliver? It can happen, there's no doubt in my mind, but I'm willing to bet that literally 50% of their prescriptions are off in at least some small but significant way

t. insurance auditor

SR0GY, so C1.
Also engineering samples getting BSODs is an ancient engineering meme as they nowadays come with the same voltage regulations and maximums as release.

The chink plant is a OK by the way.
in no ways is it not ok!

Calling all /csg/ plant autists
Join us over at Chink Seed General

My advice stays the same: buy just the frames, fit the prescription lenses locally.

I've seen guys here ordering el. toothbrush heads, but are there are any universal ones ? Or anyone can advise me if some would fit on this toothbrush ?

thx

>engineering samples are now identical to release stepping hur dur

thank god, fuck off and stay there

Dear chinkanons,
aliexpress.com/item/2016-ENGEYA-Super-Lightweight-Titanium-Alloy-Glasses-Frame-Classic-Fashion-Optical-Rimless-Glasses-Frames-For-Men/32719204524.html
Will I be able to assemble this at home? My actual frame is broken on the hinges.

>assemble this at home
?????

Depends on the size

The connecting between the frame and the crystals.
Size? Aren't the connections universal?

how do you add a store coupon when buying in the aliexpress app? also, can these coupons be added when you already are using other coupons?

it should be

you cannot do this at home.

aliexpress.com/item/eyeglasses-pliers-eyewear-pliers-sunglasses-plies-eyeglasses-accessories-eyewear-part-JR018/561867932.html
What about using this?

hi /csg/ I'm starting to get bored with growing mint and it all feels meh to me
i wanna start buying moss balls and all these weird colored flowers and start planting them round the neghbourhood like i dont wanna plant in my own house because it could be toxic n shit but what if I stealth plant them in my neighbours lawn in the morning or something i dunno
give recommedations for seeds guys or msg on discord

In most modern cases, yes, there is barely any difference between a C0 and C1, E5-2670 was 1:1 on C0 and C1.

btw how hard is it to grow chrysantheum indoors?

The store coupon will apply when you pay for your order as long as you meet the minimum purchase. It will also stack with Aliexpress coupons.

How do I check that the chink plant is OK to eat?
if it's mint like everyone on /csg/ says, I wanna try it , I'll ask ck too

>most
>barely

>dirt clay
Are you legitmately retarded?

This picture was made with a Doogee phone.

Yes, the card is referenced as a Xeon E5 instead of a Xeon E5-XXXX, that is a difference but not enough to be actually relevant, Linux might throw a bitchfit over it but you can just manually specify that it is indeed E5-XXXX.

What do?

How do I make moss grow fast like this?

my zircon rock broke after a little less than a year, which is pretty good going. (can only use it with mic button pressed or if i put them halfway in).
should i bother trying to fix them or should i just buy the newest meme headphones?

also, are there any good cheap speakers? keeping in mind i need an aux input

Outsider you know you can buy seeds locally

aliexpress.com/item/Mongolian-Giant-Sunflower-Seeds-20-Seeds-heirloom-edible-ornamental-sunflowers-E3564/32680888375.html

aliexpress.com/item/Hot-Sale-Time-limited-Regular-Novel-Plant-Pots-Planters-Plants-New/32393737969.html

aliexpress.com/item/300-bag-Giant-Strawberry-Seeds-Rare-Big-as-a-Peach-Fragaria-ananassa-L-Maximus-Strawberry-fruit/32270878558.html

aliexpress.com/store/product/100-Blue-Fescue-Grass-Seeds-Festuca-glauca-perennial-hardy-ornamental-grass-so-easy-to-grow-grass/1391043_32549597643.html

aliexpress.com/item/Flower-seeds-Delphinium-Seeds-beautiful-Flower-Plant-home-garden-flower-plant-AA/32606255306.html

aliexpress.com/item/20Pcs-giant-pumpkin-seeds-halloween-pumpkin-organic-seeds-Vegetables-Nutrient-rich-food-NON-GMO-Edible-plants/32762608396.html

aliexpress.com/item/Flower-seeds-lady-lavender-seeds-aromatic-lavender-25-PCS-bag-flower-pots-planters-Original-packaging-Home/1777841561.html

aliexpress.com/item/Promotion-600-pcs-24-kinds-strawberry-seeds-green-black-blue-orange-white-red-pink-rose-seeds/32394938489.html

I found this: youtu.be/PGNHyZ0QD78?t=8m14s
Just replacing the frame seems house able.

aliexpress.com/item/40-pcs-bag-sunflower-seeds-sunflower-seeds-for-planting-bonsai-flower-seeds-10-colours-Natural-growth/32665721363.html

aliexpress.com/item/15pcs-Flowers-Fortune-Sunflower-Fortune-Sunflower-Seeds-Flowers-Seeds-Red-Sun-Fortune-Bloom-Garden-Seeds-Bonsai/32327229350.html

Should I?
s.aliexpress.com/i2UNJvem

recommend some things to spend the $5 off $25 coupon on. I already got the essentials like earphones and powerbanks

seeds

God damn there are so many chink things I would love to have 20 years ago, I'm too old for this shit now. If I ever have kids I would buy them loads of chink shit.

It's never too old, user :)

All hail the shitband 2!!!

gizbot.com/wearable-technology/news/xiaomi-mi-band-2-is-the-winner-2017-red-dot-design-award-039763.html

Is it worth it? Its cheap

I've been using one for two weeks now. I'm very impressed with the battery life (didn't have to take it off and charge yet), but there are some issues like the inability to monitor daytime naps or your heart rate passively throughout the day.

Can someone tell me how to fully block this with ublock origin? I right click, block element, click create, but I am left with a white box that returns every time I refresh the page. How to I block the white box as well?

Thats a lightbox, not an ad, you can't block it

>you can't block it
Well that makes the randomizer a major pain in the ass to use.

Any of you bought cheap bluetooth earphones? what did you buy and would you recommend it?

Get chink WD HDD
www.gearbest.com/hdd-ssd/pp_364520.html

What are some good USB-C cables?
My current one is charging really slowly

Use yoghurt

Decent cover for chinkmi Note 4X?