Why Argies in the internet are so funny but the ones in real life are assholes?

Why Argies in the internet are so funny but the ones in real life are assholes?

I've asked myself that before too

I guess tourists in general are a horrible thing and I've only met them as touristis

1% white elite

Same thing with any country i think. If I go to Finland I will not see weebs or cute boys.

how many argies have you met in real life m8?

I always wonder this too, they're quite sane on here
Maybe only the civilised ones have internet

That's rude, we're always nice :3 of course you won't have a realistic view in the british media though...

they are ok, it´s true argies behave like assholes abroad, but they aren´t the only ones or even the worst

this summer there were so many cases of argentinan tourists leaving their relatives behind in gas stations and other places, it was hilarious

in somes cases they went driving for over 100km before noticing some of their relatives were missing

Like 5 plus the ones I meet for one min while I was in Argentina (bariloche, Mendoza) that I only talked with them to ask for the bathroom etc etc.
And I am Chilean, don't they hate us or what? they sure don't like our presence.
I wonder how they treat Brits, no really, what do they think of them?

>Like 5 plus the ones I meet for one min while I was in Argentina (bariloche, Mendoza) that I only talked with them to ask for the bathroom etc etc.
ok...
>And I am Chilean, don't they hate us or what? they sure don't like our presence.
You hate us more than we hate you, that's for sure... but yea, I admit there are still some faggots living in the 70s who still kinda hate you, mostly provincianos tbqh.
Anyway, I've always had a nice time every time I went to Chile and except for some drunk flaite in Valparaiso I've feel hated at all :3

I wish I had an Argie gf tbqfh

I guess there is always this one villero/flaite who is just a dumb subhuman.

Most I've met like Brit music and don't really have strong opinions about them. I think they dislike Galtieri more.

Argies are nice, argies out of Argentina give them bad image.

You haven't been in British media aside from Falklands articles

I once met an argie girl. She was nice

Probably the same reason why Canadians on Sup Forums are unfunny assholes where it's usually the opposite in real life.

> implying that people here has no life in real life and don't know how to deal with people

hablas por vos mismo me imagino

Ahora decilo sin llorar

que flashas bobo

No te sientas tocado papu. Buenas noches crack.

nah i'm still an unfunny asshole offline

Because black people are always funny on the internet but assholes in real life

ya estas proyectando otra vez migue, no seas tan inseguro

i was raised at the Argentina border and i don't know if calling it asholeism or just a healthy dose of bitterness. argies have this special humor where they enjoy complaining a fucking lot about their country but you can't say anything bad about them. they hate everything amerindian while drinking their bitter overburned mate herb. and they do it all with a genuine smile. it's just how they are

miralo al bobo insinuando boludeces

we are like Australians on steroids

its banter but if you don't defend yourself prepare to get bullied for all eternity