Lets post our battery life menu after the phone is charged and super low state of non-use to act based

lets post our battery life menu after the phone is charged and super low state of non-use to act based

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=unnecessary
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

k10000?

nope, Blu Life XL LTE

Removable Li-Po 2820 mAh battery

S7 Master race

Standard G3 battery i got woth the phone back in 2013

fun thread

Owning a fucked up s3 mini in a nutshell

Why do you people even own smartphones if you don't use them?

We use them, they're just not glued to our faces 24/7.

When your system/standby/display is all you use it for, then you don't need a smartphone

6p reporting

Those aren't all I use it for, they're merely the top three things that drain my battery.

it just shows you don't use any apps

I do, just not often. My phone's primary purpose is communication.

because a landline is $50 and my Ting bill for 2 phones is $20-$40

i have GMaps downloaded and offline area, spotify downloaded and offline and only send texts if nessisary and emergencies

i have google voice forwarded immediately to avoid unnecessary calls and simply read the transcript and decide if i want to respond

based orange mode bro

i just hate that 5.1.1 doesnt keep it enabled at all times, so i keep having to reenable it

but the "kill apps immediately" in dev options does a good enough job of not letting shit linger.

i also never reboot the phone

doesn't look like you use it much to communicate either

>nessisary

I do. Why you care so much about how and what I use my phone for is beyond me.

google.com/search?q=unnecessary

You are trying too hard to justify yourself to me.

I'm not trying to justify anything, I merely told you that my phone's primary use is communication, which it is. You're the one that won't shut up about how I should be using my devices. Sounds like you're trying to justify your phone addiction by ripping on normal people who don't suffer from such mental illnesses.

I'm not the one who is on the defensive about everything here.

I haven't been defensive about anything. You asked a question, I answered it.