Should they bring back the headphone jack on the iPhone 7S?

Should they bring back the headphone jack on the iPhone 7S?

no

yes

Maybe

maybe

They won't, whether you think its right or wrong they won't do it

maybe

who is jack?

maybe not

It's already there. You just need to drill it out.

install gentoo

Definitely and they should call it a novel, premium feature while they're at it.

apple is dum

Should they? Yes.

Will they? No.

I bought a 6S that I haven't even used yet because it has a headphone jack. I'll run my 6 into the ground and then switch over. Hopefully there's an iOS 10.2 untethered jailbreak by then. Semi-tethered is a pain.

They ain't got jack on my headphone jack so send those iphones back

Why not just buy a Nexus 6P? It's got 90% of the build quality without the iOS lock-in. Sideloading apps is a one click breeze and you can flash your ROM, which you could never do with an iPhone

semi tethered isnt so bad

Well, having to re-sign every 7 days is.

I suspect I'll convert to an Android phone at some point.

Why not recommend the Pixel? It's a newer and arguably a better phone.

That would imply that apple was admitting a mistake.
Five years from now they will bring it back and pretend that they invented putting headphone jacks on phones.

Don't get the 6P or else you'll be frustrated at how fast you quit getting updates after purchase. NEVER purchase an outdated Android phone.

Besides that iOS and Android are pretty similar these days with iOS being more stable but Android offering more customization. If you just want something that works then go iOS. If you want something that mostly just works then go Nexus. If you want to fuck around with your phone non stop then get Sony, Samsung, LG, etc.

No, they haven't been ridiculed enough for getting rid of it yet.

> Pixel
It's shit.

You don't have to resign every 7 days, just go to pangu website and click link on download and instructions page to re jailbreak.

I'd have said they definitely won't as they never go back on their decisions, but then the discussion about the Mac Pro happened, Hell froze over and all bets are off.

(They should)

>more stable
Yeah, if you include Apple sabotaging your performance if you don't buy their new phones, sure

No

no, bravery and courage that's what apple stands for.

Should they? Yes
Will they? No

They going balls deep into muh wireless overpriced future tech airpods

Posting from a 6p. Build quality is nice, battery is absolute trash. 1.5 hours avg screen on time for me and when it hits 30% battery the fucking phone just turns off. Never buying Huawei again and I'm pretty disappointed Google thought it'd be a good idea to go with such a shit company

replace the battery. Its a pain in the dick but do it. Mine was dying at 12%, swapepd it four hours on senpai

Thats your battery you dumbo

It started happening after a software update. Google "Nexus 6p dying" and see it happens all the way up to 60%

They will not bring back the headphone jack. Instead they will add a new proprietary audio out port that only the iPhone 7S and the included headphones use. They will go to great lengths to talk about how revolutionary and magical this new port is, and how it's so amazing that you are now able to charge your phone while outputting music.

No other devices will ever use this port, including Apple computers, and it will be abandoned just like everything else they promote.

dude its already there, you just gotta drill for it

Yes but they won't.

can you repeat the question?

Bluetooth headphones dropped in price /higher demand after they announced the new iPhone?
If yes, then no

A Samurai warrior sent into another dimension by Aku who has to find his way back to avenge the death of his parents using his magical sword.