Is it true that Brazilians store their soiled toilet paper in bins?

Is it true that Brazilians store their soiled toilet paper in bins?

Yes.
It's considered rude to throw it in the toilet but I do it anyway.

not me

Malaysia does that too, turd-world as fuck

Kek yes, it's true.. When I went to Brazil this summer, in the house we rent it was a there was a sign saying we can't throw the used toilet paper in the toilet

We did it anyways and nothing happened...

There was a sign over the toilet (*)

does this not spread disease? it must smell terrible in those bathrooms

Disgusting

Living like fucking animals. That bin must make a horrid smell but then I guess it just blends in with the rest of the countrywide shithole

Wtf Brazil. Get your shit together

rude

Yes.

koreans do that a lot too
especially in older buildings (i.e. 85% of them) since everything get clogged up really easily

It doesn't smell or anything, just don't be a dumb enough ass to throw fruits and stuff together with the poo or else you get poopy ants and flies.

there's a reason for this

Our tubes can't stand it, they are too shitty live everything else in this country

Probably, when we arrived the bin was clean...

Dude we stayed two weeks in Praia da Rosa shitting and throwing the paper inside the toilet and nothing happened... The tubes size thing is a meme..

Nothing happens when you throw your fucking paper inside the toilet, no clogs, no nothing... Then why? What's the point?

Yes, I use a plastic bin with common plastic bag inside. Everyone does that.
>does this not spread disease?
No, the shit is contained in a plastic bag, inside a bin.
>it must smell terrible in those bathrooms
Not really, almost all bins have a cover. It's easy to smell the urine that fall in the floor when you are pissing erect.

Our problem is not toilet paper in the toilet, is tampons and pads that woman throw there. Some brands of toilet papers dissolve in water, but no one read that shit and still uses the bin.

it clogs after some time

Jesus Christ

Only if you have an constant amount of paper and old tubes.

Brazilians always try to go cheap when they are building their homes, so it's popular small tubes to toilets. My parents build the entire tabulation with huge pipes, but they still use the bin as an cultural thing.

Also, for Europeans trying to meme Brazil. This picture, is called "feet washer" in Brazil...

I never realize how this sick this shit is after going to the 1st world and throwing the paper on toilet, who the fuck stores shit in its own house? top kek

worst thing is, eveybody here thinks it's normal/more cool than throwing it in the toilet

for example this picture says "toilet is not a trash bin!" hell yeah you bet is fucking is bitch

>it fucking is
Fix'd.