Which fork of firefox should I use and why should I use it?

Which fork of firefox should I use and why should I use it?
Shoulld I just stick to vanilla firefox?
>no chrome or microsoft allowed

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.mozilla.org/FlyWeb
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Waterfox, it's build with -O3 and the additional sets of instructions on the latest-generation CPUs in mind.

Firefox. The other things are placebo bullshit

Seconding Waterfox.
It even runs smoothly on underpowered UMPCs

this tbqh famas

>32-bit Firefox outperformed 64-bit Waterfox in Peacekeeper browser benchmark tests run by TechRepublic in 2012,[4] and 64-bit Waterfox slightly outperformed 32-bit Firefox in tests run by Softpedia in 2014.[5] However, in 2016 64-bit Waterfox performed worse than 64-bit Mozilla Firefox in the Kraken, SunSpider, JetStream, and Octane 2.0 benchmarks.[6] Benchmarks were once available on the developers website but have since been removed.[7]

Waterfags in suicide watch

No one cares about performance. Retard.

64bit beta.

stock firefox. basic tweaks if you must but screwing with browsers is what I do when I don't have anything more important going on.

why this

what happens if i dont have a new processor poop nose!

same

Originally I went with the beta because it updates more often.
I "upgraded" to 64bit because I often have a lot of tabs open (mostly youtube with music) which ate up memory and caused firefox to lag.

I will try this, seems like a good idea

Waterfox is good.

FireFox until v57 gets stable. Then switch to SeaMonkey.

This. People who care about performance don't use firecucks.

>performance
>web browsers
I don't see how the two correlate in any meaningful way.

Firefox Nightly because it's THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

*crashes*

:^)

Nice! Don't forget to remove cancerous extensions.
wiki.mozilla.org/FlyWeb

I already set it to wipe everything in firefox/browser/features/

Why don't one of you post a step-by-step way to completely denude Firefox Nightly of its telemetry. Also, does Nightly include google's safebrowsing crap? That needs to be gutted as well.

There's no need to make a post about it when you can use a search engine to find it yourself if interested

How did you disable all the nightly features? Pocket, for example. I even set the pocket.enabled value to false in about:config, but it's still listed there. Does that mean it's still active or something?

see

Only main.

It's amazing really, how nobody can make one faster than stock FF. Waterfox is allegedly super optimized for speed, even with 64 bit only get always loses in benchmarks. Even some forks which just use stock FF and delete two or three functionalities end up being slower lel

Ah, thanks. I disabled them too. Didn't wipe them though, just renamed their file extension. In case something breaks I'll be able to turn them back on. I actually did a quick search and found very little info about them.
God, the level of privacy-related paranoia browsing Sup Forums has given me is uncanny. Not that I'm complaining.

where is that in about:? ?

filename

Pale Moon, or at the very least, Firefox ESR. Vanilla will be even more garbage shortly, and should be avoided at all costs.

Wait

Mfw wut about the tests in 2000 or even 1996?

You mean like 'life'?

GNU icecat is good
Also good for librefags

bump

>There's no need to make a post about it when you can use a search engine to find it yourself

That's not the reason no one ever posts a step-by-step on how to remove all telemetry functionality from Firefox Nightly. The real reason is because you can't remove all telemetry functionality from Firefox Nightly.

latest mozilla-central won't install external addons even with xpinstall.signatures.required set to false