If you are using Windows for anything serious you are a dumb idiot cuck desu, desu baka senpai

If you are using Windows for anything serious you are a dumb idiot cuck desu, desu baka senpai.

Who here "only uses Windows for shitposting, media (movies, videos, music, news, books), and games" master race?

Latest Windows News: arstechnica.com/security/2017/04/booby-trapped-word-documents-in-the-wild-exploit-critical-microsoft-0day/

bump

I use windows for everything
I scan everything I run on virustotal

>If you are using Windows for anything serious you are a dumb idiot cuck desu, desu baka senpai.
I have to use it because none of the sonicwall vpn clients I need for work, work on linux

I NEED visual studio for work you fucking jobless piece of shit

Productive stuff/work is literally the only reason to use windows for the software that isn't available on linux

that being said if you configure LTSB well it is in fact pretty comfy

>200$ OS
OC

Go back to bed Pradeep / Evgeniy.

I don't have windows installed right now I will when I want to play doom again

windows pc is a dedicated gaming console. fuck that I have to use it for some applications

kek
but who pays for windows though except companies

Name a better desktop OS than Windows 7

windows 2000

windows 7 without a 2020 expiration date

So Windows 7. Right now it's spported until October 2021 (: Most likely will get extended past that due to market share whithin business.

> Windows for shitposting, media (movies, videos, music, news, books)
that what linux is for

Windows is actually approaching the point where it might be usable; the Linux subsystem has improved greatly over the past few iterations.

Windows supports NFS just fine; if they would add the hooks to allow automounter to work inside of the Linux subsystem, I could switch over for most of my use.

windows 7 without botnet patches

>It's another "plebbit user posts redditfrog with content copy-pasted from other past failed threads" episode

>2017
>Using NFS

Sorry kid but I have job that provides me with disposable income and that job requires visual studio and Outlook among others.

So what I said (:

>NFS
Next best thing, and Microshaft removed it from consumer versions past 7 (7 Ultimate has support).

>Who here "only uses Windows for shitposting, media (movies, videos, music, news, books), and games" master race?
being this insecure

>using NFS post-2010
Stop. It's time to stop.

>program in C#
>see a thread calling me a "baka" for using Windows
>balls
>install gentoo
>no "bakas" here

PCIe Passthrough VM'd 7 Gentoo master race reporting in

How well does it work?

Why are you so upset about what operating system I use and how I use it? Don't you have anything else to do?

Very well. Initially you will get at around 97.6% of the performance, globally, you would get out of dual booting, which is nigh-indistinguishable from it. But through good system management and knowing what the fuck you are doing you can squeeze out close to 99.1% which IS indistinguishable.
There are a few things that just become flat impossible due to the nature of VM's but there are good workarounds for all of them. And they are esoteric anyway.

Virtual Machines with passthrough exist uberpleb