Will there ever be a chipset as good as sandy bridge?

will there ever be a chipset as good as sandy bridge?

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/87910/
exhentai.org/g/579701/c48d3762b1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I might tell you if you provide the sauce, ofcourse

sauce?

no. i will use them at least for 10 more years.

nevermind fags, I found it

nhentai.net/g/87910/

>derailing your own thread

exhentai.org/g/579701/c48d3762b1/

delet

yes, ivy bridge
literally sandy bridge with newer and better features

Sandy Bridge isn't a chipset. Did you make this thread just so you could have a giggle for posting faggot H manga as a thread starter?

>It's newer so it's better
Ivy Bridge was a piece of shit, that's when Intel stopped using solder to connect the die to the heat spreader and started using Jizz as TIM so it would get hot as fuck.

but it is better you delidding memer

Reality is a meme now? Ivy Bridge ran 10c hotter than Sandy Bridge with the same voltage and clockspeed. Overclocking was reduced because of that unless you wanted to spend even a super amount of money on a cooler compared to what you would have had to spend to get the same overclock on Sandy.

>he delids his processor
and ivy ran fine you're just retarded

I'm talking about out of the box for both Sandy and Ivy, no deliding involved.

I actually upgraded from 2500k to 2600k a while back. Compiles stuff a bit faster on muh Gentoo. They're quite similar in price nowadays so it was totally worth it

I use my 2600k on a Ivy Bridge Mainboard, the best of both worlds!

sauce pls

[Datsuryoku Kenkyuukai (Kanbayashi Takaki)] Ore wa Kawaii Onnanoko

But traps are for heterosexuals

How to draw a trap.

>Draw a girl
>Call her a guy.

ty user

>good
>intel management engine backdoor

I have high hopes for Zen+. Zen has essentially managed to be equal as Intel's latest CPUs at a much lower price, even taking in account that a lot of software like games were optimized for Intel. Hopefully Zen+ improves performance further and irons out Zen issues.

It's still really shitty that AMD ships their own backdoor now (PSP). The whole concept is insulting, even if they open source it you can't verify it because the instructions are encrypted. The fact that it also has network access makes it even worse.

GREEN IS MY PEPPER

Skylake

ddr4
Z170