PewDiePie and Sup Forums

Felix finally decided to show the middle finger to family friendly youtube. Is this the beginning of the end of Google and Youtube?

t
witch.
tv/videos/134487323

Should we convince him to move to OpenSource torrent based BitChute?

bitchute.com

if not, which Youtube alternetive should we push him towards?

non Sup Forums spoiler :

[Spoiler]What games should Pewds play on Twitch?[/spoiler]

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/_MK5wxd8ydM/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He won't go anywhere that he can't make money.

Sage and report.

Sup Forums doesn't have its own autistic streaming service? What happened to that secure, encrypted text/video communicator? Is is dead?

Fuck off Sup Forums.

Go back to playing gta

Who is this cuck and why should I care?

Sup Forums said that promoting open source software is gay and is saging my PDP thread into oblivion.

Sup Forums doesn't play games

How does YouTube even make money? All that bandwidth... I've never seen a single ad on the site because I block everything, and I'd imagine a huge segment of their users do, too.

Is it all just linking viewing habits to web history and social media accounts via their massive botnet and selling that info to marketers?

> An autistic gaymer thinks pewdiepie cares about free software

w
e
w

>I've never seen a single ad on the site because I block everything,
Maybe that's the reason?

>and I'd imagine a huge segment of their users do, too.
Only about 30% of young white males.
Normies don't give a fuck and watch the ads.

>promoting open source software is gay

it is

>work in IT
>systems admin is using IE
>he's around 25, been in IT for about 5 years
>we have to lookup something on YouTube
>2 ads play before video
"Hey man do you use Adblock?"
"What's Adblock?"

The moral of the story is, fuck anyone who goes into IT for just the money and actually doesn't give a shit about computers. He doesn't even own a PC at home.

>bitchute.com
how is this site functioning exactly? do people have a bunch of torrents open in a seedbox? what if you want to help seed, are there torrent files somewhere to open? is the page playing a unique file format or is it a traditional file format somehow gaining bandwidth from torrents on a backend? its interesting but i dont get how it works.

>do people have a bunch of torrents open in a seedbox?
Yes. If there are no people to seed the video it goes down. Usually the author seeds his own video so it should work fine. Bitchute itself hosts some more popular shit I guess.

dude, it's not going to kill you to just watch an ad or two

it says you can help seed but i dont see a way to.

>2 peers
Autismus Maximus

He doesn't need the money at this point, at least not directly.

His brand is so much that he can move to whatever platform he wants and it will grow because of him.

He will make money wherever he goes, Youtube needs him more than he needs it.

>sysadmin
>IE
>"What's Adblock?"

what the fuck

bitchute.com/video/_MK5wxd8ydM/

Have you tried creating an account and logging in?

Go drink some bleach and shoot yourself in the mouth, you dumb fucking shit smear.

nope. but if thats how, then ok thanks. seem like a silly choice though, considering youd want to get as many people as possible to seed a torrent.