I wanted to learn korean but no teacher or even students in my entire region...

I wanted to learn korean but no teacher or even students in my entire region. Koreans don't know the South of France or what ? I can't learn this obsure language alone with internet

Only chinese or japanese in my region. What do ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=27xhYUmmk4o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i don't know how to help, but i do know that korean pronunciation is super easy, so that's in your court

what for?

>inb4 koreaboo bs

I mean that korean is over. I take chinese or japanese. Which one is better for work for an european ?

get rocket languages korean

I know a student from the south of France who went to Korea and became fluent. He even went to Seoul National University to study Korean. I can email his contact info for you.

>rocket languages
Don't know this site but I think it is only English to Korean ?
My english is very bad at first.
Maybe I will try lessons via skype or other with a teacher, 20 euros 1 hour I saw.

Thanks but no need to disturb your friend for me. But now he still lives in Korea and he is still student or does he have a job with korean skill language ?

I got a couple of my friend who went on exchange there.
Is it considered a decent uni in Korea and would it help to get a job there?

there is basically no difference in quality of learning between skype and in person.

he's a college student, but tutors french part time

It's the top university in Korea like Sorbonne is in France. I don't know if that program at Seoul NU is prestigious in itself or not.

chinese, definitely. everyone trades with them.

Chinese is hard with its tonal pronunciation and its writing is definitely batshit hard even for native chinese. It's still easier than Japanese though(not at speaking but writing). Kanji has several meanings and pronunciations more than the chinese it was derived from.

You will never learn korean

What is the meaning of this ?

It's hard as balls. Even after living there and studying it every day for a couple years, There's still a boatload of stuff I don't understand.

Is this you ?

youtube.com/watch?v=27xhYUmmk4o

>i do know that korean pronunciation is super easy
show it, vocaroo you saying
넌 씨발 네가 버거 먹고 싶든 말든 먹으라면 먹는 거야 이 좆같은 미국 새꺄

speak for yourself :^)

Learn Japanese grammar since it's more accessible and then turn your focus to Korean

I think I took to learning Korean more easily because I learned Japanese first (even though it's replacing my Japanese knowledge now, fuck)

naw. I'm a chinese american guy from california here to teach english/do business

>the South of France
Why the fuck is it always called the South of France? In English this just sounds funny. Why not just "southern France" instead?

Native English speakers, does this sound awkward to anyone else or am I just an autist? Or is it both?

I believe they do that with dates too - the reason their format is dd/mm/yyyy is because Euros are more prone to say "The 23rd of May" instead of May 23rd

That sounds less awkward for dates to me though. I don't know, maybe I AM just being autistic. I just couldn't help but ask.

>do business
I'll be getting into real estate in Seoul, no bs
can you give a hand?
E-7 work visa on the way, will apply for permanent residency

I don't no man. I can't help, it's more of an internship/doesn't require a work visa than actual "business"/work. sry m8

무슨일하는데?

consulting inernship

>Kingdom of France
>Kindomern France

Checkmate

Look for zainichi Korean. they believe and insist themself Japanese.

While in actuality, they're superior to japanese.

>meanings
no
>readings
yes