Is the LG Sup Forums6 the new official phone for Sup Forums?

Is the LG Sup Forums6 the new official phone for Sup Forums?
>Expandable Storage
>Great battery life
>Beautiful 2:1 screen
>Wireless Charging
>Quickcharging
>Ordering it gives you either a Google Home or a TV
>Headphone jack with quad-DAC
>Super wide angle camera with superb quality
>Easily rootable
>Super fucking durable, JerryRigEverything couldn't even break it
>Amazing design
>$200 cheaper than the competition

Why would anyone buy any other phone of 2017?

Just bought a mate 9 instead. In the UK is doesn't have the quad DAC or wireless charging. You would know that if you actually owned one.

flagships are way overpriced.

bought an iPhone7 because I want to have a decent OS which is reliable, and because of the better app design.

But I do own one user, mine doesn't have the Quad DAC but it does have wireless charging

You forgot IP68

It actually looks pretty good.

Enjoy your boot loop, OP.

Why can't there be a bigger one

Bigger one? The thing has a 5.7 inch screen user, yet it's roughly the same size as a standard iPhone 7.
I forgot about that, thanks.

No front facing speakers, impending bootloops

My water-resistant Moto G 3rd gen is still going strong. I love this phone to death

its the perfect phone, imo... but the price is too high when you can get a Zuk Z2 for less than 1/3rd the price. Sup Forums values price over everything else, so id think one of the chink phones runing the SD820 would be the top choice.

If money was no object, or it was atleast half as expensive, id take the G6 over the Z2 or Le Max2... but not at its current price.

>Is the Bootloop 6 the new official phone for Sup Forums?

Fuck off, shill

Call me crazy, I like the bulk of a standard phablet. Add in the G6's virtually non-existent bezels and doesn't have a fingerprint sensor 2 miles away? Beautiful

>no root

Into the trash it goes.

This. I've been using it since 2015 and I did not have any issues with it. Although the only complaint I have is that the ram is only 1 GB, but I have rarely approached that amount.

source?

>ordering gives you a Google Home
Why the fuck would I want that

>great battery life
Lol
Have you ever used an LG smart phone?

>Wireless Charging
>Quickcharging

I didn't really relay my point correct. It can't have both wireless charging and a quad DAC. LG jewed europe and gave us neither.

>Why would anyone buy any other phone of 2017?

Because chinks will release a bezeless phone soon and it will be even cheaper.

>smartphone camera with little bitch sensor
>superb quality
okay dude, nice selfies btw #nofilter

LG nailed the perfect design with the G2. The G6 is the closest they have come to matching it. Still a worse screen to body ratio though.

>$839 Canadollaridoos
I'll stick to my chinkshit.

>either a Google Home or a TV
what?
I've only seen the Google Spybot, where do you get a TV with it?

You forgot to add Bootloop to the list, OP.
/thread

Just bought lg k3 and it's way better for only 30 bucks cuck off gay bois

>Easily rootable
The G4 and G5 weren't. The V20 got lucky with root because people couldn't get the Note 7, but people can get the S8 so why get the G6 (same with S6 > G4 and S7 > G5).