Is there a better mouse?

Is there a better mouse?

Literally every other mouse in existence.

No

no, I have it. I don't like the LEDs, so I got the Matte Black version but it is SO comfortable and smooth 11/10

>requires you to create an account online and have access to the internet to change settings
>middle click is prone to failure
No thank you Mr shill. Please leave our board now.

The Tournament Edition or whatever it's called has side buttons. That's better.

I like the Logitech G502 too.

g400s

Maybe the one which does not wear off after two years of usage?

This. Got mine with some months of use a year and half ago and I love it.

Will Microsoft ever get back in the mouse game? The legendary shape which all good ergo mices are ripped off from.

This

/Thread

check out zowie bro

basically this

MX Master

Are the Logitech Trackball actually good?

picrelated.jpg

What's the best mouse that doesn't have the stupid forward/backward navigation buttons on the side?

overpriced

This mouse is awful if you use anything but a palm grip.

As far as build quality? Almost certainly
As far as sensor? Yes. Look it up
As far as looks? Anything but Mad Catz. But I suppose that solved itself
As far as shape? Yeah I like quite a few mice better. Anything G4** in particular.

What do you guys think about the Mad Catz mice? I've been looking at those recently.

lamo

Ita comfy and the sensor is good. Good for large hands. Most mice appear to be made for small hand low t manlets/children

Mediocre.

Um no sweetie
This is the one

stop making this thread you stupid teenage faggot

literally everything is better than a shitty deathadder that starts to double click after a couple months

>he uses it with windows
No registration needed to change settings on Linux.

It's nice but the middle click wears out easily. Mine only works a little over half the time.

That's a pretty comfy mouse actually. And the sensor's pretty good if you ignore the glaring lift-off flaw, which moves the cursor if you lift the mouse up vertically.

I've been using my da2013 since 2013 and it's holding up just fine.
I'm also using a da black edition at work since 2012 and that's fine too (aside from the metallic-looking coating wearing off around the palm).

buying a mouse thats specifically "made for gaming" with flashy lights and memes on linux is a stupid fucking idea

I really want that mouse, but in white but is sold out everywhere

Is there a mouse that has switchable dpi, but doesn't look like a Fucking terminator? Sick of gaymer xD mice.

I have one, literally perfect. I rarely need to use more than one extra mouse button for games. If the extra buttons were any smaller, I'd probably accidentally end up activating them.

I used to have it. But then I got this cause its longer and has a better thumb rest. Feels the same. But is better

I'm using a 3€ Lenovo mouse and it's the only thing that works nicely on a flat desk without an annoying mousepad lul. So in my opinion: yep.

Best office mouse t clawgrip

Steelseries Sensei
Basic look and shape

>Um no sweetie
Are you one of those large single women who RP in MMOs all day?

I have that mouse. It worsened my carpal tunnel/tendonitis. I would recommend this to absolutely noone

zowie ec1a

Zowie FK-*
Logitech G403 Prodigy

Best mouse you can buy today. And the G102 is even better valued.
It's like holding a smooth skipping stone and it won't slip out of your hands without using rubber.

Yes.

my blue intellimouse finally died on me

was the logitech g102 a good replacement or no

>Muh Customization at $35

Rival 100

this one is fine t bh

This. So much this. Ultimate form factor meets ultimate portability.

Obviously

I currently own a Logitech G9x which I love. I'm considering switching it out though with something new now that i am finally upgrading my system. Any suggestions for a similar mouse?

idk user its pretty easy to take breaks every now and then and do a minutes worth of hand exercises to prevent that.

g pro, g402 or ec2-a

Zowie EC1-A when it gets a 3360 maybe.

RAZER? EWWWWWWWWWW

BTFO Sup Forums FAG

Zowie ftw

I'm looking for a bluetooth mouse that will connect to my PC's bluetooth without bullshit dongles in my precious USB ports. Recommendations?

too bad about the scroll wheel LED

I've had mine since 2008 and it still works fine. Sidebuttons are a little loose but I don't need them for work

Mine doesn't.

which one is the good one?

You could buy one on newegg or ebay.

I got one brand new for ~$25 shipped.

Only in chroma edition!

I have both. I prefer the trackman design with the ball in the middle, but it lacks a scroll wheel/MMB. And the M570 is wireless for absolutely no reason.

Just got it yesterday, not disappointed

Ive got the model before this. Blue led light. Anyone know what year this is? I've had it for years.

I'm thinking I bought it like six or seven years ago at least.

Anyone got the Logitech g602? Is it worth it, or should I just go for a 403 or 502 or something? Can't find a g pro in my third world country

I'd like wireless because I'm unable to manage wires effectively with my current set up, and they're basically the same price anyway

this

this got mine 3 or 4 years ago new
its perfect

The taipan, which I'm using right now.

just bought this, am i retarded?

After 1 or two months, yeah, every other mouse that isn't broken.

But don't worry goy, just $80 more and razer will send you another! Now this is customer service!

I'm considering g402 mostly because it's big.
Am I retarded?

*blocks your path*

oh shit, I have the base model of the corsair. paid something like $20 for it. no complaints. gets the job done. other than the fact there's no mac software, and there never will be, it's a great mouse.

is there a decent ambidextrous mouse with a mouse wheel that won't fail after a few months? got a steel series and the mouse wheel is garbage, started double/reverse scrolling after a month or two. had never experienced that before.

yes

g9x

t. former shitadder owner

g9x was actually a pretty good mouse. I loved it as a claw user. Sure it didn't have a "perfect" sensor but good enough. Honestly I think ergonomics is 90% of what you really want in a mouse.

I have that mouse.
Love it

I had an earlier version of that mouse. It was alright, developed issues with the scroll wheel later on. Massive pain to clean.

love this thing (G303)
it completely turned me on to optical mice

Just got mine today funnily enough, out of interest... is there anything that I can do to improve it physically or from a software perspective?

I don't have any wrist problems yet and I want to keep it that way.

I use pic related as a mousepad and some sort of HP mouse I found at a thrift store years ago. Problem is, the mouse is finally starting to go to shitsville so I need a replacement. What's good wrist placement on a mouse? I just moved so I'm on a super tiny desk for the time being and have to adjust because the mousepad is so close to the front of the desk now.

I also don't want anything that'll make me look like a clown so no LED / Chroma bullshit.

Leaning towards and as possibilities.

Give me COMFORT

Fingertip bros?

It really is a top tier Fingertip mouse, shame Sup Forums can't stop trying to feign maturity long enough to realize that

Also bad news, it's going to stay sold oit forever

zowie and ducky mice are generally consistently higher quality, the ducky especially is a PBT battle ship

however new sensors and switch models are stuck in exclusivity deals, till the Chinese copy them

>claw grip
>fingertip
Palm grip master race

This is what I'm using. The G900. It's comfy.

g302/g303. the perfect mouse only ruined by SHARP AS FUCK EDGES WHY