>Browsers

Friendly reminder.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Eloston/ungoogled-chromium
iridiumbrowser.de/
chromium-crx.stuff.admicos.cf/get.user.js
chrome.google.com/webstore/category/extensions
github.com/iridium-browser/tracker/wiki/Differences-between-Iridium-and-Chromium
git.iridiumbrowser.de/cgit.cgi/iridium-browser/tree/?h=patchview
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Edge
>Not subhuman
Obvious bait thread, sage & report everyone.

Well meme'd.

Posting in a thread that will be up for days with hundreds of replies because retards will argue over this bait for the millionth time.

objectively better than (((Vivaldi))) and vanilla firefox and chrome (and Opera)

> Edge better than Firefox and Palemoon

Is this for real?

yes. vanilla firefox is bloated and slow compared to Edge.

Pale moon > vanilla Firefox

It doesn't even have native support for WEBMs

The true elder god tier

Friendly reminder.

Link to this "Ungoogled Chromium"?

you are literally too retarded to use google or any other search engine, for that matter, and click the first entry.
github.com/Eloston/ungoogled-chromium

Switch Edge and Palemoon and you got yourself a correct list.

hello redoot

It's way faster and lighter

And here comes the sjwzillas

> Using chromium 54

No thanks, i'm not going to use That outdated piece of shit

>webms are only for SJWs
Are you really this retarded?

Simply fuck off.

Edge has 1.5 extensions. It literally lacks functionality.

An infographic without any info is /trash/.
>it's just a meem!

don't bother it's entirely placebo. neo-Sup Forums just believes anything they see in a github info page

just install webm support for IE made by google and then set windows media player as default for opening downloaded webms

it's not the best but at least better than nothing

>wants informative infograph
>in 4chins

the exit door is right there beside you user
use it

go back to 9gag

what? do they also use this meme? how do you know? oh wait, you are from 9fag?

You have to go back.

huehuehuehuehue

fixed

>Safari
>zero customizability
>exclusive to an OS that only runs (well) on apple hardware

kys yourself

Where do you see that it's using 54??

It's literally just an Iridium wannabe.
iridiumbrowser.de/

not really, iridium is botnet still, it's not ungoogled at all

>not using Firefox Nightly

Its like you want your browser to crash

I use SeaMonkey :3

citation needed

more like spoon feeding needed.

Well there website claims they removed that shit. If you have evidence to the contrary then please do provide it. Otherwise you can shut the fuck up.

>Well there website claims
yes, and the NSA claim not to spy
Look into it yourself you cuck

also
>there
learn to fucking spell

Edge ahead of Chrome? Ok

using chrome when ungoogle chromium exists = ultimate cuck

What's so good about ungoogled?

So I have just installed ungoogled chromium, will there be any noticible changes?

Red-pill me on Chromium.

What's wrong with VIvaldi?

I'm on Vivaldi, any extension that mimics the pop-up video thing Opera has? Was slick.

Literally the best current browser except for the "MUH AW SNAP" error messages so often.

use this userscript (with tamper monkey) to manually download extension files from the google store for chromium.

chromium-crx.stuff.admicos.cf/get.user.js

just go to
chrome.google.com/webstore/category/extensions
choose whatever, and you'll see pic related.
download the file, then go to settings>extensions, and drag and drop the file onto the extensions page

>look into it yourself
Well it is open source and the diffs/commits do seem to indicate that they did what they claimed to do. Again, if you have any evidence to the contrary, please present it. If not, shut the fuck up.

>seem to indicate that
no they don't

It's basically Iridium but instead of overall improving the security of the browser, all they did was remove google integration. Iridium does that and more.

>seem to indicate that they did what they claimed to do.
compared to vanilla chrome? yes.
compared to Ungoogled-Chromium? no, still botnet.

>overall improving the security of the browser
how has iridium done that exactly? do you have proof?

>compared to Ungoogled-Chromium? no, still botnet.
and yet you still have yet to provide a shred of evidence that it has any botnet-like aspects to it. The only thing I can think of that might qualify even for a tinfoil-hat-wearer is literally just a checkbox to disable.

I've been using firefox since I was 10. Does that mean I'm retarded?

>github.com/iridium-browser/tracker/wiki/Differences-between-Iridium-and-Chromium
The proof is in their github. Every change they have made is open source.

that's comparing it with vanilla chromium you retard, not ungoogled-chromium

Okay, so I guess I'm just imagining all these patches they made: git.iridiumbrowser.de/cgit.cgi/iridium-browser/tree/?h=patchview

Why would they compare their browser with some shitty browser nobody has heard of? They didn't base their browser off of ungoogled-chromium. Provide evidence that ungoogled-chromium has made any changes which have not already been implemented by Iridium.

>Why would they compare their browser with some shitty browser nobody has heard of?
ok so you're either retarded or an iridium shill. possibly both.

Ungoogled-Chromium does what iridium does, but better.

>Ungoogled-Chromium does what iridium does, but better.
Unless you can provide evidence of any changes they have made that Iridum has not, you are full of shit. I have provided a full patch list and a document where they laid out their changes in laymans terms. You have provided nothing other than assertions.
>accusing other people of shilling
nigger please, you're the only shill here.

>nobody has heard of
you mean iridium?

So still no evidence supporting your assertions?

Hasn't crashed in the last two years, I don't know what you're talking about.

you're the one bringing up iridium, and you have yet to prove it's better than ungoogled-chromium.

all you did was compare it with vanilla chromium. which is irrelevant

>ungoogled-chromium shill in full damage control mode
I showed that in addition to removing google integration, it also provides other enhancements. Ungoogled chromiium only does one of those things. If you want anyone to believe that ungoogled chromium is better than iridium, then you need to provide evidence of useful changes which have not been made in Iridium. This isn't a difficult concept. Your constant failure to provide any evidence only shows me that you are full of shit.

Which fork of firefox should I use and why?
>no chrome or microsoft allowed

>other enhancements
wow how specific, and what a great evidence

I literally already provided a link to all the major changes and a link to every single one of their patches you fucking retard. I'll post them again since you are litierally retarded:

git.iridiumbrowser.de/cgit.cgi/iridium-browser/tree/?h=patchview
github.com/iridium-browser/tracker/wiki/Differences-between-Iridium-and-Chromium

Now provide me of evidence of any changes made in ungoogled-chromium that are not present in that patch list.

>a link explaining all the major changes
fixed

iTT: butthurt german shilling botnet browser

That's webkit nightly, you fucking retard

So you're still unable to think of a single thing that ungoogled-chromium did that wasn't already done by Iridium? Is that basically what you are attempting to communicate?

ITT: ungoogled-chromium dev is butthurt that his shill thread isn't going as planned

I hate blue

>nightly
into the trash

you realize that even ungoogled-chromium's own github states in plain englisih that they borrow changes from iridium

how often? :/

How do you shill a free program?

Really now, is this ungoogled chromium thing as good as people say it is or is it just shilling?

>S-SHUT UP

>no u

It's probably better than chromium. I'm just skeptical about whether it's better than iridium. I'm not about to recompile chromium again just because someone on the internet told me I should when I'm already using an alternative that appears to have the same changes made.

Chromium is better, don't listen to the shills.