Does anyone REALLY need a £40 wifi-enabled 9v battery?

Does anyone REALLY need a £40 wifi-enabled 9v battery?

I use mine to power a raspberry pi that connects to the battery over WiFi and updates a small script that records the battery's current powerlevel

a. Do you use a step down converter cause RPi doesn't accept 9v
Sup Forums.How long does it run it for

It would be pretty dope for a guitarist who has a wireless setup. That way they could switch their pedals on and off from a distance.

The fucking botnet man i swear...

Anyone who wants botnet in their batteries should exterminate themselves

Not really. Many prefer using an AC adapter instead of juggling batteries especially with larger pedal chains, and many pedals rely on a mechanical switch to completely cut out the effects circuit, simply cutting power would result in your signal getting lost to a non-powered transistor, opamp or whatnot. You're better off rigging up some remote MIDI switcher instead, and those can do a whole lot more tricks for less money and enjoy nigh universal compatibility instead of relying on some homebrew shell scripting.

Does anyone REALLY need anything we discuss on this board?

Oh shit if I could add this to my dashboard and just have constant feeds as to the status of all the batteries in my home that'd be dope af

my dad put something like that in his smoke detectors so he could figure out which ones needed replacement without it beeping in the middle of the night.

Does this mean I can hack people's smoke alarms to not go off when I light their house on fire at night?

yes.

a. Duh
>Sup Forums
Get back to Sup Forums you faggot.

Food is discussed occasionally, we all need that.

Is it disposable or?

that isnt a horrible use for the batteries, expensive, but justifiable.

I would "understand" Blutooth LE enabled stuff to be able to broadcast securely their battery level.

But mutherfucking WIFI on a battery? This is some shit hard to believe but it pains to see it a reality just becasue some schmucks like to ride the IoT wave while saturating the market with shitty / unneeded devices.

Does anyone really need a shitpost about a £40 wifi-enabled 9v battery?

>WiFi enabled battery

we've gone too far

the botnet is already here

Dude what. A 9v block is absolutely terrible for that.

Wouldn't it make more sense to get smoke detectors that are WiFi enabled instead?

Smoke detector's already mounted on the wall, they battery comes out

Plenty of us make a living on our computers.
It would suffice to say that without computers, I'd probably either be dead or welding shit inside a boat or plane.