What is the superior browser? Why?

No cancer chrome, no Edge, no IE, no Yandex, no Explorer, no Safari allowed unless you have a reason that makes sense

Opera.

It's no more of a botnet than Firefox, comes with a free VPN, easy to use and customizable speed dial.

Or if you are that scared of botnets just use Palemoon and enjoy your browser crashing randomly. Unchromium and that shit is a shilled joke, ignore it.

Firefox because foxes are cute :3

Free VPN seems sketchy.

I use Qupzilla, and it's probably the best one for shitty pcs like mine

Brave is best

Bravedotcom

Brave

I use ungoogled chromium.

It werks.

Brave is love, Brave is life

Firefox Nightly

Just install chrome like everybody else. There's a reason people use it, it's the best

t. Google Employee

nice try Isaac

>Opera
>No more of a botnet than Firefox

If you're using any of the following:
>Any google services
>Windows
>Any social media
>A phone
And many more things, you should just use chrome - you're already too deep into the botnet trap.

>Windows
Don't you mean Windows 8/8.1/10?

>And many more things, you should just use chrome - you're already too deep into the botnet trap.
Let's not give any of those fuckers more money from our data.

second this

>Don't you mean Windows 8/8.1/10?
Fair enough
>money
I wouldn't be so bad if it was just about money

How to escape botnet?

>no greasemonkey
>which means no 4chanx
Yeah it's not the best. Suggest a superior addon for enhancing my Sup Forums experience if it's so great.

a. Focus on avoiding smaller threats, like ads and third parties - you won't escape Google, NSA, etc.
b. stop using social media, use only FOSS that you've checked yourself, run your own DNS server, email server, etc.
c. Go completely off the grid

except when it dosn't load 90% of sites because muh security

Anyone recommending Brave is a fucking retard, you can't even open it in multiple windows, let alone enable a VPN or a proper ad blocker.

Is there a way to heavily tweak the UI? I never liked chrome for some reason.

why would I if there are better browsers?

Like what? The only thing you're losing with chrome is some customizability. Firefox is slowly losing that arm up, and it and it's forks are slower than chrome. Edge just isn't as fleshed out as all the other browsers. IE is shit and slow. You can get some hipster browser but it'll look like shit and perform worse. Opera I haven't tried out.

>firefox
>changed the settings so it has severe amnesia
>umatrix
>ublock

Firefox

Opera is fucking dead. It's no longer the browser is used to be and hasn't been for a long time.

Vivaldi is the true successor to Opera 12. In fact, not only has it brought back many of its beloved features, but it has even SURPASSED some of them.

Extensions are coming, it is just a matter of time.

It's slow af though.

What the fuck is Vivaldi? This shit is so blatantly false and bait.

Everyone I know loves Opera, I even get people to switch from Pale Moon and Unchromium and they love it.

I unironically use Yandex browser because I like the tableau.

>Ctrl+F
>wget
>0 results
Why is this allowed?

I always get this cognitive dissonance with going off the grid and staying in society. cant get out without dying alone rereading some shitty fiction over and over in a log cabin somewhere with no food and heating
should probably just kms

>no more of a botnet than Firefox
>comes with a free VPN

It does come with a free VPN.

I use that shit all the time.

>I use free VPN all the time
>I use VPN at all
>I trust some random strangers my data

I highly recommend Pale Moon if you're on Linux. Its a Mozilla fork, but runs leaner and faster. Good for old machines like mine.

>Yandex
What the Fuck is this?

You trust random strangers your data just by using an ISP.

>No cancer chrome, no Edge, no IE, no Yandex, no Explorer, no Safari allowed unless you have a reason that makes sense
fuck you op i just use chrome i dont care anymore

>Because I share my data with some stranger, why don't I share with all of them
Post your social accounts, e mails, address, real name, age here, because why not?
YOLO, am I right?

i would unironically use internet explorer over google shit.

SRWare Iron

not how it works my man

if you want to be paranoid about using VPN's in general because muh strangers then go ahead, but someone's gotta do it

It's common sense.
Why wouldn't VPN provider share your data with someone else if they can?
What is even the point of using VPN?
To slow down your internet?
Is it too fast for you?
Going extra layer to connect to internet and let VPN provider sell your data to third parties.

Unless you live in land where internet sites are blocked (which I doubt that).

If you feel more secure by using VPN then you're naive.

Send me your email/contact info, I will literally buy you a $600 max laptop of your choice, if you reply before I go to bed. Just tell me the model and make sure it's based in the U.S. - I will not send you cash to spend on drugs, so if a P.O. box is too much to ask, or your privacy is too important, I simply cannot help. You have maybe 45 mins or so before I pass out.

That pitiful laptop literally makes me feel like crying