Women don't need special treatment

>women don't need special treatment
>the tech industry is a merit--

theverge.com/2017/4/8/15229688/department-of-labor-google-gender-pay-gap
>US Dept of labor accuses Google of systemically paying their women less for the same job title

Other urls found in this thread:

livestream.com/WatchFIRSTNow/events/7235525
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But its illegal to pay women less than men.

women are less productive in all job fields so it makes sense to pay them less

Exactly. Any kind of quotas for women or "minorities" (Whites are the actual minorities in the world) is nothing but discrimination.

If you can prove that there's discrimination based on race or gender you'll be compensated.

People in favor of quotas say that they're needed because of discrimination against women and "minorities", which can NEVER be proven, because if it could, they'd go to court and get free money as compensation.

That a white man is discriminated against when when someone is hired on a quota is however ALWAYS easy to prove.

Sounds like they're getting special treatment to me. The system works!

If women were better employees, they would get paid more.

Well since women find AC's sexist for reasons that require increasing the power output,
it's only logical that their salaries have to be proportionally cut to cover this expenditure.
Blame feminists freaking out over airconditioning for it.

Highschool robot live stream
livestream.com/WatchFIRSTNow/events/7235525

Hm, if you can pay women less, why not just hire all women?

Look m8 if you were able to pay women less for the same job then there would never be any men employed in any field

>Same job TITLE.

Which of course means nothing. A generic title like Software Engineer could cover everything from writing a highly efficient search algorithm to tinkering with css for the cafeteria's lunch menu.

One girl in my office
>never works her hours.
>Average 6 hour work day
>never at desk
>sits in bathroom for an hour twice a day
She deserves less

+1 (919) 939-0117

because your company would be comprised of less capable employees.

Meanwhile on plebbit, women are angry that the US is one of only a small number of countries that doesn't have a national law requiring employers pay women to take off a year when they have a baby. Being a mother is important but it's not the employer's responsibility to pay a woman a salary while she isn't doing work for the company.

Feminists insist that they're doing the exact same work at exactly the same level of quality and productivity. Of course they have never been able to prove this but it is what they allege.

exactly, you've got a vocal minority of gender studies undergrads perpetuating a non-issue who haven't set foot inside any sort of STEM related company.

the only time I've worked with a woman with the same code throughput+quality she was autistic as fuck and difficult to properly communicate with in meetings.

or in design, I've worked with quite a few good woman designers who were clearly passionate about their work.

Meritocracy has nothing to do with a job "title" and everything do with experience, performance and ability to leverage a better salary.

Only in a communist country will everyone make the exact same wage with no consideration to additional factors.

Which is exactly what the end goal of "feminism" is, to drag the top performers down to the level of the "average" woman.

Nobody will be allowed to succeed past the level of a woman in this feminist utopia.

If they could prove it they would sue for discrimination instead.

Women MUST be paid less.

They can get pregnant at ANY time in their career, resulting in a sad situation where they just leave and YOU have to pay for it. You don't just have to pay her for basically nothing; you must also pay someone else to do the job in her place or accept lower productivity. Women being paid less is just sane risk management; it offsets the potential costs that the company would incur if she suddenly decides to use her baby maker.

If women really did the same job as men for less, why the fuck would I hire men? That's the real test of sexism: are you really so bigoted you'll fuck yourself out of hundreds of thousands in cash? Nobody is that dumb. Women are paid less because we are not retarded enough to believe that just because this woman isn't a slave to her uterus right now she won't start riding the dick raw later. Her biological clock is ticking.

if they could pay less for the same work, why wouldn't they only hire women?

Cute girl.

ITT:
>my assumptions are just as good as actual facts!

Really makes ya stink

So what about old women who can't get pregnant

If a woman proved she had her tubes tied, would you pay her the same as a man?

Guess what kind of men will defending this

>Guess what kind of men will defending this
The ones with English as their first language?

Absolutely fucking not!

In my country, you need to be over 25 and have had over two children already in order to be legally allowed to perform sterilization surgery. If a woman came up to me and said she had her falopian tubes ligated, it wouldn't mean anything at best and make her an even worse candidate at worst.

These women have KIDS. I have documented, statistical evidence of how much they leave work to take care of kids. Men leave work a lot less. So why should I pay women more?

No matter how you look at it, the truth is you end up making less money if you hire women at the same rate men charge.

They're better candidates. Older women are basically men anyway. After menopause they have a higher concentration of testosterone in the blood compared to estrogen.

It's not like the woman will just tell you whether she still bleeds though. You have to extrapolate from her age, and as we all know it's not polite (or even legal) to ask. So you better extrapolate from her appearance, which she'll mask using makeup. Good luck.